Chapter 67 : Try not to cause too much trouble both of you
3.6k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She looked at him with a lovely gaze; he loved to ask questions when he was young. 

  

“Your blood is unique, so try not to let anyone touch it. Especially females.” She stretched the importance of ‘females.’ 

 
 

“Your blood holds an extraordinary amount of Pure Void Power within it, and if it touches someone, they’ll feel umm,— well, let’s just say that they’ll feel extremely good.” She felt that it was still too early to teach him those things. 

  

She discovered this thing only because of this one time where he injured himself while playing and she had to touch his blood. 

  

After that incident, even she had to be vigilant around his blood. 

  

“If they feel good, I should go around and touch everyone, making them all feel good!” He said innocently. 

  

“!!!” She had a fright hearing his crazy idea. 

  

She could not imagine the chaos it will cause if he did it… 

 

Oh my dear child, please do not do that. If you do, this mother of yours will cry.” She said bitterly.  

 

“Okay, then I won’t. So please don’t cry, mother.” He looked at her with his innocent eyes. 

 

“….” 

  

This look was the reason why she spoiled him so much. These innocent eyes had a destructive effect on females and even she was no exception…  

  

“Ahhh, should I be happy about this or be worried?” She sighs to herself. 

  

“I wonder when he will be able to find a wife? And if he does, what kind of girl would she be?” As his mother, she starts to feel worried about his future. 

  

* * * * 

  

  

*Knock* *Knock* 

  

The door was knocked on, waking Shen Tian up from his daydream. 

 

“Come in.” He said. 

 

“Excuse us.” The Sect Master’s group walked in. 

  

*Phew* 

  

They all wiped some sweat off their forehead after seeing the current situation. 

 
 

They were worried about walking into some lewd scene and even waited a moment outside of the house just in case… 

  

“Looks like nothing happened…” The Sect Master felt relieved. 

  

To Cultivators, a relationship between Masters and Disciples are the same as a Family. They treated this relationship severe; some even considers each other a real Family. 

 

However, there were many cases of them taking an extra step forward, entering the forbidden zone.  Even to the point of calling it better than marriages. 

 

Marriages could be ruined in a single day when the couples agreed on divorcing each other. But the relationship between a Master and Disciple was even deeper than that. 

 

Not only is it even more serious than marriage, but you also can’t just say, “Let’s go our separate ways,” and forget about each other. 

  

Society did not care about marriages being broken because they happen every day, but a Master and Disciple relationship was taken seriously to the extreme. 

  

If the disciple abandons the Master, he or she will be branded as a traitor and sometimes even beaten to death by others who loved their Master. 

  

And if the Master abandons the disciple, which is considered even worse than the disciple abandoning the Master, he or she might have their Cultivation crippled by the Sect and then tossed out like garbage! 

  

In a relationship like parents and children, what looked worst? The children abandoning their parents, or the parents abandoning their child? 

  

Although the Sect Master did not mind the idea of a Master and Disciple entering that zone, as the Sect Master, he had to uphold an image for their Sect.

Outside the sect, these two can do whatever they want! 

  

It would be bad for their Sect if people started gossiping about how they have a shameless pair of Master and Disciple crossing the red line. 

  

“How is she doing?” The Sect Master asks him. 

  

“She’s fine. She just fainted for some reason…” Shen Tian said. 

 
 

“That’s good to hear.” He felt relieved. 

  

*Mmmm~* Xuan Wanshan started rolling left and right.  

 

“…” 

 

The room’s atmosphere felt heavier. 

   

 

“She looks like she is having fun.” Feng Yue gritted her teeth. 

 

“…” 

  

*Ahem* 

  

“Sect Master, what should I do from now on? What about the Disciple and Master ritual? Is it completed?” Shen Tian tries to change the topic. 

  

“Can you feel a certain connection between you two?” The Sect Master asked. 

 

 “Yes, it feels like our souls are connected in some way.” He said. 

 

“Good, then it is done properly. Congratulations, you are now official Master and Disciple.” The three of them congratulated him. 

 

“Thank you very much.” He said with an embarrassed smile. 

  

 

“Why? WHY? Why do you look so happy? Why do you have the appearance like you just got married?!” all of them cried in their hearts. 

  

The Sect Master decided to ignore it. 

  

“Well, now that you have finally had a Master, I’ll no longer be bothering you. Try not to cause too much trouble.” The Sect Master joked. 

  

“Thank you, Sect Master, for everything you’ve done.” He bows. 

  

“Don’t joke around; I should be the one thanking you.” The Sect Master returns the bow with his own. 

  

“I will also leave you alone for now, I have been neglecting my Cultivation, and Junior Sister here might catch up any second.” Xiao Heng joked. 

 
 

“You’re right. I am right behind you.” Chan Jingyi said with a serious face

 

 “!!!” His eyes went wide. 

 

“No way?! Is she serious?!” He became alert in his heart. 

  

Now that Shen Tian was also in this Sect, if she passed him, he will be the 3rd in the Sect, not the 2nd! “Not good! I need to Cultivate harder now!” He thought. 

 

“Well then, see you later Junior Brother Shen. When I come back next time, we’ll have a spar!” He waved his hand and ran away, trying to save every second he can. 

  

The Sect Master and Chan Jingyi laughed at him after he left. 

  

“I was serious about catching up, so I will not bother you any longer. Goodbye for now.” She said and also left. 

  

“Remember, try not to cause too much trouble both of you—`~~~~~~~ Or disturbing the neighbor with loud noises of bed……” The Sect Master left these words behind before leaving. 

  

“…” 

  

“Let’s leave her alone for now.” Shen Tian said to Feng Yue, leaving the dreaming Xuan Wanshan on the bed alone. 

  

  

* * * * 

  

  

Around the Sect, a certain rumor spread like wildfire. 

  

“Did you hear? Our Sect’s previous most talented Genius has fallen!”

 

“Previous? You mean the Fairy Wanshan who has Double Spirit Veins?”

 

“Yeah, that’s her!” 

 

“How has she fallen?” 

  

“Have you heard of the ‘Creepy Neighbor’ rumor lately?” “Of course, how could I not have.” 

 

“That Fairy Wanshan and that shameless Disciple has paired up, becoming the Shameless King and Shameless Queen! I even heard that they have sex every day!” 

 

“WHAT?! Impossible! Quit bullshitting me; I am not stupid enough to believe that!”  

 

“I’m telling you, it’s true. Listen, this is what happened during the Master Selection—” The rumor had spread to every single disciple, including to the Core Disciples! 

 

“What! Such a big event happened? Fuck, this is definitely ‘A Toad Eating Swan’s Flesh’!” 

 

 “Yeah, also, many male disciples have already decided to take turns challenging him to a duel!” 

 

 “What?! Sign me in!” 

 

On this day, numerous males in the Sect joined in to make a waiting list, so they can take turns challenging Shen Tian. 

  

In the waiting list, even many Core Disciple’s names could be seen! 

  

They did not care whether they win or lose, they just wanted to beat him with a justifiable reason!  

 

Xiao Ying was currently in the Inner Court when she heard of this news. 

 

“Good! Now there will be even more people to experience that hell! The more, the better! The more beaten, the less shame I will have! Choosing to jump straight into hell by themselves, I can’t wait!” 

  

She was overjoyed! She will get more comrades who will understand what she went through!  

 

“Hehehehe!Ahahahahah!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” She laughed loudly, frightening her friends. 

 

42