Chapter -1.7
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I said i got enlightened in the previous chapter , didn't i .  

I also explained about the dimensions and the forces who holds those dimensions together .

 

Any more knowledge then I , I mean my human body would have returned to its primal form . So I stopped my integration to the chaos . You know what i have gotten birth to enjoy the mortal life if I returned to my main ego then my entertainment wouldn't cut short . So again for foolproof that  i wouldn't do this type of mistake second time i placed seven circles of seal on me . Two seals as earrings , four seals as hand and leg accessories , one as a necklace . 

Perfect . 

No one will know about them as the seals that hold my power . But even with the seals my powers only returned to what showed on my status screen . 

Oh ! You must be asking where did this system to measure my strength and power come from ? 

Not now . 

I would be explaining about it in the future . 

Ok before i tell you what happened  after my enlightenment , i must explain the function of my abilities . 

First was telekinesis , its literal meaning was to control an object without getting in contact with the object . My power does that . Along with this simple function ,it also have many other functions such as telepathy , teleportation , gravity manipulation , electro-magnetic force control and lastly psychic control . 

Second ,my deadliest power or my most dangerous power bind break . It means I could break binding or shackles of anything and everything . To understand it properly let's take an example of an asteroid I experimented with . The asteroid was made of various types of elements and energies . The form the asteroid had achieved because some force or laws like universal magnetic laws holds together the element components and the energy present in that . When i used my power on it , my power just broke the law which was holding the asteroid together . With its gone the asteroid just integrated into the void . All the energies it had also returned to its surrounding in a calm and quiet manner without any flashy explosion . The last ability was super instinct which helps me with an autonomous defense body function be it internal or external . This passive power also helps me predict danger i mean unexpected surprises like it helped me to avoid a research vehicle from one of the space research center on earth . 

Now after I was satisfied with my strength control and functionality of my abilities i decided that its time to return home . So I thought of my room and teleported .

 

-----------------------------------

( Unknown POV )

25 October  2022

Today is the happiest day of life . I have come to this world five years ago exactly on this day . 

I was very excited to celebrate my birthday . All of my family members would be present in this event . The neighbors would come to celebrate with me . But to happen all of this i have to wake up first . 

I got up early in the morning with too much energy unlike others . I went to my parents bedroom . 

Started to knock on the door . 

“ momma ,daddy wake up . Its already morning ..... Momma ,daddy .”

With my call my for some time momma came and opened the door .

“ Ah .. Arohi , what are you calling for ,dear .” my momma asked me with gentle eyes . She was a very nice and gentle lady . 

Along with my daddy all of our neighbors also adored her . She was a black haired beautiful Asian woman with brown eyes . With her wheat colour skin tone she looked beautiful even when she was angry . 

But now her words were sweet because it was directed towards me . 

“ Say ,say mommy what day is today ?” I asked my momma with anticipation in my doe like eyes .  

“ we already know dear . Isn't today our baby girl's birthday . Our baby angle came to earth first time on this day . ”; another voice , a deep masculine one added in . 

I turned towards the voice and spotted my daddy . He was a man of an average build with glasses but nonetheless handsome . People say that i would look as beautiful as my mom when i grow up along with my father's curly hairs which i inherited from him to which would further increase my beauty .

Along with my daddy's word he came near picked me up . 

“ now my little angel lets go and prepare you for start of your ceremony . ” ,he said to me taking me towards the bathroom then he turned towards mom and asked “ are you not coming with me dear ?” 

“ oh ,you ,stop being childish and go . I will go in after you father and daughter are done . ” along with her word my mom went into the room again with a red face . And my father took me to bathroom. 

Looking at them like this i knew my life was the best . My mom ,dad loved each other and they both loved and cared for me double . 

I love my mom and dad the most .

 

After my bath with my father he dried me with a towel . After us , mom also got cleaned up and both my mom and dad prepared me in a new dress . At around 8.00 clock in the morning our whole family went to the nearby Lord Siva temple . It was in our tradition that for prosperity and well being of the child we have to go worship to the god for the birthday child .

After visit to the temple my day was in busy schedule . My mom and dad had already taken a day off from their work place for my birthday party . 

Around noon my uncles , aunties and grandmother and grandfather came . They also helped my mom and dad in the arrangements for the party . 

In the evening the party started in the community house in the neighborhood . All of my friends came to the party . Father's and mother's colleagues had also attended . They were all nice people . The party was in full on festive mood . We were all enjoying this greatly .

When all of a sudden a violent explosion happened . I was flung to the mini garden rear to the community house . Maybe i had blanked out for some time  because when i came to my senses  everything was in ruins . I got up from my crashed place with very difficulty and searched for my mom and dad through limping .

Even if from childhood i was a genius and a smart kid , this situation , this situation making me lose my sanity . 

No , no  , no. What is happening here ? 

Why is everyone dead ? 

Lily , Swapna , Rashmi , Anita  . Where are all of my friends ?

Where are my mommy and daddy ?

Arohi , Arohi angel .

When i was panicking and shocked stricken my father's voice came from the ruble of the ruined community house . 

I looked at him and sighed in relief . He was okay . Then again i searched . Looked at my father again and saw that a large chunk of glass had made itself embedded in his left eye . He was crying . 

I asked   ... I asked him about mom . He didn't answer me . He just picked me up and took me to a shade of a tree and lay me there . Told me to stay calm . I couldn't listen to him . I was busy searching for mom . I couldn't find her . 

Why  ... Where are you mom ? 

Then i noticed my mom's half blasted head was lying near a damaged wall . 

No ... No .... This is not happening . No this is impossible . 

Mom ... don't leave me mom .

When I was wailing I saw a girl no a woman maybe around or a few years younger than my mom walking towards us . 

Her every step was making ground breaking noises . No , the ground was breaking under her feet wherever she walks . 

Is she a super hero ? Is an angle ?

Is she going to save us ? Bring back my mom ? 

My father was saying something to her . I couldn't hear anything . My vision was getting blurry . Maybe i hit my head during my thrown off . Still i looked what was happening . Then she tilted her head to her side and then ..... No .... Dad  No ..she is not a superhero .... Not an angle  .

She stepped on my dad's head .

My dad's head is gone . I looked towards her with burning eyes . 

But .. but why am I feeling horror when I looked at her . Her eyes were literally burning . They are burning golden violet eyes . 

Then she smiled ... She smiled towards me . 

At this time i came to understand that she was the cause of everything . Because of her I lost my parents . I lost my friends . I lost my family .

Because of her my happiest day turned into my worst day . I will never forgive you . I will never.....

 

She turned and walked away leaving me there taking away my everything . Slowly my eyes started to close and I sucked into darkness . 

      

 

   

 

 

0