Chapter 63 : New Teachers
2.9k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I don’t care if you’re ugly, if you have Profound Veins, I’ll accept you!”

 

“I am only looking for beautiful looking disciples, male or female! I only like beautiful things!”

 

“Want to be an Expert in no time? Follow me!”

 

“I will make you a Core Discipline within one year if you follow me!”

 

“I am looking for handsome looking disciples with decent talent. Preferably Fire and Earth Attribute.” Said a certain shameless pretty female Teacher.

 

The introductions were getting worse and worse with each new Teacher.

 

They all wanted to outdo each other and had to come up with some crazy introduction.

 

The Elders watching this had to wipe the sweats off their forehead listening to these idiots.

 

“What the fuck! I have already warned them that the Sect Master is here watching them! And here they are, doing such a stupid thing!” An Elder said.

 

“There’s no use cursing. Every single new Teacher here is competing against each other, trying to get more disciple.”

 

“But what use is it if they accepted some idiot lured in by their stupid crap?! What Core Disciple within a year? What becomes an Expert in no time? Bullshit! This crap is clearly swindling!” This Elder was really mad.

 

The Sect Master even said not to disappoint him, yet here they are doing exactly that!

 

“Wait till this shit is over! I’ll personally punish them!” He said.

 

“Forget about that and look, that’s Xuan Wanshan, our Sect’s last generation famous one.” He pointed to a beautiful woman. Although she only looked like she was in her mid 20’s, she had a developed body and a face like some young housewife. 

 

She had a sharp and cold Aura around her. She was the same sect elder who was interested in Shen Tian’s talents and even unleased a bunch of demon beasts on him unknowingly in the inner sect selection examination.

 

Her sharp gazes made many new disciples shiver, even some of the Teachers.

 

With her perfect long legs, she stood there like a goddess before a war.

 

She had her slender arms crossed against her chest, lifting up her beautiful pair of breasts.

 

The only daughter of the Xuan family, Xuan Wanshan, she possessed otherworldly beauty, but her personality is cold and haughty, once, she almost broke the Xuan family’s door when she went to visit her parents, but they just disregarded her out of love, and she ordinarily spends all of her time in her room and rarely goes out. Looking back, she hasn’t been seen for several years, she should have turned 25 years old this year.

 

“Xuan Wanshan? She should be 25 this year… Aiya, only 25 and already an Origin Core Expert. She’ll definitely become a Sky Realm Expert before 30…”

 

“With her personality, I wonder what kind of disciple is she looking for? She’s already guaranteed to ascend in a few years, yet she stayed behind to become a Teacher, I wonder why.”

 

They perked their ears up and listened carefully.

 

“I am Xuan Wanshan and I am only looking for one disciple! That’s all.” She said coldly and went back.

 

“….” The Elders almost coughed up blood.

 

“That’s it?! How the fuck are we supposed to know what kind of disciple you want?!”

 

“Only one disciple? With your talent, you can make many powerhouses!” They both cursed in their hearts.

 

If they had someone like her to teach the disciples, most of them would grow up to become powerhouses, yet she only wanted to teach one!

 

What a waste! They need to convince her to make more disciples in later… The Teachers around her looked at her with a frown on their face.

 

“Only one? So you’re that confident in getting one? So arrogant!”

 

“Hmph, why bother becoming a Teacher if you’re going to ascend in a few years?”

 

“I feel sorry for whoever is going to be your disciple if you even get one!” They all sneered in their hearts.

 

Although they didn’t like her, they didn’t dare to voice it out.

 

Not only was she way stronger than them, but she was also known for being unreasonable and shameless!

 

The new disciples were excited about her, mostly males.

 

Not only is she a city wrecking beauty, but she is also an Origin Core Expert!

 

Out of all these 240 Teachers here, she is the only one with a Cultivation of 5th step Origin Core, and not to mention she is also the youngest here!

 

To have a strong and beautiful Teacher like that is every young man’s dream! Although they do not know her requirements, they will still try!

 

But some of the smarter ones sneered at these idiots who could only think with their other head.  ;)

 

“So what if she is strong and beautiful? She will ascend in a few years, leaving you here alone. Why get a Master if you know they’re going to leave in a few years?”

 

The introduction went on, until an hour later.

 

“The Teacher’s Introduction is now finished, go select your own Master!” An Elder said. Right after that, all the new disciples stood up and ran to their chosen Master, trying to be first. The 26 Professional Teacher had the most disciples surrounding them.

 

Each of them had around 10; some had more.

 

The new Teachers, on the other hand, had bitter faces. Many of them did not even have one, and these that had them had no more than 2!

 

But Xuan Wanshan alone had more than 20! They all watched her with a face full of envy.

 

“Fuck! Because it’s beautiful?! Because she’s an Origin Core?!”

 

“She’s even leaving in a few years, why bother?! Are they really that stupid?!”

33