Chapter -1.5
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Done with my checking myself through the mirror i decided to try out my powers and practice my mew found abilities . It would be a disaster if i try my abilities inside the house so i decided to give it a try in a secluded place outside .

 

Being cautious and careful of my clothing i grabbed some extra clothes and went outside through back door . At the back side of the house i just pushed the ground lightly like how a fly touches your skin but the force exerted due to it astonished me . Because of the light push i went hurling into the sky with a loud sonic boom .

 

Have you ever gone through a car crash ? 

The helplessness and the mind boggling spinning would have you caught off guard . Yep , i was feeling the same thing but 10 times  more faster . I collected myself just a little to control my trajectory but to no avail . 

Where the fuck i would find a footing to control myself in the middle of air . I could feel too that through this spinning and high velocity i was catching up height from the surface more and more .

After some time the speed started to decrease . Looking from above maybe i was one to two km above the earth's surface . Then before i collected myself more i started to free fall . 

The free fall was more hectic than my ascending was . It was also towards a residential area . My fall was like a cruise missile had gone off in that area . I mean i fell smashing through a 5 stories building and through my impact five hundred meters radius area was destroyed . I could see perfectly that there were many human body parts in the destroyed area even this time was dark  .

Oppisss  ...😐😐😐

 

This means there were people present before my fall here . Well they couldn't blame me , could they .

Those who died here i pray to god that you will reincarnate to a happy new life so that you won't remember me . 

I checked if someone survived and saw me . 

Hmmm.... Is that a child ? 

Even from 100 meters distance i could see a little girl was lay there intact with some minor injury under a house wreckage .  

Did she see me ? 

Should i kill her ? 

Umu ......Umu .. even in the night and because of certain someone's mistake all the light sources were went off i could see that 5 year old little girl was unconscious . Other than that girl no one was present there . As i said no one this means not a single alive one . How i know this , maybe this was my instinct ability working . I was sure of it to  an extent a little because from the start as long as i can remember my instincts never failed me . Even most of the time my body had acted on its own before my brain processed what happened . Like now it let me know the thing i desired to know. 

Knowing that my fall would have alerted many people and the neighbors might be coming here i decided to run away from the crime place . 

Have you ever seen Superman ' s take off to flying .

Super cool isn't it ?

I tried it . I bend my waist forward  so that i could see the ground standing ,then bended my knees by 30 degrees and pushed my leg violently on the ground . Although the ground devastated more ,i didn't care about that as no one will know I was there . Little did i know the girl i spared at that time would have a destiny with me in the future . 

This time my jump was very powerful and i also was a little control of my situation . But still it didn't go as I wished . My jump pushed me to the 50 kilometers above the surface land because i could see clouds far below me .

Sometime later little by little my speed decreased . Then i tried to control my speed for my second free fall , used Telekinesis but nothing worked . I had such a feeling that my abilities and supernatural powers were mocking me saying [ cheater noob even if you got enough power you couldn't use it properly . Cheee ...Cheee...Cheee] 

Damn it . 

But still i took control of my body so that i would be landing on my two feet rather than in any ungraceful manner . This time my landing happened in some forest , which went and gone to oblivion due to my landing impact . Thank god i landed in a forest otherwise i would  have embarrassed myself .

I looked down and saw that my night pajama has shredded from violent air pressure . Even my inner wear were gone . Looking at my bag i got a funny look on my face .

My bag ! ...😱😱😱😱

It had also got destroyed . 

My extra dresses ! 

OMG ... Now I am standing here naked in shredded clothes which basically didn't cover anything . 

Now I am not some exhibitionist so that i could go to any human residential area in my current condition . Even if i wanted to go, for that to happen I had to get control of my strength first . 

When I was in the dilemma in a middle of a forest about my clothes moon light poured on me through the canopy of the forest trees .  

Looking at the moon a light bulb lighted on in my head . I fixed my posture and prepared myself . This time I was going to use all of my strength . I would jump so high that with enough velocity i would reach moon . 

With a violent pushing I propelled my body upward towards the moon . As I took off I got to see that the forest along with the ground were collapsing making the center of my took off point towards the surrounding areas  . The collapsing was still growing to the surrounding . As I went up more and more I could see how much damage i had caused  just by jumping . Within one to two minutes I was near the moon but something unexpected happened . My speed was too fast and my trajectory path wad way off my aim . 

Yikes ....

I was going far and far away from earth . 

This got me more depressing that i was still naked and i haven't enjoyed my life to the fullest on earth . 

I mean due to my recent jump those shred of a cloth too were gone and these were the last possession of earth with me .

But I got to know that even the space couldn't effect me too .

Wow , my evolution was great .  

 

In a buck naked body i was speeding through space  to an unknown place . 

😭😭😭😭😭 

 

 

1