Chapter -1.3
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life gives you unexpected surprise in the least expected time . When you are helpless and your problem stands like an immovable mountain in front of you , you are desperately matchless against it and you wished for any help . That surprise comes like a miracle to help you overcome that . And by an uncanny seer coincidence you decided to give all your hardwork ,focus and determination to achieve your lost dream that you had already lost once and regretting till now . You achieved your success ,you reached and grasped the dream you had so much desired . And then you can put yourself on the pedestal as an example of hardwork and success to the whole mass of a society . But have you ever put your thoughts in those mere coincidences that it was not just simple opportunities ? 

 

Have you ever considered in your life time that all your hardwork and success you achieved in your total life time is just an arrangements that happens to be prepared only and only for you and not some stupid chances ? 

 

I want to talk about these arrangements and from whom these arrangements came from . But where will be the fun in it if i explains it now ?

I will tell about this in future, in the right time just as those chances comes to you in a perfect timing when you needed them most . So you have to pay attention to the story greatly.

 

And life also gave an unexpected surprise me too . My wish came true through that surprise . 

From my 18th birthday my parents kicked me out of house making an excuse that I should learn to become independent . And well i welcomed it in open arms also got ready to move out . But they already had other plans for me which I didn't know . 

What was their brilliant plan ? 

They rented the house of opposite to their house across the street and ordered me to stay there . I just stared blankly at them for some seconds then resigned myself and went to the house they prepared for me . It seemed that they just didn't want me in their home but not out of their sight . So that I could not get out from their clutch and make trouble for themselves and to others . From that day onwards i lived in that house alone . My sister used to visit me from time to time but other than her no one ever cared . 

 

That house was a two story building and the only person who occupied the whole house was me . With simple furnishing and minimum necessary furnitures , I lived in there like a house prisoner . To make my life comfortable I even made my earnings from my paintings and game streams . Though i was always hiding my identity from others . When i was bored I even used to have an hobby of writing & reading novels , stories and songs . If you ask me in my opinion my songs were trashy ,other than my songs the novels I had written were good though i never posted those on any website . 

 

On the day the asteroid collided with earth i was reading books of a skeleton supreme one web novel . It intrigued me that this novels protagonist was very liking to me . You have to know that i was not a human supremacist . You could say i even hate them . Not for they were human but they think that they are supreme in the world . 

You don't believe me ? 

Then let me ask you have you ever seen any gods or your worshipping figures were not human or humanoid shaped ?

 

Nope , there were never .

You could only see ' that' in a small regional or tribal community .

And that I am referring is insect shaped , animals or odd shaped worshipping figures or gods that people acknowledged . 

That's why I hate them . They are selfish but if you say them that they will point their fingers at you and accuse you that you are cruel ,selfish and blasphemer . 

So in final conclusion you either go with their flow or become just an outcast .

So basically i was a nerd for non- human protagonist who were not a hypocrite wanting to accommodate and become like humans .

So when i was reading that book a sudden dizziness struck me . Before I knew it I was already unconscious . 

 

When i woke up it was one week later . And i had an unbearable itchiness all over my body . Have you ever shed your damaged skin after the wound healed . Then you would know the unbearable itchiness comes with that . Now multiply 1000 times , that was how i was feeling after i woke up from my unconsciousness . Like i was shedding my previous skin or more specifically my previous body . When i thought the itchiness came because i hadn't both for a week i saw that some waste skin and gore products were all over the bed .  After the shedding i felt like i was reborn again . When i tried to get up from my bed , the bed gave up . I mean my bed was literally blown to smithers . And due to my fall even the floor got cracked like glass . I was astonished at that time . My mind got blanked . I mean i was strong but not to that degree that by my mere movement things would break .

It was at this time an ethereal  voice asked for my permission to bond with me . No , i didn't hear any voice but got the feeling like that because by some coincidence that voice was very similar to my voice . If it was before i would freak out but now i got super curious . After my permission approval it gave a weird sound . Like you know how the scanning devices makes sound after it scanned something .

Krrrrr....ding .

Yep like that .

After the sound an deep orange coloured rectangular transparent screen appeared in front of my eye . It had some words written in there . When I looked carefully it looked like some status screen from rpg games . And my status was like this .

 

Name :- Sariela Samantaroy

Rank :- EX

Class :- God 

Evolution percentage:- 98%

Str :- SSS [S]

Dex :- EX [S]

Def :- SSS [S]

Supernatural power level :- EX 

Abilities :-- 

Unique :- Telekinesis ( active )

Special :- Bind break/ Disintegration ( active) 

Primary :- Super instinct ( passive ) 

 

Even without the knowledge of other's status i knew i had an overpowered data in my status screen . It excited me . I was just wishing to get some supernatural power and boom , i got the power . It was like god had responded to my prayer . There were also some extra knowledge present in my head and i tried to understand it . 

In the extra knowledge i figured out that these super powers that i got was due to my evolution . This means i got evolved from human species to a higher level life form . Like how humans were evolved from chimpanzees . Then something changed inside or outside me . That's great . Before checking out what was different to my outside appearance i opted to check what was with my status screen . So without any further ado I tried to understand my status window . 

 

 

2