Prologue – 2
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world has already changed . And this change also brought to the earth by a human . After the change humans changed , they changed their psychological pattern , changed their life style , changed the limits of moral . And this change came with many benefits as well as with many losses . In this changed world some got opportunities and they progressed and some didn't ,they regressed . All of the credits of this change must go to some narrow - minded individuals . For their greed for life , for their selfish ideology they tried to change the world as they saw fit . Those who could have stopped them ,didn't get involved . Common population suffered . When the thing was on the verge of going out of control at that time they interfered . But that didn't lessen the damages instead increased . Any way they must have interfered for their own secret agenda . And the beginning of all of this started 150 years ago . Because supernatural powers came to in being that much years ago . 30 years ago because of these powers a devastating world war happened . And that war ended after 10 years it started , leaving the world in the state of ruins . 

**********

All of these thoughts were going on inside the head of Samuel when he was riding his bike onwards to his home . Samuel Becker ,a ' B ' rank evolved Esper . He was a lightning conduction user . That means he couldn't produce lightning but channel the lightning present in the atmosphere . 

 

When he was returning from the ' S ' rank dungeon . Yes , you heard it right ,the high wall from which he got out through and where the spider monster were littering around was a dungeon . Or in other words you can call them restricted life zone area . They also known as focus point of ether concentrated area . In those areas any life forms either evolves or mutates .Those life forms who mutates were called monsters even if those mutation appear on a human being . And the evolved animal / life form was known as demon beast / transcendental being or in humans case Esper . To protect normal citizens these areas were enclosed by high walls along with the respective monster' s anti-element weapon . 

 

Today he has gone to a ' s ' rank dungeon to retrieve something . Because that was his job . Everything went smoothly ,he retrieved the item successfully . But when he was getting ready to leave he noticed that he left his key of his levitating bike which also happened to be his hunters license card inside the laboratory from which he took the item from . Thus he had to return to the laboratory and take back his possession . This dungeon was infested with arcane monsters and ..arcane monsters sleeps during day time . That's why he was confident he could finish the job before sunset . But alas 😞😞😞😞. 

 

Now he was on the way to his home . Afterward he had to go to the association to submit his mission report . The city was 20 kilometers away from the dungeon for obvious reasons. And that is to minimize the casualties if a dungeon break ever happens . A subway road has connected the city to dungeon for better transportation . 

 

After 15 minutes of leisure ride he reached his home . He parked his bike in front of a two story house . Sam' s house was at the deserted area of the city of Lakra . It was one the big city in the city states of INFINE . INFINE was the country ' s name . Before the evolution this country was divided into many small countries but now the whole continent was under one rule . After parking his bike he pressed his finger on the door scanning device and unlocked . Inside decoration of the house was very plain . He went to his main room placed the packaged item on the study table and went to have bath . After bath he started to check if any arcane got its poison on him through a mirror . Because arcane monster's poison is colourless . And it takes effect after half an hour infection happened . They only leave sting marks and that's how you should know if you are poisoned or not . 

[ Samuel was a 20 year old young man . His father was from hua country and mother from eagle country . As eagle country was a city state of INFINE , and it has less conflict than hua country he decided to remain in the state . Even if his parents wanted him to go to china ,for some reason he didn't . 

His father's family was a little reserve . His father's side family has always ignored him but after his parents death this ignorance turned into harassments . Other than his grandparents he doesn't like his other family members from his father's side . ]

 

After many checking until he was sure he wasn't poisoned , he turned his attention to the package . The package was a simple box . And this such simple box was getting too much attention . His superior officer strictly instructed him to be very careful with the item . When he was in his deep thought he noticed that the package was touched . He got flustered and only one name came to his mind who could have done it .

" Hong Chao " He shouted . Hong Chao, his little brother who is two years younger than him . This kid was not a evolved which was a little shame because the all family members on both sides were . He doesn't let Sam know that he was being bullied in his academy but Sam knows . To hide his bullying matter he does mischievous action and that only inside the house . 

After his shouting a thin yellow skinned short young man came holding a dark book in his hand .

" He he he ,brother i am sorry i opened it with out your permission , but look its only a book . " 

The boy said with an awkward smile while showing the book at his brother .

" What ?Wait ! did you said this book " Sam said while pointing to the book his little brother was holding " came out from this box ? " 

" Yes " Chao answered .

Listening to it , although it seems absurd but he thought nothing is impossible so he threw his unnecessary thoughts to back of his mind .

Taking away the book from his brother and packing again , he strode out from his house . He rode his bike for an hour and reached his work place . He parked his bike in the parking lot of the building and entered the building through front door . The building was 30 stories tall . And the name of the organization the building belongs to were written with electric big letters . The name was " HIGH - HUMAN ASSOCIATION " .

-----------------------------------

In this scene camera zoomed out ,then again zoomed out more and showed that all the previous scenes were playing inside the screen a transparent glass ball . The one watching this played out is a very beautiful young girl approximately in her early twenties . The girl turned her head toward the camera and said ;

" Hmm .. now are we watching me too ? Oh , yeah we will be . Because from here on i would be the one telling you the story .   Isn't it exciting that you can listen to me ….. …..or I CAN TALK TO YOU ? " 

 

 

2