Chapter -1.14
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 days . This was the time taken just to scout the whole West Bengal . Even some places were left untouched as i didn't have the access to those places . To know their locations i have to get the help of government authority in which case the matter about supernatural beings would be known to the whole world . And this , i don't want it . I have many more pressing matters other than wasting my time on those places .

From the whole of the state of West Bengal i could only collect 40 members which was lame considering what was my required number . 
As i said it took me five days just to scout one state and also this was also the time taken by the home minister to collect all of the information about evolved beings of India . On the 6th day or in particular on December 15 ,he ( the home minister) called me via coding message .

I was walking on the river side of the Ganges at Sundarbans when i heard some natives were discussing about some government  announcement . I inquired about it and got to know that this was encoded message to me . The government had announced that because of the natural disasters that were happening throughout the globe , India had also suffered a major hit . To minimize the loss suffered by the people of India , the government was welcoming any charitable actions by the well-off citizens . They were encouraging the people to step forward and help each other among the citizens  so that the will power of the suffered would remain steady .
To my surprise this announcement was done by the home minister of India .

Doesn't this type of nation wide announcement was only done by the prime minister of India .
Why did the home minister did this time ?
Although this was a loud and the so secret message to me that he had already finished what i asked and now he was awaiting for me .

Before i left his residence i did say to him that he could let me know and could summon via a public announcement . In which case no one will be suspicious of him and my work or scouting in the future will become easy .
But doing it like this does he want to make others become suspicious of him .
Does he want the whole world to know what is up to or.. .........

I had to check on him myself to determine if my guess was right or not .
I reached his residence around half an hour later . He was not there . I was told that i would be discussing with him through telecommunication .
Well , okay .
I don't mind that .

I called for Dibyansu to attend the meeting with his father along with me . The meeting was held in the same room in which the minister and i had done the discussion previously . The people working for the minister arranged for the digital meeting .
When the laptop's screen turned on and connected to the other side , the minister could be seen in his office room . Or i think  maybe it was his office , i am not so sure .

Noticing his son was also present in the room the minister creased his eyebrows and inquired in a displeased tone .
“ Dev , why are you here ? ”
“ He is needed here ,sir .”,i replied in the stead of his son .
“ What is the need of him here ?  If you want to discuss something then you could talk to me directly , isn't this enough for our cooperation ! Why do you want to drag him . ” , the minister looked very worried when he opposed to my statement .
“ I think you have some misunderstanding about me and this so called cooperation you mentioned just now ,sir honorable home minister .”, i said with a little smirk as i found his words a little hilarious .
“ What do you mean ? What misunderstanding do i have ? ” , he leaned on his desk and brought his face very close to the camera screen .
His reaction amused me . He was behaving like a cop putting pressure on a potential suspect in the interrogation room .
Does he think he is in the upper position than me or what ?
“ Just because i called you sir and showed you some respect ,you think an evolved being and a normal human can be standing on the same level . You are delusional Mr. Minister . You should wake up from your dream . I came to you because of your son . Without him  you wouldn't have the chance to know about the supernatural beings being present on earth . Take my word , the world is changing and the people are also gradually changing their mentality . ”, i taunted at him .
“ I am the home minister of India , as long as i am holding the authority to manage the domestic affairs of India i can know anything even if a tiny bit extraordinary event will ever have to happen . ”, he said while looking immensely proud of himself .

In his words other than him someone else or multiple one do know about the evolved beings . This was a common matter as many people were evolving at that time , and it would eventually come to limelight . People would know about supernatural beings in due time . But what made me worried that did anyone else other than this old crap know about my organization creation . I looked very carefully at this old minister's facial expressions and to my horror ,yep there was indeed something odd about his expression .

 
What would i do ?
Calm down  Shubhra Sarubadi .
It has not confirmed yet .
Okay , before anyone can confirm what is happening i have to give the  fully  form to the organization .

“ Okay , i don't want to argue with you , minister . Lets get down to the main business ,shall we ? ”,i took a step back so that this cooperation with the minister wouldn't fall apart before i achieved anything .
Considering my stance to admit he was right the minister looked pleased .
“ I have already sent the documents over to you . Ravi give him the files .”, he ordered one of the man present inside the room with us . The man gave me a thick file in which all the data consisting of information about the whole nation's evolved humans beings .
After taking a look overall of the files i turned to the minister and informed him .
“ And mister minister you can contact me through your son . BYE " 

With that said i turned around and left the room . From behind  Dibyansu also followed me out .  While walking side by side in the corridor of the mansion i told him "  If you needed anything or want to get in touch with me then go to the nearest book store . Understand . "

"Yes , sir ." 

I nodded to his answer and went out of the mansion to further collect the members . And the file i took from the home minister would help me immensely to achieve my goal .   

 

0