Chapter 65 : Shen Tian , are you willing to become my first and last disciple?!
3.5k 10 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xuan Wanshan looked around, “No more? Boring. Too bad the last one couldn’t last any longer. He was kind of interesting.” She thought and closed her eyes.

 

Although she is cold on the outside there is a reason for so.

 

She had wished for a fun life, doing exciting things, but her parents did not let her. All she has done since she was young was Cultivate and nothing else.

 

Her Fate was bound to a shackle from which she can never escape!

 

Although she did not want to keep on Cultivating, she had to, for her parents, and the fate that she carries.

 

Her parents were extremely thrilled after finding out that she was a Supreme Genius with Double Spirit Veins.

 

She had Water Attribute Heaven Veins and Wind Attribute Profound Veins.

 

To have Double Spirit Veins is something that only happens once every thousand years, being extremely rare in the Mortals Realm.

 

And because of that, her parents even begged her to Cultivate.

 

She felt empty, yet she did not refuse and still Cultivated to this day.

 

“What’s so fun about sitting still for days nonstop? What’s so fun about Cultivating?” She always asked herself these questions.

 

She promised herself that if one day she reaches the Apex of Cultivation, she will live a fun and exciting life!

 

Now that she is an Origin Core, being at the top of the Pagoda, she decided to take a rest from Cultivation and look for a disciple that will take away her boredom until the day she has to accept her destiny...

 

This is why she was asking these crazy questions, to find someone interesting and someone that will keep her away from being dull!

 

Not someone who wanted to become a Dragon amongst men, and definitely not some horny disciple like the first one! He had a lustful gaze, and it made her angry, so she kicked him out on sight!

 

She knew she was being unreasonable, but still, she wanted someone exceptional!

 

She wanted to make up for all these years of being annoyed! This was her current dream! While she was thinking that, she heard the people around her gasping in amazement.

 

“Another one? He dared to come after seeing me being so unreasonable? Impressive!” She felt joy in her heart.

 

“What could be—” She opens her eyes to see a normal-looking young man in front of her.

 

"Hah! It's him! that boy, Shen Tian! Interesting! very interesting!" she muttered in her heart

 

She double-checked her cold character and nodded in her heart.

 

“If you could only save one of these two, who would it be? Your Mother, or your Wife?” She asks him in a cold voice.

 

“Both of them.” He said.

 

“I said pick one.” She frowns.

 

“Why can you only save one? Who said that you couldn’t save both of them?” He asked with a confused face.

 

“Because that is the question—.” She was a bit surprised at the unexpected question.

 

“Hmph, I don’t care who’s a question it is, I will save who I want to! Who is he to tell me who to save? God? Even if he is, I dare him to make me choose who I want to save!” Was his answer.

 

“…” This time it was her turn to be shocked!

 

“What kind of answer is that? Are you proclaiming yourself as someone higher than God?!” She said in her heart.

 

“T-then I am already 25 this year, should I get married already?” She asks him.

 

“I am not a female, so I do not know!” He said straightforwardly.

 

“Then who do you think I should marry?” She asks.

 

“It’s your life, not mine. You choose your own partner.” She did not expect this answer either!

 

“Who might that be?” She did not give up.

 

“I don’t know!”

 

“….” He was even more stubborn than her!

 

She liked where this is going and decided to kick it up a notch.

 

“What do you want from me as your Master?”

 

“I don’t care as long as you can make my life more exciting.”

 

“!!!” Her eyes went wide after hearing that.

 

“Does this boy also feel the same way as me?” She thought.

 

“Even if I can not guide you properly and do not teach you any Cultivation Techniques?” She asks.

 

“I don’t need any Cultivation Techniques or guidance!” He said.

 

“What? Then why are you in a Sect? Didn't you win the first place what was that for ?” She was shocked again!

 

But she did not believe that he does not want any Cultivation Techniques or guidance! Why else would he be in a Sect?

 

“Because I wanted to know what it was like to live as a disciple!”

 

“What about Cultivating? Why do you Cultivate?” She wanted to know his thoughts on Cultivation.

 

“I do not like Cultivating! I only Cultivated because I did not want to disappoint my Mother!” He said with a sincere voice.

 

“!!!!!!” Her body trembles hearing that.

 

He was in the same shoe as her! He understands her feeling!

 

“I will definitely make him my disciple!” Was her decision.

 

But she did not want to end it so quickly and asked more questions. “What do you think about Cultivating? Is it fun?” She asks him.

 

“It’s boring! All you do is sit around all day absorbing Spirit Power!” She trembles even more.

 

“T-this…” She could not believe how much they were alike! He is literally a split image of her!

 

“What will you do if you reached the Apex of Cultivation?” Another question.

 

“If I am already at the Apex, why Cultivate? Will I get anything out of it? I would rather go around and explore for fun!”

 

Her heart starts to beat faster and faster from excitement. “Why do you want a Master?”

 

“Because it makes my life more fun and I’ve never had a Master!”

 

“Then why do you want me as your Master? Why me and not the others?” She looks at the young man in front of her, waiting for his answer.

 

He said with a smile, “Because we’re alike. You also dislike Cultivating , and weren't you observing me these days secretly?"

 

*BANG*

 

She felt her mind being struck by lightning!

 

“Y-you… How did you know?” She was now scared! How did he know her feelings that not even her parents knew?! And furthermore, he was aware of the fact that she had secretly kept him under watch!

 

“Ah, I was born with this ability.” He giggles.

 

“…” She looks at him coldly.

 

“Who are you?” She asks him with a serious face.

 

“My name is Shen Tian,you are already aware of me right?” He said with a calm voice.

 

"Hmm, I am quite aware of your heeds" replied Xuan Wanshan coldly,

“Shen Tian… Shen Tian…” She repeats this name in her heart, trying to engrave this name into her memories.

 

“Okay...Shen Tian, are you willing to become my first and last disciple?!” She suddenly said in a loud voice, making everybody there look at them.

 

“Yes, I am!” He said with a serious face.

 

“Will you promise me that you will never abandon me as your Master because that’s the thing I hate most in the world?”

 

“Yes, I promise!”

 

“Good! Then I, Xuan Wanshan will now officially make you my one and only disciple for life!” She cuts her palm with a small dagger.

 

Blood starts dripping, staining her beautiful pale hand blood red. “You also do the same and follow my lead!” She said to him.

 

“Yes!”

 

Shen Tian also cuts his own palm, but only a drop of blood came out. Xuan Wanshan found that odd but did not care at the moment.

 

“Now hold onto my hands and let our blood mix, officially making us Master and Disciple!” Shen Tian suddenly grabs her hand, which made her tremble a bit.

 

She was not prepared for that!

 

This is the first time she has ever touched a male like this and with this much intimacy! With their hands linked perfectly, their blood starts mixing.

 

A second later, “T-this! What is this?!” Her entire body trembled and she starts panting heavily.

 

She was shocked and did not know what was happening to her body!

41