Chapter 60 : Bidding Goodbye
3.3k 9 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Take it mass release!

After a long time, Shen Tian was again able to enter this state of total enlightenment.

For someone like him, he could enter the state of epiphany whenever he wishes, but entering it naturally and involuntary like this time has its own significance.

Shen Tian stood there like a statue but his eyes clear like a spring-fall, his breathing relaxed.

But in the next moment, it was not even needed to watch with attention.

Although he was standing there, but as if his presence were gradually assimilating with nature! It felt like he blended in with Nature itself, turning into the air we breath in.

It was as if he had disappeared from the world!

*Whooosh*

It was as if he turned into a dark hole; he started sucking in all the Spirit Power around him like a hurricane

He literally became a dark hole, and all the Spirit Power within 100 miles were sucked in like a dragon taking in an extremely deep breath.

100 miles, 200 miles, 500 miles, 1,000 miles.

The speed he gathered Spirit Power was getting stronger and faster. 5,000 miles later….

He finally stopped, and as if nothing happened!

* * * * *

Inside the Extreme Martial Sect, the Sect Master was currently Cultivating in a private room. But all of sudden he was shocked to find out that he couldn’t take in anymore Spirit Power!

He stood up and looked around with a dumbfounded face.

“WHAT! ALL THE SPIRIT POWER ARE GONE?! WHERE DID IT GO?!”

He became worried and hastily ran outside to find many other people just like him, who was just Cultivating but had to stop because the Spirit Power was all gone!

He used his Divine Sense to look around and was amazed to find out that there was no Spirit Power within at least a radius of 150 miles!

And he could only see 150 miles because that’s the limit of his Divine Sense!

The Sect Master started to look around frantically, trying to find out the cause, but he couldn’t find anything at the end.

It was not until after few minutes did the Spirit Power start to restore itself.

That moment, people within the radius of that 5,000 miles were turning crazy because they couldn’t Cultivate with no Spirit Power around!

And the worst part was that they didn’t even know why!

They thought the Spirit Power was gone forever and can never Cultivate again!

Imagine walking around one day to find out the sun has not risen and didn’t for another whole day!

This was basically torture for Cultivators, not being able to Cultivate and to live as a Mortal. For moments, countless amount of Cultivators went crazy because of Shen Tian and his actions.

And the Culprit himself wasn’t even aware of the chaos he had caused by accident.

***************

An unknown amount of time passed, and Shen Tian gradually began to awaken from that special state. He discovered that he still stood in the practice hall at the peak level of the Night Dreamy Court, which was also the last place he remembered when Wu-Gou lightly tapped his head.

Could Wu Gou be his lucky star? His knowledge speed was unparalleled even beyond the 33 heavens, but after that knock of hers, he gained enlightenment. Seems like he should hang out more often with her in the future and allow her to hit his head more often, who knows, maybe that was how he would achieve another enlightenment!

“Ai, what’s that smell, so unpleasant!” Shen Tian looked around his surroundings, before focusing on his body.

“F*ck! This is so much sweat!?”

After exclaiming in pleasure, Shen Tian proceeded to disrobe naked, but just as he was about to enter the heated pond, Wu Gou arrived as she stared blankly at Shen Tian.

“Aiya! There’s a pervert!!” Shen Tian screamed, before quickly diving inside the pond.

“You… What are you speaking!” Wu-Gou wished that a hole would open up right now for her to hide inside.

Especially when she saw the thing swaying in between his legs, causing her cheeks to bloom with the tinge of a sunset, shining with a strange brilliance.

“Ah,” Shen Tian lamented. “You have already seen my everything, how am I going to marry in the future! “ putting on an appearance of extreme grief, he looked at Wu-Gou as if he was just banged in the ass by 3 to 5 husky men.

“This… You mischievous child, why did you bare naked without examining your surroundings, I still have yet to seek this, you… You are a rascal!” Wu Gou panicked. After all, she was a female, and that scene of him naked, kept on appearing in her mind, though she was the owner of this brothel, this was her first time seeing a naked male and this brothel was only a source of her income! She is still an innocent pure maiden!

Shen Tian continued to finish washing.

“Hmm, could you help me to pass my clothes over first?” After washing himself, Shen Tian realized that his clothes were actually placed far away from the pond, so now, he could only helplessly beg the help of this ravishing beauty, what an exceptional occasion really

“( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”

Wu Gou halted as she saw unusually at Shen Tian with a hidden bitterness in her eyes, before stomping her heels towards the pile of clothes and picking it up.

A rush of a masculine smell whiffed right into the nasal passages of Wu-Gou, causing her previously red cheeks to blush even further, emphasizing her grace even more.

“You bad kid, you better call me elder sister. If not I won’t give you the clothes. I all my life, I have never passed clothing to any man before.” Wu Gou said in a complex tone of voice.

“Elder sister is good, okay, please give me back my garments…”

Wu Gou slightly depressed, as she did not know whether she should respond in temper or laugh. Eventually, she chose the latter as she smiled, and tossed the clothes to Shen Tian before walking out.

Shen Tian quickly wore his clothes after he finished washing the dirt off his body. Feeling greatly refreshed, he marched out of the practice hall with a simper on his expression.

After he had fixed his clothes Wu Gou returned, as she stared at Shen Tian with an enigmatic look in her eyes.

“You really spent nearly two hours in enlightenment, but why have you not broken through to next stages of spirit Realm?” Wu Gou asked, questioning apparent in her tone.

“I don’t know?” Shen Tian replied dumbly. He didn’t really want to lie to her but on the other hand, didn’t want to reveal his strength too, though they are now good friends but knowing his strength might attract serious troubles for her and her business!

Wu Gou, ceased as if she was dumbstruck. Hei, what an innocent fellow, there were many who sought enlightenment their whole lives but have never received, and there is this little fellow in front of her.

Rolling her eyes, this fellow… he didn’t even know why he didn’t broke through? Truly, are the heavens blind? Or does he have the boon and aid of some Heavenly Deities?

“En, you entered into the state of oneness earlier, to think that you would be so blessed!” A part of Wu-Gou wanted to laugh, while another part of her felt somewhat achieved, after all, it was because of her efforts that he could enter into that extraordinary state.

“Hmm, could I trouble you to help me again?”Shen Tian sincerely asked.

Studying at the earnest expression on Shen Tian’s face, Wu-Gou couldn’t maintain but giggle, as she responded: “Speak, no matter what, as long as Elder Sister could help, I would definitely help!”

“Could you tap on my head again, maybe this is the mystery to attain Origin Core realm.”Shen Tian slowly stretched his neck over.

“Do you understand I’ll hit you, you this huge devil!” Wu Gou couldn’t stop chuckling as she extended her hand and emphatically struck onto Shen Tian’s head.

“Ahh, do you truly want me to die, women are truly deadly creations” he acted as he cried out in mock pain.

*******

“Ah, I should return now it's already midnight, others would be worried about me.”

The irregular words by Shen Tian, made Wu Goug be somewhat hurt. He noticed her dejected casts.

“Elder sister, next time, you can treat me as your friend, or even your family. However, you are not allowed to knock me anymore, okay. No matter what obstacles you encounter, I will try my greatest to resolve them for you!” Shen Tian sincerely said, staring into her eyes.

Wu Gou lightly quivered, but she did not deny Shen Tian. Maybe, she could feel the trace of care in his heart. She only gently smiled, as she stretched out her hand and rubbed him on his head.

“Ahh, stroking my head, signifies you are taking advantage of me. Fine, since it’s you, elder sister, I’m a willing party.” Shen Tian grabbed hold of Wu Gou’s tender hands and held them without letting go.

“Hmmph, are you asking for a thrashing? This little fellow is taking advantage of me again!” Wu Gou drew back her hand while gently scolding Shen Tian.

“I’m already a man, not a little fellow…” he replied, helplessly.

Shen Tian left the Night Dreamy Court, and when he turning his head to look at the pretty lady in the window, he waved his hands in goodbye.

When he came out, he could still listen to the slapping “pa pa pa” sounds of Doggystyle, and moans of delight escaping from the other rooms.

“F*ck! I should run”

The depths of the Night Dreamy Court was clad in heat, akin to spring, while outside on the streets, one had to suffer the chill of wintertime.

He came here accidentally but left here with happiness in his heart.

Though he was inside a brothel he never really had any bad intentions. What would Shen Tian understand of sex? What he knew was only through second-hand information from ‘that book’.

His only physical intimate experience was with Feng Yue. However, earlier when he held Wu Gou’s hands, the feeling was not wrong, actually capable of making his pulse quicken.

36