Chapter 69 : I will disown him! I do not need a disciple who goes around fooling even their own Master!
4.4k 16 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Still in the middle of the night.

“Master, can you tell me about yourself?” Shen Tian asked her.

They are still currently in the courtyard, but with chairs and a formation around them, making them invisible to the naked eyes.

“Okay, what do you want to know?” She said.

“I don’t know; I just want to know more about Master so that we can feel more connected.” He said. He wanted to know more about this new Master of his since they might be together forever now.

“How about I ask you questions, and once you answer, I’ll also answer?” She suggested. “Okay, that sounds good. What do you want to know about me?” He said.

“First, how old are you again? You only look around 17-18…” She asked. She wanted to know how old this Spirit Realm disciple of hers was.

“I am 18 Years Old.”

“I-I am 25 this Year…” She was surprised yet again. 18?! “What do you like to do in your free time when you’re not Cultivating?” She asked about his hobbies.

“Just about anything, from sparring with Magic Beasts to Reading quietly. However, trying out new food is my priority.” He said with a calm voice, not noticing what he just said was weird.

“Is that so… I like to read and cook, so maybe I will cook something for you another time.”

With her parents afraid that she might get hurt, they made her stay at home most of the time. And the only thing she could do at home was either read books or cook for fun…

“Really? Then I will look forward to that day!” For a Master to cook for their disciple is something that rarely happens, not to mention that most Masters did not know how to cook. Who had time for a Mortals hobby?

“Now let’s get a bit more personal if you don’t mind. How’s your family situation?”

She did not want to force him into saying personal things he did not want to. Everyone had a thing or two they did not want to talk about.

“I don’t mind. My family is fine. My mother is very lovely, I am also the only child.”

He had a normal family, that is if you take out both of their’s backgrounds….

“Quite the normal family. Are you in a big family? I have never heard of the Tian family around here.” His family had such a genius, and nobody knows about them? Does his family like to stay low-key?

She didn’t notice that Shen Tian spoke only of his mother...

“ I am the second generation.”

His family only had his mother including him, since the beginning of time

“You’re only the second generation? That’s a very young family…”

She was surprised. Most prominent families had at least nine generations. For his family to only have 1, yet they produced a genius like this? They sure have some Heavenly luck!

“Master, what about your family?” He was curious about her Family.

“Mine is also pretty normal. I am the 20th generation in my Xuan Family. My grandfather, my father, and my mother are also Origin core Realm experts. But they knew their limits and gave up on the Sky Realm.”

Which is why they wanted her to Cultivate no matter what. They knew she would be a Sky Realm Expert in the future, so they passed their dreams down to her, wishing to see her fulfill it.

“Where is your family located? My main family is in Phoenix’s Continent.” She asked him.

“…” He went silent for a while, thinking about something.

She noticed that he did not want to say it and said, “Don’t worry, you do not have to tell me. I know your family wants to stay low-key.” She did not force him.

“Master, that’s not it.” Shen Tian said.

“As I said, you don’t have to force yourself. Just ignore that question.”

“Master, what would you do if one day, you find out that the disciple you’ve always known, is not actually the real him?” He asked her with a serious face.

“….” She was shocked at that question. What was he implying? That he is not who she thinks he is?

Her face turns serious, as she replies coldly, “Then I will disown him! I do not need a disciple who goes around fooling even their own Master! That is basically backstabbing already! I want an honest and obedient disciple who actually cares for their Master!” She said with a very cold voice. She was not joking this time around; she will rather have her Cultivation abandoned than to have a fake disciple!

“!!!!” Shen Tian’s entire body trembles hearing her cold voice. For some reason, his heart feels really bad listening to it! It was like something emotional had struck his heart, making him feel depressed!

“Why did you mention that? Could it be—” She stared daggers at him.

“Master! I apologize! This disciple was unfaithful and has been keeping Master in the dark about certain things!” He jumps up and instantly kowtows in front of her! This is the second time in his life ever to kowtow, and they were both done on the same day!

Xuan Wanshan’s face darkens, and she stood up. He just became her disciple, and there’s already drama!

“What! You’re telling me that you are not who I think you are? Then who are you?!” She yells at him with a very cold voice. This time around, she was not playing her ‘cold’ Character, but is genuinely cold! She really loved this new disciple of hers, yet he dares to backstab her already?! She was extremely happy to find a disciple like him, so glad she even thought it was a dream when she woke up not long ago! She knew it was too good to be true!

“Master! You’re right; I am not who you think I am! But I am only keeping it a secret for your own good! I did not plan on keeping it a secret forever, but you are currently not ready to take the responsibilities of knowing!” He felt like he was being scolded by his mother when he did something mischievous. But he did it all for her! If he went and told a Mortal that she had the Creator’s son as a disciple, how will she feel?!

“Who do you think I am?! Will, I am not able to take the responsibilities? I am sure I can, but feel free to prove me wrong!” She was becoming more disappointed by each second. Her heart was already bleeding from pain. Her first disciple not only looks down on her, he even fooled her with a fake identity… Was this karma? Did he shatter her hopes just like how she shattered these disciples back then?

Shen Tian looks at this new Master of his with a painful face.

Not even a full day since they’ve met, yet when he sees the disappointment and pain in her eyes when looking at him, his heart tightens. He did not know what this feeling was. Was it because he failed as a disciple on the first day? Or was it because of her eyes filled with pain and disappointment?

 

This work has literally become like my own-child (lol am only 18) but...

I want you guys to know that, I have my University Entrance Examination after 6-months so,

I would be writing very less frequently

So I sincerely hope that you guys continue to support me as you have always done

and my special gratitude to

@Treyon,@Paxloria,@Sensei,

@keke171,@Taverius,@ktheus,

@Lancelot9402,@XXII,

@darkdelusion,@NightingGale

@Hedgeboar,@Rizon,@SeekingDaoPartner,

@Etrius,@TreeDungeon,     and others

I know its not a farewell but still...

Yours Truly,

Lazy Boi :)

#Damn! I got emotional :P

 

48