Chapter -1.6
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the space as I was drifting very irregularly my speed decreased after some time was gone . When I looked around I noticed that my vision and perception to celestial objects had changed . I mean I could see in the space without any aid of light sources perfectly . I thought only on the earth this phenomena would happen to my eyes but my eye or rather my brain can intercept thing in the space without any problem towards the space objects . My vision could also cover a great distance maybe at countless light years away from me but still I could see the other planets and the activities of living beings of the planet very clearly . 

How cool !!

While I was admiring the absolute beautiful scene of the space , suddenly my speed increased . My trajectory seemed to go downward. 

I looked down only to notice that  my speed was increasing towards a red planet .

There were also an asteroid belt next that planet . 

Yep, you guessed it right .

I was falling like an asteroid towards the planet mars . 

In just one minute I collided with the surface of the mars with a loud boom .  My fall also shook the whole planet . I was a big menace to a whole planet .  

Hmmm...

I looked around and noticed that this time with my fall a deep crater was created on mars . Suddenly i thought of something and checked my status page . To my shock and confirm my guess my status had truly changed and became ' S ' to ' S+ ' . So i have gotten stronger . 

But how ? Why now ?

Then something clicked in my mind . While in the space i lost my aim to reach the moon of earth , in the back of my mind i subconsciously thought to stop or reach to the nearest planet which in itself was mars . But why didn't i reach to mercury or Venus ? 

This also puzzled me but i threw this thought to back of mind as i was already on mars . Then I thought to myself ,come to think of it how did i used my powers in that desperate situation ? 

When i was drifting away from earth and seriously hadn't any idea what to do all of my abilities functioned at the same time . I mean my passive ability was always open but both of my active abilities also functioned together .

No

Not functioned together but worked as a whole .

Bind break commanded ,super instinct guided and the actual action was done by telekinesis . And the energy supported to happen came from my supernatural power reserve . 

To find out how much did i have in my supernatural power reserve ,i got a little glimpse and got to know that i didn't have any . Really i didn't have any energy or any power in my reserve or the so-called energy reserve itself because the whole world was my supernatural power reserve . 

How did i know about this ? 

Well at first i didn't know about that but to activate all of my powers i practiced hard . 

Knowing that if i activated all of my powers at once it might be possible to understand my abilities and could control my strength .

I didn't move from where i fell . I decided to sit cross legged in the crater i created and achieve my enlightenment . 

Kidding 😂😂😂

But i sat there cross legged though . And activated  my powers  all at once . Naturally i needed energy to operate those abilities so when the abilities were functioning and the power was flowing through them ,i noticed that neither my power decreasing nor the abilities were slowing down . Nope it was like what was happening here was very natural . Like sun emits light , heat and energy ;like gravitational force works ,like time flows or like the space operates  my power was working like a natural manner . And also what i was using not the energy but fundamental Chaos itself . When this knowledge came to me i was shocked . Through more observation i got to know that nope i was not using chaos but my body itself because fundamentally , literally , philosophically or whatever you can say to this ,the chaos , the illogical/ logical , rational/irrational thing itself was me . I mean i was the world , its adjacent multi world or  present inside those world's multiverse, parallel universes or omni verses ; all of these were me . It was like this human version was an ego created by me and also this human was also me .

 

I hurriedly stopped whatever I was doing . But you know what ?  I had already got what I wished through this absurd knowledge diving . When i woke up from the deep sea of knowledge i felt more powerful , more carefree  . And I also knew from this ,that l am literally everything . An omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient being . 

Through this i even got to know many things like about the dimensions , about my residential planet earth and this universe , about the human themselves . 

I have to say humans are truly ignorant to their power . You have to know the eternal religion's written words in their holy books are right . All of you are gods yourselves , everything thing in the creation are gods be it living or non living being or be it  a human or a animal or a insect or a single celled being are all gods .

So in other words i got enlightened .

😁😁😁

About me , i previously thought i became a five dimensional being but  damn it 

I became a zero dimensional being . So far the enlightenment put me in i got to know there are five prime dimensions in addition to  the null dimension (which was basically the zero dimension) . Namely first , second ,third , fourth ,fifth dimensions . Another thing is first and fifth dimensions resonance to each other . Likewise second and fourth dimensions resonance to each other . Only the third dimension is independent . To further elaborate all the prime dimensions has many sub-dimensions . The first and fifth dimensions has 10 sub dimensions each . Like wise second and fourth has 27 dimensions  each . And lastly the third dimension has 62 sub- dimensions . These dimensional number counts are very irregular ,not because it is arranged carelessly but these are created specifically . These things represents the fundamentals of the chaos . Like 10 aspects , 16 phenomena , 18 supreme entities , 33 prime planes ,and lastly 61 primordial . With all of their combine effort the world works and functions properly and also the interference from chaos is sized by them . The 10 aspects namely time , space , law ,order , creation , destruction , energy, fate ,destiny , knowledge are the first and foremost of the foundation of the world . Then comes the seven virtues and seven sins . With the virtues comes the phenomena itself and with sins comes equation . 18 supreme entities also known as creator gods . 33 main planes are called as sub- chaos fields . Then at last primordial known as operators of the world . All of them are little components exist in and itself of  chaos . 

 

 

1