Chapter 64 : Rejected, next
2.9k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * * *

Xuan Wanshan stood there, staring coldly at the disciple in front of her.

 

The first one to stand in front of Xuan Wanshan was a handsome male around 18 Years Old. He was already shivering from her gazes.

 

“I-I am—” He tried to speak.

 

“No, go away.” She said with a calm voice.

 

“What?!” The young man was shocked.

 

He did not even get a chance to introduce himself and already got rejected!

 

“Why?! I did not even say anything yet! I am in the Spirit Realm, and I am only 18!” He tried to change her mind with his talent.

 

“I said go away.” Her eyes narrowed.

 

“Yes, Senior!” He instantly ran away.

 

That stare alone made his skin felt like daggers were piercing it! “….”

 

The disciples behind him turned nervous.

 

He got thrown away before he could even speak! The next one is another handsome young man.

 

“I am at the Peak True Qi Realm and Age 15!” He spoke in a hurried pace, afraid that he would not get a chance to.

 

She looks at him for a second.

 

“What do you want from me as your Master?” She asks him. The young man dazed out for a bit.

 

She actually asked him a question!

 

“I only want Senior to guide me to the right direction, turning me into a Dragon amongst men!” He bows.

 

“Rejected, next.” She said with a calm voice.

 

“?!?!?!” The young man was shocked again. “But–”

 

“But?” She stared daggers at him.

 

“Nothing Senior! Sorry to bother you!” He ran away.

 

“….....”

 

The disciples behind him now had sweat coming out of their forehead.

 

“She kicked him away after asking him that? Does she not feel shame?!” They cried out in their hearts. She literally just made that young man’s hope go up, just to step on it the next second! Brutal!

 

The next one went up with trembling legs.

 

“G-greetings Senior. I am 20 years old, and my Cultivation is at the 4th step Spirit Realm…”

 

“What do you want from me as your Master?” She asked the same question. “…..”

 

The disciple started to think as hard and fast as he could.

 

“I will do whatever you want me to do because I trust Senior will be able to guide me properly!” He finally said.

 

“Then why do you want me to be your Master?” She asked. The disciple was happy; he got through the first question!

 

“Because I believe that Senior will definitely be able to make me into an Expert!” He said with confidence.

 

“Rejected, next.” She said.

 

“?!?!?!?!?!??!” He almost fainted from shock. He did not say anything and left biting his lips!

 

“….”

 

The disciples behind him were now regretting it.

 

Three disciples already rejected and they still did not know her requirements! The next one in line is a young boy.

 

He went up with his whole body trembling from fear.

 

“I-I’m 11 Year Old, True Qi Realm…” He said in a low voice.

 

“If you could only save one of these two, who would it be? Your Mother, or your Wife?” She asked a whole different question!

 

“??????” The young boy did not know what to say.

 

What kind of question is that?! What did that have anything to do with taking him as a disciple?! “Uhh… M-my mother?” He answered in a low voice.

 

He is only 11 Year Old, so he will obviously choose his Mother!

 

“Rejected, next.”

 

“…..”

 

He didn’t even look surprised and left with his head down. The next one came up, and this time around, it was a female.

 

“Your Mother or Wife?” She did not even let her introduce herself.

 

“My Wife!” She said with confidence.

 

“What wife? You’re a female. Rejected.” She said with a straight face.

 

“WHAT?!?!?!” The female actually coughed up blood from anger!

 

“But you asked the question, and there was no husband in the choices!” She felt wronged and complained.

 

“If I gave you a choice to kill yourself or kill yourself, which one will you pick?” Xuan Wanshan said in a calm voice.

 

“….”

 

The disciples turned speechless! The choices were the same! Shameless!

 

Of course, she will say that she would rather not kill herself!

 

“Bullshit! Is this a trick question exam or a Master Selection?!” She cried in her heart and left with a red face.

 

Another one went up with a bitter face.

 

“I am already 25 this year, should I get married already?” She asked him.

 

“….”

 

“WHAT KIND OF FUCKING QUESTION IS THIS?!” He cursed in his heart.

 

“Senior, you’re such a beautiful woman, it does not matter when you marry because you will always be beautiful, with many men asking for your hand.” He decided to flatter her!

 

“Oh? Is that so.” She nodded like she understood something.

 

“Yes! It worked!” He laughed in his heart.

 

“Then who do you think I should marry?” She continued asking.

 

“????????????????????”

 

“HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!”

 

“She is definitely bullying me! What Master Selection! This shit is a scam!” His eyes turned watery.

 

“T-the one you liked the most… Maybe?” He still answered…

 

“And who’s that?” She asked. “…”

 

“I am sorry Senior, but you are too good to be my Master! Excuse me!” He left in large strides!

 

“….”

 

The disciples waiting in line left too!

 

She was definitely not here to pick disciples but to play with them!

 

The other Teachers watching this felt their whole body heating up from anger. “What the fuck! Are you even here to pick a disciple?!”

 

“The Sect Master is also watching this right?! I hope he punishes her after this!”

“Let me see which idiot dares to ask her again!” They cursed her in their hearts. They wanted to go up and beat her up, but they knew it was impossible!

 

* * * *

 

36