Chapter 24: Sophia’s birthday
10.8k 27 242
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24: Sophia’s birthday

The next set of lectures at the academy won’t begin for a couple days. During this time, Sophia and I made use of the enchantment that I had bought and I found out that her birthday was the day before her lectures start. It was planned to be a family only party. The only living members of her family are just her nana, mother and aunt. What father? That fool is as good as dead. Ellen wasn’t joking about nana sending an assassin to kill him. She really did send one and made no attempt to hide her actions. As luck would have it, Sophia’s mystery purchase from that novelty store is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, just in time for her birthday. I found a possible gift that I will most likely regret later. It turns out that I was right about those wind wolves. I manage to sneak into their kennel one night for a taste. They did indeed have a trait for exquisite fur. It will only take me twenty soul potential to activate the trait. The answer as to whether it would affect my disguise set, is yes. It’s integration with me is stupidly perfect, thus it will in fact be enhanced by this trait. I’m slightly worried about my fate once activated. Sophia’s nana has captured me for mofu time every day. I will end up curled up next to her during her afternoon tea while she pets my head and ears. When I tried to ask Sophia to remove the equipment when in the house because it wasn’t necessary since her family all know I’m not truly a catkin, I was met with a resounding NO! She didn’t even bother to give a reasonable excuse such as someone might see.

On the day of her birthday, various people showed up. Apparently, nana is not an ordinary person. Various important individuals either came themselves to offer a happy birthday to her granddaughter or sent a gift with their regards. Numerous pests began to hover around her. Her grandfather was actually a member of the high council. There are only three members of the high council that rule the elves at any given time. Nana herself once held a position as the council’s magic advisor. She was, at one time, the best mage of the elves in other words. The present that I found for her was a young female winged wolf. An evolved version of the wind wolves we rode here on. A stage four magical beast. It had been domesticated since young, making it very easy for her to tame with her skill. The higher spirit energy played a significant role in the power of the taming skill just as I suspected. Normally, tamer at level one would not be able to tame such a high stage creature, even if it is docile to that person. It wasn’t cheap either. I spent all of the money I had stored up in my inventory, even having to sell some of the luxury goods to supplement the missing portion and then selling a few more to have some spending money again.

Once the party was concluded and the guests were sent away, me and Sophia retired to our room and she proceeded to take out the package from the novelty shop.

“What the hell?! Since when did this world possess silicone products?”~me

“What’s silicone? This was made with an alchemy material called slime residue. They combine it with several other ingredients to make it firm yet pliable and squishy yet solid.”~Sophia

“Mistress, why is such an item here? Nevermind. It’s definitely something a hero introduced.”~me

“Actually, the elves have been creating products that female couples could use for ages. It’s not uncommon that during the long life of an elf, they might get curious. The whole marriage thing to a single dedicated partner just doesn’t happen. When they desire a child, they will simply seek out a willing partner. Pleasure is similarly very open, although elves tend to lack the intense desire to procreate of humans. They tend to just satiate the desire when it occurs and then go back to business as usual.”~Sophia

“That still doesn’t really explain where that came from. There weren’t any items like that displayed in the shop.”~me

“Well, this one was actually custom made. I got the design from your attire’s toy menu and asked the clerk if it could be made and what materials could be used. She introduced me to that alchemy material and showed me a catalog that contained her back room stock. Even such a shop won’t put such indecent items out for display.”~Sophia

Just in case you still can’t figure it out, she had bought a dildo. The strap-on kind that has a small protrusion on the wearer’s side meant to push against her clit whenever she thrusts by using the strap part as a lever. This design is meant so both parties can have a fun experience. We proceed to set down the sound isolation enchantment and clean our bodies. She brought out a second item from the package which is a new oil to try out. I’m told to go all out with a deep tissue massage, but to heal her after so that she can move immediately. I had thought that she would be in an incompacitated state after receiving my massage, only to learn that the oil she had bought had properties to increase circulation, amplify stimulation and adds warmth to the body without being overwhelming. In other words, she is in great condition and I’ve become a frustrated mess from using my hands so much. She helped me to rub enhancing oil onto my own body and took me to bed. I couldn’t help but slightly tear up when my hymen was broken. Sophia gently caressed my head to comfort me and then showed an expression of confusion?

“I saw how much you liked to pet those wind wolves. The fur was so soft that I suspected that they had a trait that made it like that and I was right. I acquired the trait so that you could experience that fluffiness from me as well. Happy birthday. Do you like my gift?”~me

“Ah, were you jealous? I LOVE IT! The only problem with it is that my nana and perhaps even my mother will love it as well.”~Sophia

“Not that I don’t enjoy the feeling of you petting my ears, but you were in the middle of something and I’m no longer feeling any pain. You have school tomorrow, so you shouldn’t stay up all night. Even though I can heal away our tiredness, it does not replace the need to get proper rest.”~me

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll send you into a dreamless sleep soon enough. Classes don’t start immediately in the morning, giving us plenty of time for recovery.”~Sophia

Slowly starting to rock her hips, she begins to send small jolts of pleasure into my body. She starts to experiment with alternating our positioning but seems clueless as to which is best. No doubt because she has no experience with the positions first hand, something I’ll need to find an opportunity to rectify. After failing to find a better pose, we settle into missionary and she slowly begins to increase her speed, occasionally changing the angle. We only managed to finally go to sleep when Sophia could no longer rock her hips after a particularly intense orgasm. I’ve long been incapable of moving on my own and we end up sleeping in each other’s arms with her still inside of me.

Waking up the next morning, I’m still unable to move. Not due to still being beat up from last night, but because Sophia has her arms locked around me and I’m still impaled by her toy. Once she finally wakes up, she slides out of me causing me to whimper slightly due to how sensitive and sore I am. Just before I can start healing myself, she warns me not to do so. Apparently, healing the body immediately after your first time will cause my hymen to also be healed. I have no choice but to endure the soreness or experience my first time all over again. Resigned to my fate, I settle for a small stamina blessing to boost my energy somewhat. Although it won’t heal me quickly, the increase of energy will allow me to naturally heal faster.

“Mistress, did you remember that just now or was that something you could have told me before now?”~me

“Well, I knew beforehand, but I may have underestimated just how sore you truly would be. You can stay home for today if you wish.”~Sophia

“Not a chance. If I let you go to classes on your own, those flies that showed up at your party last night would be all over you. While I’m not against you finding a mate to have children in the future, I will not allow those parasites to manipulate you into a political marriage.”~me

“What are you even saying. We are lovers aren’t we? Why would I need to be with somebody else? Do you not want me anymore?”~Sophia

“Nothing of the sort. I really do enjoy being with you as your lover. It is only that I don’t want you to feel confined by me or unable to bear children due to our relationship. My lifespan isn’t limited like your own. You may one day wish to carry on your bloodline through children, while I can simply carry on living.”~me

With that said, I’m given a hug by Sophia and told that she is not worried at all about children. I accept her decision and we make our way to her first class after breakfast. Escaping nana once she discovered my exquisite fur was somewhat troublesome.

242