Chapter -1.8
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got up from my sitting position and looked around .  The place I had fallen had created a large and deep crater . But now it was gone . I was sitting on a rocky red ground . 

My power manifestation leveled the ground !

Ok now this was interesting . As long as i remember I was as good as making things as destroying those things .  So when the torrent of power manifested and my ego was trying to go its primal state ,it returned the surroundings to its previous form .  

Anyway I had already sealed my powers this means  I am now a very powerful evolved mortal . 

Pretty good deal for me if you ask me . 

No worries for destroying things unconsciously also no problem in controlling my strength . Now I can  roam free without minding anything . 

I started to explore around  . You have to very introverted if you are not eager to explore new place when you are already present in that place . I had many curiosities about planet mars as there were many fictional movies and stories created based on this very planet . I have to admit that i became a little stupid considering my power reduce . 

Ah ....well in a way it also benefited me as now i have flaws like a mortal unlike an all powerful being . 

After some exploration through flying and scanning by telekinesis  it disappointed me that other than some exploration little vehicles from some nations on earth there was nothing interesting . Oh , if you consider mines of gold and iron and shiny materials then this planet is rich . 

I could fly ok , anywhere and everywhere through gravity manipulation . Scanning was done by psychic and telekinesis energy radiation . Even after I sealed my power as chaos  all the world and chaos itself was my energy reserve when I was using telekinesis ability . 

Got bored by repeated practicing on the planet and its surrounding asteroids I decided to return to my home . So I teleported from a big rocky mountain to earth . As I was staring to the sky on that mountain prior to my departure i had created a sculpture of a deity in whose body the whole world exists . 

I didn't know at that time that my bored thoughtless action would create the world's biggest holy religion or a cult of all time in the future . 

 

Again ... 

Again I was off the mark . I wanted to teleport directly to my room . But damn.... Why in the hell am i now in a stinky ruined place . 

I moved my eyes here and there to know where the heck was I . My eyes stopped on a place i remembered a little . No not a little , I remember it clearly .

 

Damn , isn't this place is the spot i crash landed before I jumped to a forest ! 

Why am I here again ? 

Nothing came to any explanation . 

Let it go then .

Now that i am here then lets see how much damage i have caused to this area . 

Broken trees ,ruined houses, some dried blood patches were present here and there . 

Looking the place all over it looked like local authorities and police had already cleared the surrounding area . They also had cleaned up the dead bodies . I looked at the place which was the centre of the destruction . I think i crashed in that place . The big house near it utterly in ruins and there was a big 10 meters deep crater where i had crashed . Still not that impressive .

 

No need to admire my work anymore as it was unintentional done . Without further lingering in that place i walked out from the ruined area . Authorities had barricaded the whole place but no one present there to guard . 

How irresponsible ! 

Oh well it helped me . If anyone was on the guard they would have asked why am i here . I got spared from unnecessary questioning . I strolled around the city as i know this city was inside my country so there was no worries for illigal entry to another country . And thank god it deviation happened to my country while i couldn't teleport properly on earth . Before i figure out what is the problem of my teleportation on earth i need to play safe so that i wouldn't come to limelight . 

Oh i forgot to mention how my teleportation works , didn't i . 

Silly me . 😋😋😋

I don't teleport from one place to another place through space jump . Nope i teleport like energy transmission . This means i appear like i am present everywhere just need to materialize where i wanted to be present . This means of transportation is like the destruction of my present body and scatter of the energy that sustains my physical and spiritual body/soul ( which I call EGO  container )  and recreation of my body and energy in the place I wanted to teleport . 

Did you get what I said ? 

I think you understand a little . And  its enough for now . 

 

As i was saying i was strolling the streets of the city leisurely while enjoying the scenery of evening city hubbub ,unknowingly i drifted into a less populated area . Common two stories houses were lined next to next orderly . Narrow street path was elongated between the rows of the houses . Tagar flower trees ( pinwheel flower ) and Mandara flower trees ( shoeblack plant )  were there in front of some houses . The time was not even night but this area of the city was already dead silent . Street dogs were roaming on the street path . While i was walking on the path the dogs were looking at me like i was some criminal . Some were even wimping . I didn't mind that and continued my stroll . 

Suddenly i heard a little cry and sad scream . While i was searching where the sound came from , 200 metes ahead in another street adjacent to the area where i was some dogs started to bark . I whizzed past to the dog's barking area and stumbled upon a scene i detest the second most . You might be asking what is my first detestable thing . Well it was backstabbing or mostly lies , betrayal , untrustworthiness . This means this action was also considered the be the most dreadful sin by the whole world  because i deem as it is to be . 

And my second detestable thing is what i was witnessing now . Disrespect towards the new life . 

Five men were physically assaulting a pregnant woman in a deserted area where the street lights couldn't reach . Two were restraining her hands another two were doing the deed and the last one was ......

What was he doing ?

Ummm...fiddling with some odd looking object . 

That woman didn't have any physical sign of her pregnancy but i could see perfectly that she was one and half month pregnant . And she was limp and out of focus without any resistance . I think they were doing with her for sometime . And the scream from her may be her last resistance to them but after that she lost her hope .  

I was not angry that the woman was getting assaulted by these idiots but i was angry that they didn't give any regards to the new life growing in her . 

 

“ Oi , WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE ? ” ,i shouted to them .

All of them were startled . The two who were busy playing with the lady's body jumped directly away from her and the one holding that odd looking object hurled the thing towards me . The ones very calm were the two who were restraining her . From their actions i knew these two were the master minds of this horrendous action . And i also knew that they knew she was pregnant somehow . 

 

“ Hey , look a super beautiful one came begging to have fuck . Ha ha ha ..” 

“ Ha-ha ha ha ..” all of them laughed . When one of the silent and calm one said to the other “ Run ” . 

They are evolved  hee-hee .  

They wanted to run . 

Did i give permission ? 

Have they asked my permission ?

How dare they ?

 

In my anger i first restrained them in their place fixed and turned to solve these other three idiots . 

What is the best way to kill some dirty piece of shit without dirtying your hand . Well use a long ranged weapon . I waved my hand . It means i used my telekinesis power and threw them against the wall while reinforcing the durability of the wall . These three became blood ,bone ,flesh and gore modern art on the wall . 

Next was these two sinners turn . 

I cut their abdomen , took out all of their inner organs and arranged in a dinning table manner and let them watch all of this but still i didn't let them die . Because i can do that , i mean i could resurrect a living being without any side effects perfectly or create a new life from nothing . In this case i didn't let their ego ,i mean their soul leave their body . I also let them have their physical senses while let the energy contained in their body slip out so that they can feel what is to feel when you are integrating to the world . Their souls will only go to have their reincarnation after this punishment is over . I blocked the dark alley so that even in the day no one would notice the stench of rotten corpses . 

While i was getting done with my art work the lady stirred awake . So i turned to her to have a talk . 

   

 

  

 

       

 

 

0