Chapter -1.15
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the size of the file , it was truly humongous . A very thick stack of files were put together containing all types of  information which were gathered by the minister's subordinates  .

 
But no need to fuss .

 
I just have to collect 1500 people from the named on  list . And my assignment would be completed .

Easy-peasy , right !

Other than 5 people who were assigned to collect or invite more evolved beings into our organization from the West Bengal , i took all of the other 40 peoples  with me .

Among the 40 people 14 were of 'A' rank while 15 were of ' B' ranked and others were of ' C' rank evolved . I took 2 ' A ' rankers and 4 ' B ' rankers with me . And with the  other members  i sent them to various states to recruit the evolved ones .  I  handed them the list of names written on those papers i got from the minister and instructed them to finish the recruiting as soon as possible and send me reports to my email .  

I knew some or maybe most of these members were weak against to those whom they would be recruiting  , that's why i also gave them an easy way which would protect and also help them persuade the other against  evolved ones to join the organization  .

' And what was that ? ' , like this question you might have similar  questions in your head , right .

It was some simple words but i know that it has great effect . 

For every organization there are certain rules that they must have to which the members have to be dedicated and committed  . And for ours it was very simple and crude  rule which was to obey every words of the leader . 

And the method to achieve our goal was also very simple . It was just to get the permission of our leader . 

And how would we get it if she was not with us and other than me no one in my current group have seen her  ?  

It was just to speak out loud lady origin's name .

Yes , we have already given her a title .  I mean let alone them even i didn't know her real name but we had already given her a name in which title we would address her . I just hoped she wouldn't mind this . So after sending them off to different states my little group and i set out for China .

On the way to china my group got into an incident that damped our excitement . The incident was like this .

Starting from the time i left the residence of the minister's house i got the feeling that i was being watched .

 
No , this new feeling was not like before . Before this i just acknowledged that i was being watched like how a human acknowledges god's presence and his care , like how we know magnetic field exists , air exists ,  that's how i knew i was being watched  . But this time i got the feeling of uncomfortable itchiness all over my skin from the stare . And this feeling was like how a hawk stares at its prey .

I joined with my group  ......... that feeling was still there . 

I divided my group , sent them away assigning the work . I left with a very little members but the feeling was still there . 

Whoever was spying on me or my little group  was very consistent with his/her efforts which was making me very uncomfortable and scared too . Scared because i couldn't pin point the location of my stalker , my danger direction was giving his/ her location all over the place .

I went to Bangladesh which was unplanned in my part but the stare was still there .

I went to Myanmar it was still there .

I went to Mizoram ,Manipur , Meghalaya but the stare was still there with me  like this spying eye was glued to me  .

I even went as far as from shouting on the top of my lungs to come out to scolding his/her 18 generations but no one responded to me . 

Not even that person's shadow could be seen .

Unknown things  always scares people . Even if we have gone through evolution and acquired super powers this unknown danger was scaring everyone in my group   . My group and i were on the edge due to this spying stare .

With a stalker on our tail we moved from one place to another doing our scouting on the process .  Sometimes we rested in some hotels and sometimes we rested on the footpaths  just so we could fulfill the criteria assigned to me as soon as possible . The deadline date was coming near but i have yet to achieve my goal . Reports or replies have yet to come from the members who have gone to other states for scouting . It was unknown whether they have gotten any success in recruiting members or not .

Scoring through all of the  north-east India i have gotten some success as i have recruited  another three ‘ S ’ ranked evolved beings . With this there were total of four ‘ S ’ rankers including me .

Even with four ‘ S ’ rankers we couldn't  find out the location of the spying eyes . This type of spying continued and continued as we were adding members to our group . 

With all the members taking in to consideration i calculated that in this two weeks time duration  i have already added more than 500 new members to the organization .

Good job me .
You have done well .

Even with the dangerous spying eyes lurking around me i let all of the members go to scout  all of the India in hope of before the deadline i could achieve the required numbers . I solely focused  scoring through only on India as i didn't want to make the situation of haste no vaste .

 Before this i wanted to cover all of the Asia in this month's time but i slowly realized that my thoughts were very much in the line of delusions .  My original thoughts and the reality were vastly differ to each other . 

Thinking about or planning out  was easy but making it happen was pretty much impossible , that's why i thought why not focus only on my own country and when this short time with the dead line would over after then i would send my members to other countries for further  scouting .

Because of this i  sent others to reinforce previous members in other states and  left with only another ‘ S ’ ranker along with ten ‘ A ’ rankers .

The spying eyes continued to lurking around us till the state of Assam or speaking more precisely in the city of Guwahati . 

I didn't know why but that feeling suddenly vanished after we entered in  the state . Instead i got the feeling that my group and i entered in to a tiger den .

Venturing through the Guwahati city my group and i have the feeling that we were being guided to a certain place . For me to think like that because ever since my little group entered in Assam we only got rejection to our invitations . I mean i couldn't even forcefully make them accept . And gradually i was being pulled from the north-eastern side of the Assam to the city of Guwahati . All of this , the vehement rejection of the evolved beings and the supernatural power at work at that time was pointing towards someone . And  maybe this someone have already created his/her own secret gang .

Accepting that we were being guided and if we follow this line we could have a meeting with the person in-charge my group and i didn't showed any reaction to the manipulation and obeyed obediently . 

Without trying to recruit any more members in our vain attempts we just toured the city . Eventually my group reached at the back side of some higher secondary school .  At the back side of the school we witnessed a bullying that was going on .  Six teenagers were ganging up on a single high school boy while another one boy who seemed like leader of those bullies  was watching everything along with three high school girls from nearby stairs .   

0