Chapter 66 : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
4.3k 14 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“T-this! What is this?!” Xuan Wanshan’s entire body trembles and she starts panting heavily. She was shocked and did not know what was happening to her body! 

 

Wh-what is going on?! This feeling!”  

 

Mmhmm~~~” She starts making weird noises. 

Her whole body was hot, her mind was fuzzy, and she has no idea what was going on. She kneels on the floor, panting. 

 

*Haaah* *Haaah* *Haah*

  

Shen Tian was looking at her with a dumbfounded expression. “Are you okay?” He asked with a confused face. 

 

But she did not hear him. 

  

They were still holding hands, and the euphoric feeling was getting stronger by the second. She did not know what this feeling was, but she did know that it feels freaking good! 

 

Her mind was going crazy, and she could not even think properly. She felt like she was in Heaven, being caress by God himself! 

 

*Aaahhhh~~~* 

  

She moans in a low voice, but it was crystal clear to everyone there. 

 

 The people around watched with their jaws on the floor. 

 

“What the fuck? Why is she getting horny here?” 

  

“Getting horny during a Disciple and Master ceremony? Shameless…”  

 

“Not only is the Disciple weird, even the Master ‘s odd!” They all thought. 

 

But even if they cursed at her in their heads, their other head could not help but turn hard! 

 
 

“….” 

  

Many males started wiggling around, trying to find a good position, making it less obvious. 

  

*Mmmm~* 

  

Xuan Wanshan nibbled on her sexy pink lips. 

  

Her other free hand starts reaching closer and closer towards her Phoenix Nest… 

 

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

  

And then out of nowhere, she felt an overwhelming power burst out from within her body and spread out to each and every corner of her body. 

  

Their blood has finally mixed, with the feeling in her body reaching its peak, she climaxed. 

 

 “Aaaahhhhh~~!!!!!” She lets out an extremely loud moan and faints. 

 

Shen Tian had a fright and went to catch her falling body. He picked her up and carried her princess style. 

 

He looked around with an embarrassed face. 

  

*Ahem* 

 

"Please, excuse me!"

  

He coughed and flew away. 

 

 “……” 

 

All of the males were still frozen in place, with their jaws glued to the floor. “????????” 

 

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?” 

  

They could not believe what they had just witnessed… 

  

Was the elder in heat during a Disciple and Master ceremony? They instinctively looked at their hardened rod and coughed. 

 

Damn, what is going on today? Did they really just get to watch such a Heavenly scene? Will a Fairy randomly fall onto their bed tonight? 

  

“Fuck!!! Such a lucky bastard! Does he get to have someone like that as his Master?! I want one like that too!” 

  

“Fuck!! Imagine what they’ll be doing from now on!!!” 

 
 

“I hope his stinking rod falls off from doing it too much!” All the males there cursed Shen Tian. 

  

  

* * * * 

  

  

Inside the Spectator’s room, the Sect Master had his jaw on the floor and his eyeballs trying to escape from his eye socket. 

  

Xiao Heng had his mouth so wide open, you could fit two whole eggs inside. Chan Jingyi also had her small mouth wide open; her eyes were twitching nonstop.

 

Only Feng Yue was gashing her teeth, she was feeling extremely envious!. 

 

“Stupid Cow EXPLODE! “ she thought 

 

“That woman was holding my young-master?”  

 

“And Bitch you even orgasmed holding him? Ahhh, Even we didn't go that further!” 

 

She fuming with rage! 

  

After a whole minute of being dumbfounded, they finally noticed that Shen Tian had already flown away. 

 

 “Ah! Follow him!” The Sect Master stood up and flew straight into the sky, making a hole in the roof.  

 

“Me too!” Xiao Heng also follows. 

 

“Little Yue, come.” Chan Jingyi picks the bird-form Feng Yue up and also follows them.  

 

The entire Master Selection was halted after that. 

 

Nobody was in the mood to pick Masters, especially not the males!  

 

Aiya! My stomach hurts! I need to use the bathroom!” 

 

“Silly me, I accidentally spilled water on my pants! I need to go change them real quick.”  

 

“I did not get a good night's sleep yesterday, so I’ll be heading back for a good rest.” 

 

“Aiya! I almost forgot! I left my Treasure on the table unsecured; I need to go back and make sure it’s still there…” 

 
 

Even some Teachers made excuses and ran away at top speed. 

 

 “….” The females left behind were gnashing their teeth from anger.  

 

“These horny dogs! What ‘My stomach hurts’?!” 

 

“That Xuan Wanshan! I bet she did it on purpose!” 

 

 “What are we supposed to do now?!?!” 

 

The female Teachers started cursing. 

  

On that day, there is a new rumor being spread around other than the ‘Creepy Neighbor.’ 

  

“The previous Genius of their Sect, Xuan Wanshan has fallen and paired up with the Creepy Neighbor as Master and Disciple!” 

  

Not only were they both shameless, but they were also both always horny! Truly a perfect match made by the Heavens! 

 

Starting that day, the two of them will be known by many nicknames, such as, but not limited to. “A pair of Sharpened Horns! Because they were both always Horny!” 

 

“The Shameless Emperor and his Queen! One dared to kiss a girl outside, and the other blasphemed the holy ritual of ‘Disciple and Master’ in public!” 

  

Although they had these nicknames, nobody dared to talk about it near them, because they were afraid of Xuan Wanshan and her Cultivation as an Origin Core Realm! 

  

If she hears them calling her with these titles, she will definitely skin them alive! 

  

Although the Teachers did not dare to bother Xuan Wanshan, that did not mean the Disciples will let Shen Tian go! 

  

If they challenged him properly and beat him to the ground, the Master can not complain! She could only blame her own Disciple for being weak! 

  

This was the only way for these disciples to relieve their anger and envy! 

  

  

* * * * 

  

  

Back inside Shen Tian’s house. 

 
 

Shen Tian was currently standing next to his bed, looking at the sleeping Xuan Wanshan. She had a smile on her face and would sometimes let out a quiet moan. 

 

“….” 

  

“Is this why Mother said never to let someone touch my blood? Especially not females?” He closed his eyes, and his mind starts recalling his past. 

  

* * * * 

  

  

He was only 8 Years Old at this time, sitting on his mother’s soft lap. 

  

“Shen’er, remember never to let your blood touch someone else, especially if they’re a female.” He listened as his mother talked. 

 

“Why not? Is my blood dirty?” He asked innocently. 

  

“No, it’s not dirty but the opposite, being too clean…” She brushed his silky black hair with her fingers. 

  

She looks at this Treasure of hers, and sighs. 

  

“Aiya, he’s only 8, but what is up with this handsome face? Even I too sometimes find it hard to control my nefarious thoughts!” She recollected. 

  

If he had a face like this and he’s only 8, she could not imagine what he would look like when he’s all grown up. 

  

Not only is his face a peerless Treasure, but even his immature aura also sends out a scary feeling once in a while… 

  

“If it’s clean, why can’t my blood touch others?” He asked. 

45