Chapter 72 : Talk
6.6k 19 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the bathroom, Xuan Wanshan finally finishes taking her bath, drying herself with Spirit Power, she puts back on her clothes and walks outside feeling refreshed.

She walks into the living room, to find her new disciple setting on the couch reading a book holding it upside down, his face a little weird?.

“What is he doing?” She is confused at his actions.

“Tian Shen, What are you doing reading a book by holding it like that?” She notices his body tremble a bit when she called out to him, making her even more confused. She had no idea that her new disciple had actually just spied on her taking a bath.

“I-I.....Master! I am sorry!” He apologizes loudly.

“Sorry? For what?” She wonders what he did this time now.

“For looking at you!” He said.

“Looking at me?” What’s wrong with looking at her?

“I wanted to look for Master because I had something to tell you, so I used my Divine Sense to look for you! I did not know you were taking a bath and I accidentally saw it!”

He told the truth! So what if she did not know? He did not do it on purpose, so why try to cover up this guilt, making him feel even more guilty?

“…….” She turns speechless! He accidentally saw her bath with his Divine Sense? As an Origin Core Realm, how come, she did not notice it?

“Don’t worry Master; it was only for a split second before taking it back!” He tells her the truth, hoping she will not be as angry.

“Well it was only an accident, and he had no malicious intentions.” She thought about forgiving him.

“Wait! If he can use his Divine Sense without me even noticing, then what about last night?!?!?” Her heart starts beating faster! She did not really care about this little incident, he did it on accident, and he even told her the truth, which made her happy. But her little play last night was a whole different story! If he saw that, she will probably kill herself from embarrassment!

Noticing that his Master was not answering, his back starts to sweat, “Is she really that angry?” He thought.

“Master! I will accept any punishment you give me! Just because I did it accidentally does not make me innocent!” He will not run away from his accidental crime because it was still a crime in the end! Instead, he will accept her punishment!

“Wait, you only saw me taking a bath and nothing else, correct?” She wants to be sure! “Yes! And I am ashamed of that!”

“Then what about last night?” She wants to double-check!

“Last night? I went straight to sleep after going back to my room.” Why is she asking about last night? Did she also take a bath last night?

“So you really didn’t see anything last night? You promise?” From his current actions, she can tell that he has a very simple and brave character. If he promises something, she is positive that he will not break it!

“I promise!” He promises that he did not see her bath last night.

“Thank God he did not see that! It looks like I have to make stealth formations every time I do something private, just in case, something like this happens again…” She feels relieved.

“Good, then I will not blame you for this little incident. You did it by accident, and you even did the right thing by telling me the truth instead of hiding it. I like this courage and honesty of yours, so make sure to keep it like this and do not disappoint me!” Instead of blaming him, she commends him for his actions!

“Thank you, Master” A bit surprised, he thanked her.

He did not think that she will not blame him and even praised him. It looks like he did the right thing by telling her the truth.

“Thank you, Master, for understanding.” He bows.

“Okay, now I have something to tell you.” She changes the topic. “I am all ears.” He waits for her to speak.

“There are disciples out there asking to challenge you, what will you do?” She mentions the disciples challenging him.

“Challenge me? Why?” He asks.

“I don’t know, but it’s definitely not something good.” She can tell from the challenger’s negative aura and the surrounding disciples watching.

“Do I have to accept it?” He does not want to spar with a Mortal. Won’t he just be bullying them?

“No, you can refuse if you want, but you might get ridiculed.” You can decline the challenge, but you will have to prepare for getting ridiculed.

“Then I’ll accept. “ he laughs, “I am never afraid of challenges,I am a disciple too”

Her heart beats faster and faster, attracted by the way he thinks, attracted by this brave Character of his!

Most Women were attracted to strong men, especially Cultivators. Compared to their strength, their faces did not matter that much. As a matter of fact, their looks did not even rank in second, but close to the last place!

She was surprised by her disciple’s discipline! Though a little pervert! He had a dynamic and honest heart, an imposing, yet heroic aura, and the mindset of someone above all! Not even mentioning his face and his Cultivation at his age, his other qualities were already enough to make females fight for him! He was honest, so you will not have to worry about being betrayed! The way he thinks, ensuring that he will lead you properly! Such a Noble Character and she is the Master of such an outstanding young man?!

“Un. You’re right”

* * * * *

“Now onto the next thing, what will you do as a disciple? Not as mine, but the Sects. As long as you’re in this Sect, you’re also a disciple of the Sect.” Just because you accept a Master did not mean you will no longer be a disciple of the Sects!

“I am interested in Sect Missions so that I will be doing these.” He heard about it from fatty Zhao

“Sect Missions? You can go to the Sect Mission Hall to accept Missions. Do you want to go today?” Every disciple is required to do one at least once a month. It did not matter if it was a moderate difficulty one, like picking up herbs, as long as they do one per month, it was good. If you don’t, you’ll be punished by the Disciplinary Hall. They mostly dealt with small problems like this, leaving the bigger ones to the Law Enforcement Hall. This way, the Sect will earn more popularity and credibility, making them more trustworthy to the community.

“Okay, not now, today I have some matters attend to and also have to ask for Feng Yue permission.” He declines

“Feng Yue? That goose-like bird in the other room? Is she your contract-beast?” She was already aware of her sleeping in the other room, but she did not bother her.

“She’s my partner” He answers calmly.

“Oh” Wanshan wasn’t too surprised about it.

“Master, can you teach me more about the Mortals Realm while we wait?” He still has a lot to learn about this world.

“Hm? Oh right, you said you’re from the Higher Realm. Sure, sit down.” She almost forgot that he was from the higher Realm. As for which Realm it was, she does not know, nor did she care.

“Yes, Master!”

They both sit down next to each other on the couch in the living room. He can even smell a sweet fragrance from his Master, after just coming out of the bath.

(° ͜ʖ °)

39