Chapter 61 : Jealous ??
3.7k 18 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already midnight when Shen Tian reached his house in the Outer Sect courtyard

When he entered the house inside the bedroom it was all dark and eerily silent

“.................”

“How was your day young master ?” suddenly a spine chilling voice came from upon the bed

“Ah! Feng Yue, it was f-fine I g-guess “Shen Tian replied nervously

“Heh! is that so young master? mind telling me about it? hmm, but why are you sounding nervous eh?”

“N-no, no it’s just...”

“It’s just what ?”,Feng Yue reprimanded him as she smiled dangerously

“Aha,ahahaha, isn’t it hot inside, let’s go to the lawn outside” Shen Tian almost stammered as he sweated profusely

“-__-”

“Young Master!!”

“Y-yes Maam!”

“Hmph.”

Feng Yue coldly snorted and angrily shot Shen Tian a glance before sitting near the bed. She pointed at the spot near her, “Sit there.”

“O-okay!”

To anyone who had eyes, they could tell at a glance that Feng Yue was jealous.

“What happened?” Shen Tian tried to ease the atmosphere

”Don’t you love me anymore?” she asked hiding the pain in her heart

“WHAT? B-but why ?”

“You even ask why? “It’s your heart! you were being unfaithful! There’s clearly another girl’s smell on you”

“!!!!!“Uh… I was found out?” Shen Tian remained silent, as he thought about Feng Yue’s reaction.

Shen Tian was surprised, he never knew she would know him so well!

No one spoke as a pin-drop silence prevailed in the room. It was Feng Yue who broke the deadly silence...

“Why are you silent? Shen Tian, why don’t you speak? don’t you got something to explain to ME?!!!!!” she trembled as tears suddenly started rolling down her cheeks,”*sniff*you ignored your lover till now and had a secret rendezvous with some other girl?”

“No, you are misunderstanding, I was with brother Zhao and later met with this very good elder sister and stayed with her all this time” Shen Tian tried to calm her down

“Then why did you come back? might all well have spent the night with her too!”Extremely annoyed, angry, she wants to get rid of all the frustration that overwhelmed her mind.

“Huh! I don’t even know why am I like this !” with those words small teardrop comes out of her eyes and one by one hundred of teardrops follow the way. A loud cry comes along and Feng Yue starts crying like a little girl. The dam broke!

Meanwhile, Shen Tian comes in front of her. He too was feeling guilty

“Just leave me alone!!” says Feng Yue in anger. She gets up and takes some steps to leave.

Tian She tries to stop her by holding her hand.

“Leave my hand, Young master!. Why the hell do even bother with me, just go away and leave me alone? ”cries Feng Yue.

“I said, leave my hand! Why the hell are you holding it yet??” while uttering these words Feng Yue looks in Shen Tian’s eyes that was starring at their joined hands, where it was Feng Yue’s hand which was Holding his!

Both of them look into each other’s eyes as Shen Tian pulls Feng Yue into his arms, hugs her tight and whispers in her ear “I would never leave your hand, never ever! promise!”

“I don’t want to hear any excuses!”

“Eh??!!”

“Kiss me...!”

“O-okay, “ said Shen Tian as he leaned forward towards her

“Kiss me for the same amount of time you spend with her!”

“!!!! But that would be...almost eight hours!!!!”

“hehehe” this was the first time she ever laughed, as it sounded like the tingling of heavenly bells!

“I am sorry young master!, I shouldn’t have said you such mean things”,” my rationality was clouded”

“NO NO NO it is me, who is at the fault”, said Shen Tian as he lightly pecked her on her forehead

“hehe”

They sat on the bed quietly...

...............

“You know what Young master? Though it might sound selfish of me but I had always wanted you to look only at me! I know it is impossible but still had such bad thoughts”

“You are not at the fault Yue'r, even I were present at your position, I would be jealous and would do the same! so am very sorry!!” Shen Tian sincerely said

“Ummmhu, young master it is impossible for you to only love me, there is little Ming Li waiting for you in the Immortal Realm and many other sisters who would love you in the future”

“!!!!”

“I-I can’t be any more selfish,it's just my only wish, that you never stop loving me ever, even if there are others!!!” Feng Yue had to master a lot of determination to confess all these to Shen Tian

“Yue’r you would always my first priority, now, in the future and even at the end of the time!”Shen Tian solemnly promised

“And may my soul perish! if I ever break my...ummmfff” Shen Tian couldn’t finish his oath when a gentle fragrance invaded his mouth and forcefully ceased his tongue!

It was Feng Yue who was kissing him crazily, their tongues interlinked like snakes!

*******

*Huff* *Huff*

Feng Yue smiled furiously,”hehehe,young-master my love for you is not so weak that I would need an oath from you” she giggled

Truly her love is indeed not so fragile it required an external conformation!

Shen Tian too understood that he was committing another grave mistake,” I am sorr...ummfff”, again his mouth was blocked by Feng Yue’s mouth, as she pushed him down the bed kissing him madly...

******

“Young master?” asked Feng Yue devilishly as laid on Shen Tian’s arm

“Yes?”

“Y-you must Marry me first and also the f-first c-child s-should be mine!, otherwise...” she laughed evilly as she suddenly bit on Shen Tian’s neck...

“Ouchhh!!Yes!,Yes, Maam, I understand!” replied Shen Tian as he hugged her close to him more tightly.

Feng Yue blushed furiously as she herself doesn’t know, from where she got the heavenly strength to say such shameful words!!

And the argument had bought them much closer than ever!

*******

Hugging closely, they went to sleep as it would be Shen Tian’t Master Selection Ceremony the next day...

*******

P.S- A new storm is brewing in the air,let’s see what happens tomorrow!!!

 

1Another One

 

Am not a romance author so has to take many pains to write these types of a chapter and I never had a Gf! So you can imagine how hard it was for me *sob*

Just your innocent boy! *sob*

T_T

43