Chapter-1.11
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( Unknown POV )

 

I ran . I ran like it depended on my life . I said i ran but in actual sense i was flying . This skill also i got from a bat , a bat's flying ability . When i used my skill on the bat i got sonar response and flying ability . To get the skills i even rounded all the mountains and dark areas in around 300 kilometres radius through all the nights for an entire whole month . I thought the bat's abilities were pretty decent until my foolishness kicked me in the ass . 

 

I was so obsessed with the  abilities of all type of animals that after awakening i used it on every animal i saw at that time . But before that i have to present myself to you .

 

I am Subhra Sarubadi , a fresher in a college . If i have to say the time when i  awakened my superpower then it could be very easy to tell because it happened on a very special day . On the day of my awakening there was a massive worldwide earthquake had occurred . In about 20 hours unconsciousness i awakened my superpower .  After awakening i became different than others . And i was right , i was differ from  others  .  Looking back i think i was a very mediocre child . Whatever i did would turn in to average result . And after i think i became a little better . 

There was a breaking news broadcast that by some extraordinary forces dented the earth a little . And the cause of the sudden large scale earthquake which happened was artificial originated from Bukit Tigapuluh national park , Indonesia . In every news channel it was the main topic . They were even broadcasting this piece of news in live footage of the central region of the national park . It looked like earth had became dough and someone punched the earth real hard that around 200 km radius area of Indonesia's national park region had collapsed downward to  the earth's core  . 

I thought to myself it was indeed done by a great force . And considering the degree of damage was done that person might be very much powerful than me .  Through this news i got to know that other than me there were also people who awakened their super powers . 

 

My superpower is loot . Its function  was exactly what it says in the name ,meaning i could steal anyone's special ability if i was in a certain distance range from the person or animal . I used my ability on many my pet chameleon first and i took its power of faint presence . My chameleon turned to a normal lizard after losing its special ability .

Through this ability i could bend to the surrounding naturally . After that i got exited and used it on many animals . I got many abilities from them like dog's sensory sense ,cat's acrobatics ,ant's super strength , bats flying and sonar sense etc. . 

I got so exited that i even used on some random human like the topper of my college . I thought I would steal his intelligence .

And what did i got instead , his extreme sexual libido . 

That fucker was more of a closet pervert than an ideal student .

I go mad at him than to me that i didn't used on any human again . I vowed i would use it only on an awakened being to test if this ability works on them or not . 

 

I was walking on the neighbouring city in the evening when i noticed that someone started to fly out from the busy street and no one even paying attention to that person . 

An awakened . 

I was sure of it right there and then . I couldn't decide what to do . 

Did i have to follow the person and test my ability on him or choose safety ? 

Because surrounding people's ignorance indicates that this person was powerful and he/she could influence people's mind . 

Some part my brain advised me to not to do anything stupid while another part influencing me to take the gamble . If my ability worked then there was no need to fear if it didn't i would escape through my stealth ,very simple . Against all of my rational thought i decided to follow her behind . But i didn't know why i was getting ominous feeling at that time . 

 

Before the awakening my eye sight was not very good . I was using glasses for my eye . Now though my eye sight improved still i couldn't see properly how was the person in the 1000 meters above ahead of me . That person was flying very slowly . He was not going to any particular direction . I think he was just enjoying the flying . Sometime even making round and round around a mountain . One time i had gotten a little closer to him when we were near a jungle of a mountain range , approximately 200 meters i noticed that he has long hairs and this he was in fact a she . 

Damn me . 

Hmmm..

Did she notice me ? 

I don't think so . 

I am going stealth ,how could she notice my presence ? 

But what is this feeling of trepidation and shaking of my limbs ? 

 

I ignored my inner thoughts and followed her behind consistently . I even was using my skill on her but nope , nothing was happening . Almost a hour and half later she suddenly stopped . My heart skipped a beat unknowingly . This time difference was enough to happen something . 

Previously i thought her flying was very slow but in that fraction of the second there was a loud boom and before i could understand what was happening i was thrown to the ground by a violent force . 

Destroying a mountain ,a lot of trees and digging a very long line on the jungle ground i stopped creating a small pit . 

This didn't give me that much damage and other than small injuries on head basically i was fine . When I got out myself from the pit i saw that she was already standing in front of the pit . Adorned with celestial beauty with long black hair ,golden violet eyes with a height of 5 feet 7 inches . Her body shape was also too ideal like the golden ratio is made just for her . She looked like some western Indian but with white rice colored skin tone . Looking at her dress she was very conservative because she was wearing clothes that resembles of some vampire prince clothes with high combat boots . Her clothes were deep red with some golden threads added to the border parts also i guess it was made up of some unknown material as it was giving a natural vibe in the night . In the distance of five meters i used my skill on her . My survival depends on either it will failure or success . But when i used it on this close distance I shuddered to the reaction i got in feedback . Instead of her skill i got a simple warning if I dared to do it again the consequences would be very dangerous . 

 

Left with no choice I tried to pretend to be a fool who was curious about her . She got very angry instead of buying my act . Because of her anger the energies and the surrounding atmosphere was turning volatile like the reality  was some dream and it will evaporate if she got a little more angry . This scared the shit out of me . I directly went to knees and begged for forgiveness . I didn't know what was my other options would be but i was not in the situation to even consider any option other than truth . 

 

I spilled everything to her ,from my awakening to my experiments with other animals and humans . After listening she told me to let go only on the agreement of one of her condition . Thinking back to the conversation it was of some absurd condition but not that hard too . 

 

Flashback :-

 

“I can let you go only on one condition ,say do you agree ? "

 

To her question I showed doubt and she just stood there silently smiling .

 

Creepy as fuck .

 

She was threatening me in clear words promising  with a gruesome death and torture  still that  smile permanently plastered on her face . 

Hypocrite  psycho lady . 

But I knew better than anyone to voice out my objection . 

I agreed to her condition even without any prior knowledge to what was her condition . 

 

" What do I have to do ?" ; I asked her .

“ Create an organization for me .”

,Is what she said . 

I looked at her like she was some kind of freak . 

“ What's with that look ?” ,she asked but there was a dangerous edge to her tone . 

“ No..no .. no.... I was just thinking how could i create an organization if i don't have enough material to create one .” ;i replied hurriedly . 

“ You just need to collect the members ”,she said .“ And who are the members ?The people who have a grudge against the society and they are evolved too .”

Clarity hit me , so i have to collect or more precisely invite the evolved/awakened whatever you call them to join the organization . 

Wait ,if its like that then ....

“ My lady ,what is the organization's name ?”,i expressed my question .

“ Ummm...” 

What are you thinking for ? 

Wait, she didn't think to create an organization in this place ,did she?

“ Our organization's name would be ‘ HELL'S MIRROR ’.It represents the opposite of the world . If the society is good then it would be an evil organization and if the society is evil then the organization would be holding the banner of good and justice . The decision to point out if the society is evil or good depends on you , don't come to me asking for opinion understand ? ”

“ Yes ,my lady . Shall i go now to execute the mission ? ”, i said . As i was very eager to get away from this place . 

“ Oh , you have to collect at least thousand members by December 31 . And ..” 

She stretched out her hand and a mysterious stone was created out of nowhere . 

How did i know it was created ? 

That's because i saw with my own eye that stone didn't appear but created particle by particle . That was a mind blowing wonderful sight when she created the stone . 

 

While i was thinking why did she create the stone , she threw the stone towards me . 

Heavy . .. too much heavy . 

A stone of the size of a baby fist weighed nearly 100 tons . Holding the stone in both hands when i looked towards her in confusion ,she ordered " Eat it " . 

What !

She wanted me to it this absurd heavy stone . 

Is she crazy ? 

Even if thousand doubts were in my mind i put the stone in my mouth . 

Surprisingly i chewed the stone in my mouth . It felt like some jelly gum . When i was contemplating how can this heavy stone could be this soft ,her words reached my ear . 

" This is a simple gift from me with an additional skill to you . But remember this was a temporary gift . If you couldn't fulfill the criteria before the due date it will vanish on the very next day of the deadline . "

 

I looked at her and voiced out my doubt " if i did this job well then .." .

" This ability and the gift is yours permanently .", she said with a little shrug of her shoulders . 

Knowing the benefits from this i vowed to the work perfectly . 

 

After that she let me go and me , ran with all my strength and even flew all my might before she changed her mind .

 

Flashback End   

 

Now from where should i start my hunt . 

 

 

0