Chapter 59 : Hit
3.2k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wu Gou could sense that the force of Shen Tian’s strokes were getting faster and swifter, while the strength behind them got more powerful and more robust!

Looking at how at Wu Gou who was skillfully evading his strikes Shen Tian appreciated her footwork in his mind! What Shen Tian wasn’t aware of that, Wu Gou was actually feeling huge pressure. The shock in her heart was unutterable. She could already tell the difference betwixt them the second Shen Tian had started his charges. Only by utilizing her High -grade Origin Core level technique, the Shadow Steps did she endured to dodge his blows. If not for that, Wu Gou could tell that she wouldn’t even be able to last three moves against Shen Tian.

“So this is the gap between the Advanced and the Truth realm.” The sword techniques of Wu Gou, although she had not broken through to the Truth realm, were already at the Peak Stage of the Advanced Realm. The realms could be further divided into four stages: Initial Stage, Middle Stage, High Stage, and Peak Stage.

Although the distance between the Peak Stage of the Advanced Realm, and the Truth Realm was only the width of a single strand, the greatness of that width could also be akin to the distance between Heaven and Earth. It was the same thing when a 9th stage Spirit Realm expert, no matter how powerful he was, was in front of a person who just broke through to the Origin Core Realm. The Spirit Realm expert was equivalent to a garbage and would be powerless to survive a single strike.

The Shadow Steps of Wu Gou had already reached the Peak Stage of the Advanced Realm! Despite this, she could only hardly handle to evade the sword strikes from the <<Fundamental Sword Skills>> of the Truth Realm. This clearly showcased the difference in power levels between the two realms.

(P.S - Shen Tian had restricted his powers)

“Stop!” Looking at the sword blows of Shen Tian, it appeared that they were akin to the tides of the ocean. Each strike was stronger than the last, and with no signs of a broken cadence, the strikes linked together as one.

Shen Tian stopped his charges, as he stared towards the slightly out of breath Wu Gou. A line of sweat could be seen across her countenance, as her cheeks were flushed with redness.

Wu Gou speechlessly looked at Shen Tian, as depression set in her heart. He was not breathless at all, not even sweating! An hour of vigorous endeavors was actually nothing to Shen Tian?

Although she was discouraged, a shine could still be seen burning in her eyes as she looked at Shen Tian. She has already decided to make Shen Tian into her sparring partner in the future. As for breaking through to the Truth realm, this would have to depend on her level of acumens and karmic fate.

“Can I ask you something?” Shen Tian stared towards Wu Gou after she walked out of the practice hall.

“Of course you can quit being so formal, we are already friends now.” Wu Gou joyfully smiled, a smile that was as warm as the spring wind.

“Though you decided to help me, that was not only because of me right? Why would even one bother with a stranger in trouble with a renowned Zhu Family? they might even have someone more powerful expert in their family...”

Wu Gou blinked her beautiful eyes, as she closely inspected Shen Tian.

“A woman’s instinct” Wu Gou smiled.

Shen Tian bitterly smiled as he shook his head

This was the first time Shen Tian saw such an expression of merriment on Gou’s face. All this time she always had a lewd smile but this time it was different. Words were inadequate to describe the surreal feel and thus, he could only gaze at her, slack-jawed. Time, momentarily seemed to pause as the eloquence of her giggling, cognate to the blossoming hues of the rainbow, fully occupied Shen Tian’s mind.

Wu Gou couldn’t help but laughed again when she saw the stupified appearance on Shen Tian’s face.

“Fuck! I got distracted!”

“No spewing vulgarities allowed.” Wu Gou extended her hand and lightly rapped on Shen Tian’s head.

At that moment, Shen Tian stood there stupidly as that charming knock by those jade-white hands seemed to prompt him to enter into a spiritual state of the soul, a state of cultivation that he had not felt in a long time.

Shen Tian froze, as he stood there dumbly. That tender little hand that lightly struck on his head caused him to spontaneously enter into a spiritual state of consciousness, as various emotions surfaced – peace, solemness, happiness.

Other than that, there was also a feeling that was akin to an epiphany, causing knowledge to once again bloom in his mind. Shen Tian focused on his inner state, on his sea of consciousness.

Enlightenment! This is enlightenment!

The gorgeous eyes of Wu Gou gazed incredulously at Shen Tian. He was just standing there, lost in a state of mind. Radiating joy blossomed on his face, and his eyes were polished over like they were entranced in another dreamlike cosmos, his sight unusually bright, and emitting a sense of extreme contentment.

Wu Gou stood by the side as she stared at the inert Shen Tian. This friend is just too lucky, just a light knock on the head and he obtained such huge gains?
She decided to leave Shen Tian alone as she descended. After all, there was no way to tell how long Shen Tian would take to finish concocting his session of enlightenment.

“Miss, why did you come down alone? Where is that little fellow?” those two guards laughed with a tinge of craftiness.

The relation between these three was not like between employer and employee but like close sisters

“He is undergoing enlightenment.”

“Oh, okay,” they replied indifferently.

“WHAT?!” they shrieked, as the pupils of their eyes dilated, looking at their Miss, Wu Gou.

Wu Gou grinned as she revealed, “This little fellow, seemed to have the luck of the devil, he actually infiltrated into a state of enlightenment after I struck his head with my hand, unbelievable.”

Stunned for a moment, they drew in a gasp as the two recovered, “The state of enlightenment, is something that cannot be sought after. There is no unquestionable guarantee that one could enter that special state. It is only brought about by karmic fate, and various combinations of the right conditions. This guy, just what is going on with him.”

“That is accurate. Fortunate for him, he met me today. If not, who knows how many years in the future it would have taken him to experience that enlightenment.” Wu Gou slightly blushed as she smiled lightly.

"You might be his lucky charm!", they teased her

".....WHAT?!?!"

“Miss, we may be presumptuous, but this little fellow is doomed to be someone remarkable. You know our experience is never wrong. You would do well to recognize him as your future hubby. After all, genuine gentlemen are difficult to find.” they said.

“Hmm, I have no plan to do so in the coming future. I have no intention to marry so soon. What I want to do now is to focus on increasing my strength, before I consider topics such as marriage.” Wu Gou seriously replied.

Those two disregarded the red cheeks which were flushing on those innocent features of Wu Gou, as she continued on unabashedly.

“Having a Master like you as our sister can be considered as our fortune. So our only dream is for you to live happily. With so power, comes more danger, that was why we wanted you to get familiarized with that little fellow. Being able to reach the realm of the Truth before Origin Core Realm, we have nevermore heard of anyone that has been able to do so. It would only do you good to be a companion with him. As for the interests of marriage, that will be your choice, miss”

“I know you both have always thought of me first, thank you!”

“Haha, miss we are sisters aren't we, don’t worry about it”

******

35