Chapter 3: Luxurious night
20.2k 46 354
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Luxurious night

I’m lead by a somewhat nervous maid to my chambers. A set of rooms that include a sitting room, bath, study, and bedroom. I handed her a note requesting information about the royal family under the guise of not wanting to make any mistakes when in their presence. She quickly agrees, seemingly relieved to end the silence. Knowing that I can’t speak, she doesn’t ask me any questions and follows up her spiel on the royal family with some information about this kingdom, the surrounding kingdoms, rumors and finally some castle gossip. Seems she got comfortable talking to me quite fast. Might have something to do with our attire. My cloths bare some resemblance to the uniforms of the maids here, which are similar to the french maid uniforms from earth. Probably the influence of past heroes. After she concludes the gossip segment of our chat, she seems to have run out of topics. She noticed that it had already turned dark outside leaving to prepare the bath and dinner.

Bath time was pure bliss. I’ve gotta admit that this king sure does know how to stock up on luxury. My maid joined me in the lightly perfumed bath and washed my body with soap that seems to be made with milk and honey. Then she applies a hair oil to prevent fraying. Shampoo doesn’t yet seem to have been invented here, but the hair oil is just light enough when rubbed in well that it doesn’t feel greasy. Ah, you’re probably wondering how I can take a bath in those clothes that ‘cannot be removed by normal means’. They simply vanished when I stepped into the bathroom, that ‘auto-equip as appropriate’ feature seeming to work for unequipping as well. When my maid, who had lead me to the bath, finished undressing herself and noticed my nudity, she froze. She seemed more shocked by my surreal beauty than where my clothes had gone. So I had to tease the cute little maid while she was resetting her brain of course. I stepped up to her and started exploring her lithe body with my hands. Her brain finally reset after I had started rubbing her breasts, taking a quick step back and covering herself in an adorable fashion. I would have kissed the girl to wake her, but I seem to have made a mistake with my height. The average height of women here seems to be around six feet while the men are upwards of six and a half feet. I’m tiny in comparison at only five feet tall and can’t reach her lips even on my tippy toes, I did try.

My maid gave me a massage with another oil for the skin after drying me off. She only pause momentarily when she noticed the two accessories that hadn’t vanished with the rest of my clothes. Seeing how red I had gotten when she noticed, she made a shushing gesture indicating that she will probably keep my secret. She was extremely thorough with my massage and I understood the reason once I was flipped face up on the massage table. She was getting revenge for my earlier exploration! I could see playfulness in her glistening blue eyes. She tried to dress me in the night gown she had prepared and was confused when I waved her off. I confidently stepped out of the bathroom and as expected, my nightwear appeared. Opening the equipment interface, which has a front and back viewable avatar, allowed me to see my current outfit. I’m wearing a seamless red lace choker with the same effects as the earlier collar, the same panties except that they’re red this time, and a layered red nightgown that has a partially opaque babydoll inner layer with a sheer outer robe. The babydoll is only opaque over the breasts and has sheer fabric just barely covering my butt. The robe is only sleeved halfway down and barely hangs on the shoulders before attaching itself to the outside areas of my bust. It then attaches again in the center and finally at each side of my hips, extending to my mid-thighs. The effects are…

[Seductive nighty of temptation]
{Cannot be removed by normal means}
Effect: self-cleaning, enhanced sense(touch), sensual(wearer’s movements are optimized)

I get that the enhanced sense(touch) makes me more sensitive, but I don’t quite understand the other new effect. Getting an idea, I leave the equipment view menu open and take a few steps forward. My hip movements are exaggerated and my steps are smaller, one foot directly in front of the other. It seems that my movements will all be sexified under the effect. I move to the table of food that has already been set up by others while bathing and make a gesture for my maid to join me. She waves her hands in adamant refusal. I lightly tap the side of my head and gesture to the food allowing her to understand that I don’t know what any of it is. She then serves me each dish while explaining them. While enjoying the meal, I sit at the edge of my chair leaning slightly forward with my back arched. I noticed that I would occasionally twirl my tongue around my lips in a seductive manner, and that my posture brings great emphasis to my breasts and butt. I had intended to eat quickly while slouching, but my newly sensualized method of eating made the meal take much longer than normal. Judging by the occasional squirming motions my maid is making, mealtime had an unexpected benefit.

I had no trouble convincing her to join me in bed when I made a come hither motion while laying seductively on my side. She stripped her clothes, seemingly faster than my own clothes had disappeared in the bathroom earlier and jumped in. I thoroughly caressed every inch of her body and kept her on the brink for a good while before letting her cum multiple times in a row, completely exhausting her. She had tried to pleasure me during our romp under the covers, but I discovered that my curse doesn’t allow it at all. Her intimate touching made my body hurt and I ended up binding her hands behind her back with a strip of cloth from the canopy bed curtains. When certain that she had passed out due to exhaustion with no chance to wake, I fed my other half. She made a small whimper when sinking my fangs into her, followed by moaning while I drank her essence. I easily stopped myself before taking enough to harm her permanently and licked her wounds closed. I instinctively knew my saliva as a vampire has that function. As the last thing I needed to do today before falling asleep myself, I closed my eyes and prayed.

After initiating the prayer, I found myself seemingly awake and standing naked in a luxurious room which far exceeds the luxury in my own. There is a woman present whose beauty is astonishing, even compared to my own, circling around me using her hands to examine every inch of my body. I find myself incapable of rousing myself to stop her and wait for her to finish.

“You actually did a pretty good job with it, the bloodlines merged just right so there’s not really any conflicts in your body. Oh, little girl, you can speak here. That mute curse you gave yourself won’t affect your astral body in my divine realm.”~beauty

“Even if you tell me, what should one really say when meeting a goddess. I suppose I should just start with the question that is most concerning for me right now. This priestess thing isn’t going to turn me into a religious zealot like I’ve read about in isekai novels, right?”~me

“Not at all dear. Although, if you were to practice enough, it wouldn’t be impossible for you to cultivate enough divine energy to become a goddess yourself. None of my followers have been able to get that far in their short lives and the immortal races of my world tend to only believe in their own power. To answer your second question that you didn’t ask, I wanted to talk to you because I found you interesting. Your exploitation of the reincarnation system is the most exciting thing I’ve experienced in a long time, and your ingenuitive use of curses is...amusing.”~Goddess

I can see the excitement in her eyes and smirking expression telling me that she probably isn’t done modifying my curses quite yet.

“So, Goddess Kath-”~me

“Just call me Kat.”~Kat

“Kat, how do I ‘level up’ as your priestess?”~me

“Perform deeds in my name to gather faith from the masses and use prayer to deliver the faith to me. I’ll convert the faith into divine energy, sharing a portion back to you. Then you just need to cultivate the divine energy. Rinse and repeat.”~Kat

“What benefits other than potentially becoming a goddess some day are there to cultivating divine energy?”~me

“Skills my dear. There is an extensive number of sub-skills that a priestess may use such as heal, cure, smite, bless, and many others. Theses sub-skills won’t take any sp to gain or upgrade and the leveling of these skills isn’t affected by your [slow learner] curse. You will simple have access to higher and higher level of skills as your divine energy pool expands.”~Kat

I had thought that I memorized the power systems of this world. The divine system must be separate. This is perhaps a good thing. I’ll look for an opportunity to gather some faith. Can’t be too outstanding of course or that king will definitely try to suppress me, and the greedy church won’t like me going around performing deeds in their Goddess’s name without them taking their cut. Ah crap, did she notice that I’ve memorized her power systems?!

“Don’t worry, I see no need to take that knowledge from you since you paid a price of pain when you updated your soul with that blessing. Just don’t go around revealing it to everyone. The divine system is indeed separate and forms a sort of extension around your soul, which is why it doesn’t use up soul potential. Think of divine energy as more of a warm blanket for your soul. And with that, it’s time for you to go.”~Kat

354