Chapter 71: Challenge!
4.1k 15 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I am changing his name to Shen Tian as its more appropriate and from now the heavenly celestial realm will be known as All Heavens Realm

The sun peeks its head over the Green Bamboo Mountain, waking up the disciples. Usually, in the mornings, the disciples are rarely actually awake. But today is a different day for many disciples. It is not a day to Cultivate, neither is it a day to drink tea and relax. Today is the day they get to challenge that shameless and creepy disciple!

The road is filled with disciples, from the Outer Court to Core disciples, they were all there! “Good, let’s go and challenge this bastard!”

“Right, let’s go!”

While cheering, they walk towards house 9830490.

“Remember not to beat him too bad, or he will reject our challenges.” Someone said. “Reject? Pei, we will curse him until he accepts!”

“Who is the first one to challenge him?”

“I am.” A young man around 16 Years Old said.

The disciples around him nod, “Good, what is your Cultivation at right now?” “9 rank True Qi Realm!” He answers with a proud voice.

“Not bad for your age. Go and give him a good one! He’s only an Outer Court disciple, how can he possibly fight back?”

“I understand Senior Brother!” The first challenger nods.

After walking for 20 minutes, they finally arrive at the Green Bamboo Mountain Court.

The disciples living in the Court become excited after seeing a big group of disciples coming to their Court.

“Senior Brothers, how can we help you today?” Asked one of the disciples who live there.

“Where is this Shameless King’s house?! I am here to challenge him!” The first challenger stepped up and said in an imposing manner

“Follow me; he’s over here!”

The crowd follows this disciple, heading towards house number 9830490. It did not take long, and they arrived in a few minutes.

After arriving there, the crowd separates to hide inside the neighboring houses. If he comes out seeing such a crowd, he will definitely be scared silly, running back inside!

The houses are now extremely crowded, with each house holding at least 20 people and the others who could not fit watches from far away on other house’s roofs. There were at least 1,000 disciples here today to watch the event.

*Ahem*

The first challenger clears his throat, and after double-checking his preparation, he steps forward! He walks in big strides, reaching the door in a few steps.

*Knock* *Knock*

He knocks on the door loudly and waits for someone to open the door. But even after a few minutes of waiting, no one came out.

*Knock* *Knock*

He knocks on the door even louder this time.

After another minute of waiting, the door finally opens! “Finally you—-GASP.”

But the moment he sees the face of that person, he gasps! The color of his face instantly pales! “What the fuck?!?!?!?” He cries in his heart.

“G-good morning Elder…” He bows to the beautiful figure at the door! It was Xuan Wanshan who opened the door!

She looks at him with a cold face, “What do you want from my house?” she asks.

“Y-your house? But I was told that the one living in this house was a disciple named Shen Tian…” He was shocked! Did they pull a prank on him because he was the first challenger?!?

“This is my disciple’s house all right, but it is also mine. So what do you want from my disciple?” She glares at him with dagger-like eyes.

She had such a good dream but was woken up by his annoying knocks on the door. Not mentioning these other disciples who were spying on them from these houses. If an Origin Core like her did not know, what use was her Cultivation?

“I-I-I am here to welcome him as a new neighbor!” He lies!

“But it looks like I am just bothering you two, excuse me.” He bows again before running away!

Everybody there watching did not blame him. Who would have thought that his Master actually slept at night with him!

The first challenger runs into a random house, and the disciples inside gathered around him. Someone pats his back, “Aiya, we do not blame you. I would’ve run away too.” He comforts him. “Who would’ve thought that they were living together!”

“My mother, they have already advanced to that level? So fast! It has only been a day since they became Master and Disciple!”

“How shameless, for a Master to live in the disciple’s house because of that….”

“Did you see the look on her face? She is definitely mad because they were interrupted!”

“To be doing such acts so early in the morning— wait! Could it be that they’ve been having intercourse since yesterday and it has yet to end?!?”

“Fuck, I’m jealous! I’m definitely going to beat him up!”

They were all jealous! Who did not want to play with a matured beauty like her all night long?!

“Fuck it; I’ll go and challenge him now!” Someone speaks up and walks towards the exit. “Wait! What about his Master?!” Someone stops him.

“So what if she is his Master? This is a duel between disciples and Masters can not interfere!” Saying that he left the house walking towards the battle zone.

“Look, someone else is going!” The other houses noticed him knocking on the door.

*Knock* *Knock* He knocks loudly.

After another minute, the door opens, and Xuan Wanshan’s figure appears in front of this disciple. “What do you want?” She asks coldly. She was just about to take a warm bath too!

“Greetings Senior, I am here to challenge your disciple Shen Tian!” He bows, asking to challenge her disciple directly.

Her eyebrows twitched, “What are your reasons for challenge him?” Was he so bored that he wanted to get beat up by a Spirit Realm Expert?

“I have heard many good things about him, and I wanted to see for myself!” He makes up an excuse.

“Then come back later to challenge him, he’s still in bed right now.” She did not refuse because a Master can not interfere with Disciples challenging each other.

Saying that she closes the door in his face. If that was his reason, he could come back later. She still needs to bath… Although she already cleaned up after herself last night, bathing still makes her feel cleaner.

“……..” The disciple was speechless! She dares to say that they were not done, telling him to come back after they are done?!?

“As expected from the Shameless King and Queen!” He curses in his heart. But he still left, telling the others what happened.

“She said what?!?” But they could not believe their ears. “Is she really an elder?!”

“What do we do now?”

“What else can we do other than wait?”

They all wanted to barge in and beat him up, but it was impossible with his master guarding him. They could only wait until they were done and then ask again! Swallowing down their anger, they waited patiently in the houses.

* * * *

Inside the house, Shen Tian was awake, but he did not move and continued to lay there.

“What a mess it was yesterday,” He thinks back to last night

One of the reasons why he wanted Xuan Wanshan as a Master was because she had the same mindset as him! In a world where everyone and their mother Cultivated, where will you find someone who finds Cultivation boring? Even Mortals wished to Cultivate, but many were unable to! Not only did they think alike, even what they liked were alike! To find a Master who he is able to understand at day one, this is a fortune only found by chance and not by looking, even for someone like him!

He gets out of bed and walks out, heading towards his Master’s room.

*Knock* *Knock*

“Master, are you awake? I have something to tell you.”

“…” No answer.

“Is she not inside?” He thought.

Although he did not want to use his Divine Sense to view on these close to him, respecting their privacy, he really wants to get something off his chest so he uses it to search for her.

*Ripple*

An undetectable Divine Sense sweeps the entire house. First, he sees Feng Yue still sound asleep on the bed. But the moment his Divine Sense reaches his Master, his eyes pops out from shock and he falls on his knees! She was taking a bath and he can see her entire body naked! Because of his Divine Sense’s strength, he can see each and every inch of her perfect body, leaving nothing unseen! Her pale skin, her perfect figure, her matured breast, everything was seen!

*BOOM*

As if a dormant volcano was being aroused from its 1000 years of slumber, Shen Tian felt all his body becoming hot as he felt something rising underneath his loins...

After receiving that shock, he instantly takes back his Divine Sense. However it was too late, he has already seen everything!

“Holy Shit! she’s taking a bath” Shen Tian quickly took a peep clearly at her as he ran away from there!

Something's rising and it isn't the shield hero. (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)

40