Chapter 1: City of Freedom
1.5k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Mondstadt, the city of freedom… So much bigger than it looks in-game.’ Ash thought as he stared out to the massive city of Mondstadt. Ash was currently standing on the wooden platform under the large windmill in the small town of Springvale. ‘I can’t believe It’s already been two weeks since I got here.’ He thought as he remembered back to the day he woke up in Springvale.

In his past life, Ash was a petty criminal. A low-level thief for hire who mostly worked as a getaway driver. It was a job with a lot of downtime, when he wasn’t driving he was either sitting in his car, waiting while playing Genshin Impact on his phone, or at home waiting for his next job while playing Genshin Impact on his computer. The last thing Ash could remember was speeding away from the police after a bank robbery went wrong. One moment he was driving, and the next he was laying in a bed. According to Draff, the man that found Ash, he found Ash roughed up and laying in the forest outside of Springvale. 

At first, Ash didn’t understand what was going on. He didn’t know why a man wearing cat ears was talking to him, or why his body hurt so much. But, after seeing himself in the mirror, he realized he must have died and was reborn. He was now in a younger, and he hated to admit it, more attractive body. 

Ash

But, once he realized he was reborn into a new world, he also realized who Draff was. Seeing Draff, the father of Diona, made Ash realize he was reborn into the world of Genshin Impact. But, this world was different from the Genshin Impact he knew. When Ash realized he was in Teyvat, he didn’t want to stay in bed, he had to see the world. So, with the help of Draff, Ash would sit under the windmill, simply taking in everything around him. But as he was people watching, he noticed women approaching men, hitting on them, asking them on dates. The men in return were acting shy, denying dates, and getting the door held open for them. With everything he saw, it was easy for Ash to realize, that in this version of the Genshin Impact world, women took on the masculine roles. While men took on the feminine roles.   

‘This world is perfect.’ Ash thought with a grin. At first, being hit on by women was strange to him, but once he realized the opportunity this world gave him, he leaned into it. He spent a few days flirting with the women of Springvale. He wanted to learn the best way of flirting with the women of this world. It was through his experimenting that he learned, that women in this world were way more attracted to men who acted feminine instead of masculine. Acting feminine was something Ash has done before, adapting to any situation was what he was good at, so he had no problem crossdressing to sneak into places. But, strangely in this world, while the masculine and feminine roles were reversed, the hunters of Springvale were wearing their normal outfits while the women still wore skirts and dresses. Which, Ash was grateful for since he was glad to be wearing a Springvale hunter’s outfit instead of a dress. Ash was wearing the hunters' outfit since it was the only spare clothes Draff had.

“Ash,” Draff’s voice pulled Ash out of his thoughts. The man walked unto the wooden platform with a backpack in his hands. “I have everything you need,” Draff said as he handed Ash the backpack. 

“Thanks, Draff, I’ll repay you when I can,” Ash said as he accepted the bag. 

“Nah, no need. We guys need to stick together after all.” Draff said with a smile. “That should be everything you need for your trip to Mondstadt.”

When Ash was playing Genshin Impact, it would take him less than a minute to reach Mondstadt from Springvale, but here Draff told him it would take at least two hours if he followed the road. 

“Thank you for everything, I’ll definitely come back and see you again when I get things settled in Mondstadt,” Ash said. His eyes twitched when Draff pulled him into a hug, but he accepted it.

~G~W~R~S~M~

“FUCKING HILICHURLS!” Ash shouted as he ran as fast as he could. He was so close to Mondstadt, that he could see the bridge in the distance. But he was also in pain, gritting his teeth as an arrow was sticking out of his arm and his leg throbbed from the impact of a Hilichurl club. The Hilichurls in question were still chasing him, shouting with their clubs raised in the air. The club-wielding Hilichurls had no chance of catching him, but unfortunately for Ash one of the Hilichurls had a crossbow. Ash could feel crossbow bolts flying by his head as he ran. ‘So close! The bridge is right there!’ Ash shouted in his mind. 

Every step took brought him closer to the bridge, but right before he was going to shout for help, a group of electro slimes suddenly appeared in front of him. “FUCK!” Ash shouted. He quickly planted his foot into the dirt, turned his body changed his course, and ran towards his left. ‘The river is right there, I just need to swim across it and I’ll be-” Ash started to think, but his thought was interrupted when an electro slime slammed into his back. The impact knocked the air out of his lungs and threw him forward into the river. 

The pain of getting hit by the electro slime caused Ash to lose consciousness for a moment, but his body slamming into the water forced him to wake up. ‘C- Can’t breathe!’ Ash started to panic. He tried to move, tried to swim, but he couldn’t. Electro from the electro slime was coursing through him, causing his muscles to seize up. 

Ash’s vision was starting to grow dark. ‘N-No! I just got to this world! I’m not going to die so easily!’ Ash shouted in his mind. He tried to force his body to move, but it wouldn’t as he sunk further into the water. ‘NOT DYING HERE!’ A powerful burst of wind suddenly exploded around his body, forcing the water around him away as he landed at the bottom of the river. With the water pushed away, Ash’s lungs quickly took in air. But his body was exhausted, and his vision was going dark once more. The last thing Ash saw before his vision went black, was a familiar-looking girl in red with a bunny-like headband gliding toward him.  

~G~W~R~S~M~

‘Am, am I dead? Again?’ Ash thought as he slowly regained consciousness. His body was buzzing, and his eyelids were heavy. 

“How is he?” A familiar voice suddenly spoke, pulling Ash out of his thoughts. 

“A-Acting Grandmaster!” A second familiar voice stuttered out in a startled tone.

‘Wait, Acting Grandmaster? Is that, Jean? Does that mean I'm in Mondstadt? And that other voice, is that Barbara?’

“Thank Barbatos, I was able to heal his wounds. Just waiting for him to wake up now.” Barbara explained. As she spoke Ash could hear footsteps walking toward him.

“Did you find any identification on him?” Jean asked. “Amber said she saw a backpack when she rescued him. She's looking for it now.” 

“No, he didn’t have anything. He was just clutching his vision.” Barbara said.

‘Wait, what? Amber? Vision?’ Ash groaned in his mind as he forced his eyes to open. “Gah~” Ash couldn’t but let out a pain-filled moan as the light of the room was blinding him.

“Hey, hey, easy.” Barbara’s said in a soft voice, Ash could feel her standing next to him. “You’re okay now.” 

‘Whoa,’ Was all Ash could think as his vision cleared and Barbara’s face came into view. Not even the most expensive, RTX-boosted pc could do her cuteness justice. “Where am I?” He asked. Of course, he could already guess where he was, but he figured a normal person would ask. 

“You’re in Mondstadt, more specifically the healing ward of the Favonius Cathedral,” Jean explained. Ash turned towards her when she spoke and was stunned by what he saw. Jean was by far the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen. “Can you tell me the last thing you remember?” She asked.

‘I died and went to heaven.’ Ash wanted to say but thought better of it. He also remembered to fall back into his ‘feminine’ role, which men in this world were known for. “I-I was on my way to Mondstadt, and I got attacked by some monsters.” He said. Ash made sure to keep his voice soft as he spoke, and tried to make himself look small as he spoke. 

“And where exactly were you coming from?” A cold voice suddenly spoke up. Ash would be lying if he said he wasn’t startled.

“Sister Rosaria!?” Barbara called out as the woman in question walked into the room.

“Answer the question,” Rosaria said as she ignored Barbara. “Where did you come from and what business do you have in Mondstadt?” She asked.

“Rosaria, there is no reason to interrogate him,” Jean said in a firm voice.

Rosaria rolled her eyes at Jean’s words. “I’m not so easily fooled by every guy who bats their eyes. He could be a threat to Mondstadt.” Rosaria glared at Ash as she spoke. “Who are you, why are you here?” Rosaria questioned.

Ash had to admit, that Rosaria was a fierce-looking woman. A normal person would buckle under her pressure, but Ash wasn’t normal. Ash was a former criminal who used to work as a getaway driver for truly dangerous criminals. He was used to the pressure. But, he also knew about Rosaria from the game, he knew she wouldn’t let it go. If he told her a lie she would find out and hassle him, so he decided to give her a version of the truth. 

“Well, the truth is,” Ash said with a sigh as he looked down. “I don’t really know who I am. I woke up in Springvale about two weeks ago. A man named Draff said he found me injured in the forest, he took me back to Springvale where I was healing. But, I don’t remember anything before the day I woke up. When Draff asked my name, I told him it was Ash, it was just the first name that came to mind.” Ash explained.

“So, you lost your memory? How convenient,” Rosaria said as she crossed her arms. “And why did you come to Mondstadt?” As Rosaria asked her question, Jean moved to say something, but before she could a new voice spoke.

“So, you really are here.” Once the new voice spoke everyone turned to the door. Standing in the doorway was a woman Ash didn’t expect to meet, La Signora. “I finally found you, did you really think you could run from me? Viktor?” Signora said as she stared Ash in the eyes.

Rosaria, Jean, and Barbara turned to Ash for an answer. But, Ash didn’t say anything, instead, he was frozen. ‘Viktor? Does she know the person this body used to belong to? Wait, what’s happening?’ While Ash was thinking, his body started to shake. ‘Calm down! Breathe!’ Ash tried to force his body to relax, but his shaking grew worse every second he stared Signora in the eyes. His breath was coming out in short gasps, and his heart was beating hard against his chest. He knew what was happening, his body was afraid. Ash didn’t know why, but his body was terrified of Signora. 

Once barbara saw how afraid Ash was, she stepped toward him. “Hey, hey, it’s okay. You’re oka-” Barbara started to say. She reached out a hand, trying to place it on his shoulder, but his body flinched away. Ash was no longer in control of the body he was reborn into.

“Viktor, it’s time to go.” Signora’s words caused Ash to look away. The woman frowned at his reaction. She started walking towards Ash’s bed but stopped in the middle of the room once Jean, and Rosaria moved to stand in front of her.

“He isn’t going anywhere unless he wants to,” Jean spoke in a firm tone. Even though she didn’t truly know anything about Ash, his reaction told her enough. Rosaria on the other hand didn’t speak, she was simply ready to backup Jean if needed.

The frown on Signora’s face deepened as she stared down at Jean. “Viktor belongs to me, and I will be taking him,” Signora said simply. 

“This is Mondstadt, the city of freedom. Slavery was outlawed a thousand years ago. It is for him to decide to go with you or not.” Jean fired back.

Signora narrowed her eye as she glared at Jean. “He is a member of the Fatui, under my command, and I am ordering him to come with me. Are you trying to interfere with Fatui's business?” Signora snapped her fingers, causing two Fatui agents to appear next to her. 

Once the agents appeared, Jean and Rosaria summoned their weapons. Jean refused to back down as she spoke once more. “You say he is a member of the Fatui, but he does not claim to be one. You also call him Viktor, he said his name was Ash. So, where is your proof of him being a Fatui member? If you cannot provide proof of his identity, then I must take his word. His name is Ash, and he is not a member of the Fatui. No, he is an injured traveler under the care of the Church of Favonius. Do not interfere with Favonius's business.” 

The air grew tense at Jean’s words. No one spoke, simply waiting. But the tension was broken when the sound of something wet hitting the ground filled the room. Everyone snapped towards the source of the noise. Amber was now standing in the doorway, her bow in her hands and Ash’s soaked backpack on the ground next to her. The young outrider didn’t know what was happening, but she knew a dangerous situation when she saw one. 

Seeing Amber caused Signora’s eye to twitch. Jean and Rosaria to her front, and Amber to her back. In Signora’s mind, she could easily win this fight, but it would cause too much noise, and she couldn’t risk ruining her primary operations with a fight right now. So she did the only thing she could do at the moment. She snapped her fingers, and the two Fatui agents disappeared once more. “Fine,” She said as she turned back to Ash, ignoring Jean. “I’ll leave for now, but I will come for you again. I told you Viktor, you belong to me.” With those final words, Signora turned and walked out of the room. Walking past Amber as she stepped aside. 

Once Signora left the room, everyone turned their attention back to Ash. But, before anyone could say anything, Ash fell back, falling asleep before his head hit the pillow. “Ash?!” Jean called out in a panic, but Barbara was quick to silence her.

“He’s fine,” Barbara said as she stood over him. “He just needs to rest. His body was still exhausted from this morning, so once he wakes up he will be at full health once more.” Barbara explained.

While Rosaria wanted to wake him up to question him, Jean convinced her not to. Instead, the group decided to leave him to rest. 

~G~W~R~S~M~

With a light snore, Ash suddenly jolted awake. He sat up in his bed instantly and looked around. The room he was in was dim, the light on the ceiling was turned down, and there were several small lights dotted around the room keeping it from being pitch black. Ash could tell he was still in the Church, the healing ward as Jean called it. The room was large and there were empty beds lining the walls around him. ‘Where is everyone?’ He thought. The memories of what happened before he fell asleep suddenly filled his mind. ‘FUCK!’ Was all he could shout in his head as he punched the bed and flopped back down.

‘So I’m reborn into an amazing new world, blessed by the fact that all the gender roles seem to be flipped… But it turns out a psychopath claims to own me and will be coming to get me sooner or later…’ Ash recapped everything he learned in his mind. ‘Well, I’m getting the hell out of here. I’m a sitting duck just laying in this bed.’ Ash pushed off his covers and got out of bed. 

His body was no longer in pain thanks to the help of Barbara’s healing, but he didn’t notice his lack of pain. Instead, his attention was turned to what he was wearing. A plain white t-shirt and a pair of gray sweat pants. ‘I guess the outfit Draff gave me was destroyed.’ Thought as he examined himself. As he was looking over his new clothes, a small green light in the corner of his eye caught his attention.

Next to the bed, there was a tray on top of a stand, and on top of the tray, there was an anemo vision. ‘Wait! Is this? Is this my vision?’ Ash reached for the anemo vision and picked it up gently. Ash couldn’t stop the smile from appearing on his face as he held the vision. Ever since he woke up in this world, he wanted one. He didn’t care what element, he just knew if he truly wanted to live in this world he needed a vision, and now he had one. But a sudden noise outside of the room pulled Ash out of his thoughts. ‘Crap, that’s right I need to get out of here before Signora sends a freaking Fatui hit squad after me.’ 

With his vision in hand, Ash quickly made his way to the door. He stopped when he spotted a small rack full of slippers on the wall. ‘Well, better than going barefoot.’ He thought while grabbing a pair for himself.  

~G~W~R~S~M~

‘That was way too easy for me to sneak out of there.’ Ash thought as he made his way out of the Favonius Cathedral using a side door. ‘Then again this is the same place Venti got his ass kicked and robbed with no one around to help. Yeah, leaving that place was the best choice.’ It was dark out as Ash made his way toward a set of stairs. Ash never noticed Rosaria watching him from a distance.

~G~W~R~S~M~

‘The guards here are even worse than they are in-game.’ Ash thought as he crept past the Knights of Favonius members who were guarding the Knights of Favonius headquarters. Instead of standing in their normal post at the bottom of the stairs, the pair was standing off to the side talking to each other. It was easy for the former thief to sneak past the pair and enter the building. 

Jean was the only reason Ash was sneaking into the Favonius headquarters. She was without a doubt the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen. In his former life, he would never have had a chance with her. But in this strange world of reverse gender roles, and with his new body. He wanted to try his luck. That’s why he was currently knocking on her office door.

“Enter,” Jean’s voice said clearly through the door.

Ash took a deep breath as he gripped the door’s handle. Even though Ash was able to flirt with the women of Springvale, none of them were on Jean’s level. But he was confident he could seduce her, he notice she was weak to his act before Signora showed up. So without a second thought, he pushed the door open and walked in.

“Ash? What are you doing here?” Jean asked as she looked up from her desk. She placed the paper she was holding down and stood up as Ash walked in.

“I kind of didn’t want to stay in the Church. I was afraid Signora would have sent someone to take me since she knew where I was.” Ash explained. He was telling Jean the truth, he just left out the fact that he didn’t trust the incompetent Knights of Favonius with his safety. 

“You don’t have to worry about her. You’re under the Knights of Favonius's protection. Signora won’t try to hurt you now.” Jean said with full confidence. Ash didn’t know if she was lying to comfort him, or if she truly believed what she was saying. But, Ash knew she was wrong, he played the game he knew the lengths the Fatui would go to and he had no fate in the Knights.

‘This is just like the game, just bigger.’ Ash thought as he looked around Jean’s office. So far everything Ash has seen in the world matched the game, just on a much bigger scale. “I wasn’t lying to you,” Ash said as he walked up to Jean’s desk. There was a brief frown on Jean’s face, but it went away in an instant as she sat back down.

“What do you mean?” She asked. 

“I really did wake up in Springvale with no memory… Draff, the man that found me, said I was beaten up when he found me. I didn’t know what happened to me, I don’t remember. But now, after meeting Signora, I guess I understand.” Ash explained. 

Jean crossed her arms as she sat back in her chair. She looked at Ash for a moment, then let out a sigh. “I believe you,” Jean said with a smile. “But, even if you were lying to me, it wouldn’t matter. I already said you’re under the Knights of Favonius’s protection, and I don’t plan on going back on my word.”

Ash gave Jean a smile back, he was playing his role well, but it was time for him to make his move. “While I don’t remember anything before I woke up two weeks ago… I do know things… I know Mondstadt is the city of freedom, I know what Hilichurls are and I know who you are. I think you are the reason I risked my life to come here.” Ash walked around Jean’s desk and held out his hand. Jean tilted her head in confusion, but she held out her own, allowing Ash to slip his hand into hers. On reflex Jean lightly gripped his hand. “I know Jean, the acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonius is a kind, caring, and strong woman. When I decided to come here, I think in the back of my mind I was coming here because I knew you’d protect me.”

“I will, everyone in Mondstadt is under my protection,” Jean said. She softly squeezed Ash’s hand to reassure him.

“I also know that you are a hard worker. You took the burden of the Grandmaster title and you carry it with all your strength. I mean, look at you. I can tell you’re tired, yet here you are in the dead of night still doing paperwork.” As Ash spoke, he ran his thumb along Jean’s palm. Jean wasn’t wearing her gloves as she worked so Ash could feel how soft her hands were, but he could feel the calluses that came from years of sword training. “Sleep with me,” Ash said suddenly.

“Wh-What?” Jean asked in surprise. Ash watched her response closely. He noticed Jean didn’t pull away from him, she was simply surprised that the words came out of Ash’s mouth. “What do you-” Jean started to ask but Ash cut her off by letting go of her hand and backing up.

Since Jean didn’t pull away from him or reject him outright, Ash moved forward with his plan. Of course, Ash could have kissed Jean then and there, but he wanted to have some fun with her. While Ash was in Springvale, he got addicted to the power he now had over women. He now knew why some women in his old world enjoyed teasing men. So instead of kissing Jean, he made his way toward one of the two couches sitting against the back wall of Jean’s office. He placed his vision on a nearby table then grabbed the pillows and the blanket and made a bed on the couch. 

“Come sleep next to me.” Ash finally said as he laid down on the couch. He was thankful the couch was bigger than it looked in-game. Once he slipped under the blanket, he turned to Jean with a small smile. “Well, are you going to lay down?” He asked as he patted the space next to him.

“You, you want me to sleep next to you?” Jean asked, not really sure what was happening. Her heart skipped a beat when Ash asked her to sleep with him, but now she didn’t know what to think.

“Yeah, don’t you know falling asleep next to someone is great for relieving stress. I think I heard they have places in Inazuma where you can pay to just sleep next to someone.” Ask explained. He was thinking of Japan, but since Inazuma is based on Japan he did wonder if they had those types of shops too.

“I, I don’t think I should.” Jean forced herself to say. Jean was a smart woman, not like the other women of the world who lost all reason when they got wet. Or at least that’s what Jean liked to think, but she was being tested right now. If this was Ash’s old world, this scene would be a powerful man being asked to sleep with a beautiful and sexy woman. Most men in Ash’s old world would jump at the chance, but Jean was trying to hold herself back. She was the acting Grandmaster, she couldn’t let herself be so easily seduced by someone with ties to the Fatui, no matter how attractive they were. “I… Have a lot of work that needs to be-” Jean started to say, but she was cut off when Ash let out a small whine.

“Please, Master Jean, I don’t want to sleep alone tonight~” Ash spoke with his softest voice. A whispered voice that turned on many women in Springvale. Jean was no different, the acting Grandmaster was standing before she even realized it.

“O-Okay,” Jean nervously said as she started to slowly walk toward Ash. Jean put everything she had into being a knight, and protecting Mondstadt, she couldn’t remember the last time she even thought about sex. But, because of Ash, she couldn’t think about anything else. Once she reached the couch, she stopped as Ash held up a hand.

“Wait,” Ash said. He reached out and lightly gripped the belt hanging around Jean’s waist, causing Jean to twitch. “Do you mind taking all this off? I mean it's not really good to sleep in this many layers of clothes, besides I’d rather not be poked by what you’re wearing.” Ash said as he flicked the small pendant on Jean’s belt. 

Jean gulped when she processed Ash’s words. “Are you sure you want me to-” 

“It’s fine, this way we’ll both be more comfortable,” Ash said before Jean could finish. 

Jean forced herself to slow down as she took off her clothes, she didn’t want to look like a teenage virgin rushing to strip just for the chance of sex. Lisa would often tell Jean to take a vacation, go out, find some hot guy and ride him until he broke. Jean would always say she couldn’t, there was always more work to be done. But now that there was a chance, Jean didn’t want to ruin it. 

‘Crap!’ Jean thought as she pulled down her tights. She was planning of leaving those on, but she pulled them down without thinking. She turned her attention to Ash, but as was just staring at her with a small smile on his face. It caused Jean to tremble, seeing him watch her undress made her even wetter, she was glad she was wearing dark underwear today.

“Well?” Ash asked simply. Jean was now standing in front of him in a pair of boxer briefs, so far Ash hasn’t seen any woman wear a pair of panties. Jean was also wearing a plain white bra. In this world, a woman’s chest was treated the same way a man’s chest was treated in his old world. No one would really bat an eye at a bare-chested man in his old world, so no one cares about a topless woman in this world. Women only wore bras for support, sexy bras didn’t exist. “Take off the bra too,” Jean followed Ash’s ‘order’ without question. To her being braless meant nothing. But for Ash, he was harder than he’s ever been. 

Jean was already the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen, but her body was amazing as well. Ash couldn’t keep his eyes off of her slightly pale breast, and light pink nipples. He wanted to feel her body, but he held himself back. Instead, he lifted up the blanket so Jean could slide in.  

~G~W~R~S~M~

Jean’s eye twitched as Ash let out a soft sigh, his breath tickling her ear. ‘I’m so stupid! He really only wanted to sleep!?’ Jean shouted in her mind. 

It had been nearly twenty minutes since Jean laid on the couch next to Ash. Twenty minutes since she was so turned on she wanted to straddle him, even if he resisted. Twenty minutes of simply laying next to each other, not even touching. Ash was pressed into the back of the couch while Jean laid on the edge, the couch was big enough to leave a small space between them. ‘Well, might as well sleep too.” Jean thought as she let out a disappointed sigh.

“What’s the matter, Jean?” Ash asked, startling Jean. She thought he had fallen asleep. “Is this not relaxing enough for you?” He asked. Ash really wanted to touch her, but he really wanted to tease her first.

“N-No, it’s great, it’s just… I’m not really sleepy.” Jean quickly said.

Ash slightly moved toward Jean and leaned his head against her shoulder. “Really? You sound disappointed, do you not want to sleep next to me?” Ash asked in a soft voice.

“I-I do! I, I’m just used to working all night. I normally don’t go to sleep this early so I’m just not tired yet.” Jean lied. She truly thought she was about to have sex, and she couldn’t help but feel disappointed. ‘This is your fault Jean, not his. He said sleep, not sex.’ Jean told herself.

“You know, if you’re having trouble sleeping, the best thing you can do is… masturbate,” Ash said in an innocent voice.

“W-What!” Jean quickly sat up, surprised by Ash’s words. “What do you mean?” She quickly asked.

Now that Jean was sitting up, Ash’s eyes were drawn to her bare chest once more. “Lay down,” He said while pressing against her shoulder.

‘What is going on here!’ Jean shouted in her mind once more. She was truly lost when it came to Ash. ‘What’s wrong with you Jean, why are you getting wet just because he said the word masturbate?! Control yourself!’ 

Once Jean was laying back down Ash took his spot next to her. But this time he grabbed her right hand. “You’re so tense Jean, so filled with stress, I can tell. So why don’t you masturbate? It’s a great way to get rid of some of that stress.” He said in a nonchalant tone. Ash moved Jean’s hand, stopping once the tips of her fingers were pressed against the top of her boxer briefs. “Go on, slide your hand between your legs.” He whispered.  

Jean’s heart was beating rapidly as she did what she was told. Her hand slid under her briefs, through the thick curls, and down between her thighs. A slight blush grew on Jean’s face, she could feel how wet she was and knew he noticed as well.

“See, you really need this,” Ash whispered into Jean’s ear, his lips brushing against her earlobe causing her to tremble. Ash’s hand followed hers, his fingers were pressed to the back of her fingers. Ash didn’t say a word as he pressed down on Jean’s middle finger, the digit slide inside without resistance. “You’re so wet Grandmaster, go on follow my finger, just like this,” Ash whispered as he started pumping his finger against hers. 

Jean was forced to grit her teeth, she knew if she didn’t hold back as hard as she could, she would come. ‘It’s only one finger!’ She shouted in her mind. But it wasn’t her finger that was causing her to buck her hips. It was Ash’s finger, every time he would press down against her finger he would press harder, causing her to go deeper. But more importantly, it would cause his finger to go inside of her as well, with every pump his finger would graze her walls. Jean tried to hold back as best as she could, but the moment Ash started pumping her ring finger inside, and pressed down on her palm to grind into her clit, she lost all control.

Jean’s moan caught Ash off guard, he didn’t expect her to come so soon. But he pushed himself up so he could watch her. The way her body twisted, the way she tried to choke back her moans, the way her walls clenched around their fingers. ‘I love this world.’ Ash thought once Jean started to come down from her high. Ash knew he would never have had a chance with a woman like Jean in his old world, he also didn’t believe he could make her come this hard in so little time. He couldn’t wipe the smile off his face as he lay back down. 

~G~W~R~S~M~

‘Holy crap, she really is just like a man!’ Ash thought as he stared at Jean’s sleeping face. The woman fell fast asleep moments after her orgasm finished. Ash pushed against Jean’s shoulder, lightly shaking the woman, but she only groaned and let out a light snore. ‘Wow, I guess this is why women cheated on their husbands in the old world.’ Ash thought as laid back on his side of the couch. 

‘Next time I’ll demand a blowjob first.’ Ash thought as he pulled up the blanket. He laid back, closing his eyes to sleep, never even noticing Rosaira, who stood outside the window watching him.

21