Chapter -1.10
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flying in the sky feels nice either on mars or on earth . But i think i prefer to enjoy my flying on earth . On mars it felt like i was flying on a apocalypse ridden planet with carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid filled atmosphere . And on earth even if the air felt like it was a little like mars but the white clouds and greenery at least gives a satisfying feeling . I was flying 70 thousand feet above the ground . I could see the cluster of stars and beautiful clouds in the night sky . I could see in the distance the cities and little mountains were passing by down me . Without any other additional external help , the feeling of flying in the sky like superman gave me the utmost pleasure . 

 

While i was enjoying my riding on air through my gravity manipulation power , a little bug decided to buzz around me and ruin my mood . An idiot was following me behind 1000 meters down stealthily but he was failing in doing so grandly . I noticed it from the start when he started to follow me so what is need for this clown show . I thought at first that his destination was in the same direction as mine but when he started to lag behind me all the time even if i was flying like around the hawk's speed . It was inherent in my nature that i like quite places . I don't want extra people's presence in my enjoyment time . Now here this idiot had crossed the limit i could tolerate someone's foolishness for following me behind for a hour .

That's it . I decided to punish this stalker . 

I looked down behind me and directly increased my speed towards him .

If i truly wished i could fly 200-300 times faster than speed of light and in that speed surrounding would turn into supernova due to my superspeed . But here i just went at the speed of 7 times faster than speed of sound . Due to the sound barrier's sudden and extreme break , my departure from my position created a loud boom . 

 

BOOMMMM ....

 

And i was in front of him . My sudden stop in front him also  created a violent air pressure and this fool was so weak that he couldn't resist the pressure . He was thrown off from the air and smashed on the near mountain to a great distance away . Even this also couldn't stop his fall he smashed through multiple trees  dragged to quite a distance away on the ground only after some time he was stopped creating a small pit . I slowly went to him and stand on the even ground near the pit . He was a young boy no more than 18 years old . 

 

What was he thinking to so  foolishly follow me ? 

Couldn't he distinguish the power difference ? 

Did he know if got caught and the answer was not that satisfying he could be killed or worst be tortured ?

 

While i was in my thought and considering what to do with him based on his answer , the kid got out from the pit . He was bleeding from his head and from some other light bruises . 

“ Damn , what speed you do have ! Is that your skill ? How many skills do you have ? What element lets you fly with this speed ? ......” 

I streched my palm out to stop his rapid fire of questions . After he closed his mouth I asked him with an irritated and cold voice ;

“ Why are you following me ? ”

“ I wanted know about you .”, the kid replied while nodding his head . 

The way he replied it felt like he was trying to flirt with me . 

This answer also got on my nerve . 

“ You have a death wish , don't you ? ”

“ No ,no ..no ... I was not talking with that meaning . ” he hurriedly replied with a flustered face due to my anger . 

“ Then with what meaning are you referring here ?”, i said through my clenched teeth “ if your answer is not satisfying i would cut your all four limbs off little by little into small candies like size . ”while creating a cleave out of thin air,“ hang you by your neck on that big tree with your own intestine .” while pointing to a big mango tree ,“ rip out your back bone to do a decoration on your sternum . Even if you die ,you will die a gruesome death . You think i am a fool and don't know for what reason you are following me . Angh....”

 

“ I am sorry . Please forgive me . I just wanted to know if my power works on the same awakened people like me . ” he went to his knees , did a splendid dogeza  and started to explain me with his head down ,“ other than you i haven't met any other supernatural beings so that's why I followed you from behind .”

“ To test your power on me . ” i snickered at him . 

To him maybe i would have looked like some demon and because of this he was shaking while kneeling in front of me . Considering his pathetic sight i got an idea . 

If this idiot can become an evolved than others would also emerge in due time . If its like this then frictions would arise . Competition may happen . They will also form their own little groups . 

Hmmmmm......

Lets do this .

 

“ I can let you go ” , i said looking down at him . He raised his head and looked at me with a question mark visible on his face . “ but only on one condition . Do you agree ?” 

“ If i don't agree to the condition you would kill me ?” he asked in a  low voice .

“ What do you think ?” i said tilting my head slightly to left .

 

He was silent for some time then answered “ I agree with the condition . ” 

“ Good . Now answer me what is your power and rank .”

“ From my abilities first is Loot which steals ability , then dark element based faint presence which is a stealth ability and lastly my rank is ‘ S ’ . ”

Considering his abilities he was not upto the standard what i wanted him to do . But something is better than nothing . I got him now and if some one better come i can discard him later . 

I explained him what to do and gave some temporary abilities so that he could do the job well . Told him to report me before my appointed time limit expires  . After he understood what to do and the consequences if he disobey me , i let him go . 

I watched as he went away flying like a bat . Knowing he would do the job for the benefit i took off towards my home again . 

 

As i was flying towards my home i chuckled to myself for devising a devilish plot for the whole world . 

Oh .. how i wished to speed up the process . But i wanted to savor the entertainment the world will give in the slow process . 

 

After some 10-15 minutes i reached my home . When i reached my home it was already dead night . No one was present outside . Slowly landed in the backyard of the house where i had jumped away from before . I looked around the broken pavements . The area that was damaged was big , not that big in general sense but pretty big for my house's backyard . Half of the area of backyard was damaged from my jump . The tile covered pavement was thrusted a little deep down to the ground . Maximum tiles were broken . 

I used my telekinesis and leveled the ground and fixed the broken tiles . After my touch over it got to its previous non-damaged state . And no one will notice the previous destruction that happened to the tiles . 

Releasing a satisfying lough i looked towards the house . 

 

Yikes ...

 

Broken door . 

Broken windowsill . 

Broken floors . 

Thank god i was sleeping on the ground floor otherwise the roof of the ground floor would have fallen down . I used telekinesis and did the same thing i did to the backyard and fixed the whole house . I want destruction but i don't want to live in the damaged places . After destruction you have to create better version of the previous items so that you can live in a neat and clean environment . That's my life motto .

 

I laid on the new fixed bed and looked at my smart phone . Its fortunate that i didn't took my phone nor i remembered about it . And because of this my smart phone survived ,if it had destroyed i didn't know how to fix it . Because i could fix those which i could understand perfectly . 

 

Looked to see if anyone had called me in my absence .

No calls . No one called me in my two months absence . Even if i know that i am lady chaos ,they could have showed their concern as i have indeed born from them . 

Haaaa.. harsh life . 

Letting out a sigh i threw my phone away and tried to sleep . 

I was trying to sleep when the lady's face surfaced in my mind . I thought of her fate . How i wished , i could tell her the whole truth i knew about her . But giving in to my rational thought i decided to just advise her and indirectly hint her how untrustworthy are her close people to her .

 

Well whatever . I should sleep . And thus i was in deep sleep after about 45 days .   

 

 

0