Chapter-1.12
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the midst of a small town a man was acting suspiciously . Checking out every houses like they were commodities in a sales market , that was even in the dead night . Because of his rude actions he was reported to the local police . Police came , arrested him . Took him to police station for interrogation .  After finding out he was new to the town and very curious about the new place in his own way they released him with light warning .  In a very interestingly fact or you could say  coincidence that suspicious fool was me . 

I sat on the shade of a tree near the town's park after getting out of the police station . Due to being night time there was no one present inside the park nor on the road . I was reflecting my actions sitting there  . I was an utter fool at that time . I should have waited for daybreak before analyzing all the houses or more precisely the people resided in those houses . Doing it on the dead of the night pretty much made  me a suspicious person who might be a thief or a burglar .
While i was contemplating and self reflecting , albeit faint but surely some noises were dropped in my ear . I ran in the direction of the source of the noise .
Meow.....meow...
The more i got near to the source the more i could hear sad but painful cat noises . Looks like some cats were being tortured or maybe some cat got injured in the road and in the verge of death so it was producing its last desperate cry .
When i reached at the point where the source of  cat noises were concentrated my night got better and also my efforts sadly made a little success .
Why did i referred it to a little ?
That's because i found my first evolved in a very short time  possible after my assignment was issued but this little shit was a psychopath .
What scene did i stumbled upon that made me say this ?
Well , in front of me in an open field   distance away from the towns houses a man of 24-25 aged was torturing three cats . Holding a scalpel and a surgical scissor , this man was doing an awful and gruesome sadistic operation to the poor cats . While doing so he was giggling to himself and pretty much enjoying their scream .
I walked to him . He was so engrossed in his play that he didn't even realize I was standing near him .

 I called out to him to get his attention .
“ Oi ...........  what did the cats have ever done to you ?”
He raised his head towards me . For a criminal who got caught red handed while torturing innocent animals he was pretty calm for some reason .
“ You are new here . ”,he nodded his head . No he wasn't asking me he was just confirming himself .
Either way i asked my question .
“ Why are you torturing those cats ?”,i pointed to the bloodied disassembled bodies of two dead cats and one alive one  .
“ Why , do you want to replace yourself in their place  ?”, instead of answering me he even dared to ask me this stupid question .
“ Do you think you can make me ?” ,i challenged him .
“ Looking at you , it seems you are like me  ,  an awakened  being ? ”, he was scratching the cat blood stained scalpel on his cheek .

 
“ An evolved man ........... the process you have gone to acquire the super power is called evolution not awakening . Before i was informed i was also like you  ..........addressing myself around as an awakening . But now  that is not that answer i want . I asked you , are you challenging me . ”, i raised an eyebrow to him and giving him hand signals  to utter his previous wards again . If he did then he was waiting for a good beating so that he could come to his senses .
“ No , i don't think i could defeat you . I was just testing the waters . ”, he took two steps back and bowed to me admitted his loss . If it was some human challenged another one and the challenger was clearly a more healthy and experienced  than the one who got challenged then there would be a good trashing would be waiting for the younger and the inexperienced one . But not in the case of the evolved ones . 

You have to know that after the evolution there was a certain ability got installed in every evolved that helps them distinguish who is stronger and who is weaker than them . Like how i knew that woman was the most dangerous being in the world , like how i know this fucker is in fact far weaker than me ,like that he would have known i am stronger than him .
Too bad because of this ability he got out from his tight place . But not so fast though . I will get for  what reason i came to him .
“ Haaa.. unfortunately i wanted to test out your abilities .” ,when i said to him with a helpless sigh like his admittance to defeat was truly an unfortunate incident he visibly relaxed his tense body .
“ Nevermind , but can you come with me ? ”,i asked him looking directly to his eyes .
“ Where and who are you , why would i go anywhere with you ?”,he questioned back while going to a defensive posture .
“ Well ,you see , i am Subhra Sarubbadi . You can call me lord Sarubadi . I am creating an organization . For that i am now on the phase of recruiting members for it . And the eligibility for membership is that the person should be an evolved and his rank should be above ‘ ’ rank . I intend to scout the whole earth so that i could recruit as many members as possible in a limited time  . If you come with me you would have the honor to be the first member to join, although your strength is of ‘ B ’ ranked . ”

After that i looked at him with a ‘ what do you say ’ face .
He took some time to process what did i just said . And then asked ,
“ What benefit does this ,your organization will present to me if i agreed .”
His materialistic question made me frown . Still i was obliged to answer him as i was the one who presented the offer to him so he has the right to know .
“ Our organization sure will do give some benefits to its members .”, i thought back to the conversation with the leader . 

Yes , i have already accepted her as the ' HELL MIRROR 's leader .

[ “ I gave you two abilities ,one being that you could bestow any abilities from the collection you do possess at the bestowing time to anyone . And i believe you do possess an ability to see any one's status ?”
“ Yes , my lady .”
“ Bestow them who joins .” ]

“ Well you could say i may could bestow some abilities i do have in my possession to you for the price of joining the organization  .”,i waited for any chance if he would agree or not with this .

 
He remained silent for sometime then started to laugh . Hysterically too .
Scoffed at me and said ,“ For a no name organization which hadn't established yet you do have some gut to offer a home minister's son to join with some measly worthless abilities . Get out . Get lost before i changed my mind . Even if you are stronger than me you couldn't defeat all of my people .  Even if they have not evolved yet , there is no way  you  could survive against hot hot weapons .  ”

 
“ Guessed so . You would decline my offer . That's why i want you to join too . You don't look like a tough chap for nothing . But before that you should learn to tone down your toughness in the given situation so that more flexibility can be inserted in you . ”,i cracked my neck and hand joints while looking at him .
“ What are you implying at ?”, he shuttered his words while backing his footsteps more .

“ No , nothing .  I am just advising you . Well take care , i will be get going . ”, with that said i turned around to leave . But after taking two steps i again turned around to face him and pointed to a nearby bush .
“ Ah ..... this .... i wanted to ask you before i leave  , what will you do with those dead bodies ?”

 
“ What ! ” ,he got shocked .

 
“ You know , when i was in the police station i heard the home minister's son has come to this town for some reason from the conversations of two police officers . And then there was this when i was sitting in the park i saw two vans zipped through the main road to the open field outside the town near the town's graveyard . From the conversation of the people present inside the vans i got to know that they were in a hurry to bury two people ,a husband and a wife . They were also saying that their young master has some extraordinary powers . I thought may be the home minister's son is an evolved one . Finding you here confirmed my guess that home minister's son is you . ”
“ Hey .... Where are you all . Come out . Capture him . ”, hearing my words he screeched , shouted but at the end met with the dead silent night . He was getting more shaken up by the time .

 
“ Oi .... I may be an idiot but i never overestimate myself . Before coming here i have already solved them . By now they may be turned into great ingredients for fertilizing in the nearby woods . ”, i spread my hands to increase the effect my words that were already showing .

He was getting more terrified the more i talk .
“ You , you will regret .”, was his words while pointing his finger towards me .

 
I think it was enough . It was going to daybreak and i have to finish up this deal . I directly went to his face , reaped out his both hands from the elbow down . Grabbed his neck and brought his face near me so that his face was inches apart from me .

 
“ You did ask what benefits do our organization will give to its members then here it is  one such example , your most precious thing ,your life . You have now only two options . One is to join the organization and other to hand over your life to me . If you agree to join you may can save your life but if you disagree i will take your life here . Your life span may be in use for someone else's in the future . ................ Although your father will throw a fit over your death . But that doesn't concern me ,does it ?” , i asked him with an eyebrow rise .

He was in a state of shock . Taking too much time to answer . I looked towards him .  
Blood loss and my roughness must have hit him hard . I had a sill called dominance that i have got from an alfa wolf . Because of this ability whoever weaker than me would go to frozen state if he/she is introduced to my bloodlust . He was on the verge of fainting because of this .

 
How pathetic .
Some evolved being he is .

He would bring shame to all evolved beings .

I shake him so that he wouldn't close his eyes .

“ Hey , if you agree I can give you an ability so you could survive . Simple say the words ' I agree' and our deal would be done .”

“ I.....I......I.....abgleee ”

Did he just mumble something ?

 
“ Say it clearly fool , if you want to say . I don't understand what are you saying . ”, i shook him more . 

“ I ...i.........i ....i...ag.....i...agr....eeeeee.”
“ Done . See.... Simple . Here take it . This skill is super regeneration . I acquired it from a wall gecko . ”, I simply touched his forehead and waited for it to take effect .

0