Chapter-1.17
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being swayed to and fro and also being carried on someone else's shoulder was a very uncomfortable feeling . That even on the shoulder of an old man . The old man who was carrying me looked nothing like an Indian though , a foreigner maybe , approximately a sixty years old lean but toned muscle man .

Running speedily through the forest the old man took me to a very far away to a jungle area from the destroyed city . His and my both of the parties subordinates also followed behind him to that jungle . After reaching the he dumped me on the ground like some sack with a thud and went off to somewhere ahead .

Ignoring the way he was treating me, i got up and started to look around and to my surprise all the people from both of the parties were already present there . 

It amazed me that this old man was very considerate to all that he slowed his speed just so others could catch up to him before stopping here .

This place looked like some mountain range jungle . Tall trees were everywhere , and the climate seemed a little chilly with foggy atmosphere .

While i was looking around to determine in which region we were my group members had already gathered in front of me . I looked at them and asked ," where is this place ? " . 

One of the member from my group , i think whose name was Avinandan answered me , " a mountain range somewhere near Sikkim state , leader . " 

I just nodded to his replay and thought to myself in just ten minutes all of the members traveled nearly 600 kilometers from Guwahati city to Sikkim .

I looked at the old man's group where almost more than 50 people were gathered together . My members also started to watch the other group's activity following me .

That group has oddly different variety of people from diverse age range . Some were foreigners while some were Indians , some were old people like him , some were middle aged , some were young adults and some even were little children .

But what was most intriguing thing was that all of them were ' A ' rank or above ' A ' rank evolved beings . While my group was watching them while they were busy discussing among themselves the old man who formerly went off to somewhere returned and and gave some instruction  to his group and after that all of them turned their towards our group .

We all tensed . Our previous encounter alarmed us that this group was also more powerful than us and maybe even hostile towards us like those students .

If they even considered to do any harm to us , we couldn't resist them because the power difference was that vast . And to proof this , you have to look at the conditions of those students , those earlier students were caught , beaten and stashed in bondage near the big stone 20 meters away . 

All of them surrounded us in a semi-circle . We took defensive stance . Although we would be overpowered in a matter of seconds i didn't want to let them have the satisfaction that we are scared of them . But other than making a semi-circle around us they didn't do anything . They just waited like they were expecting something .

While i was puzzled over their intension the previous old man entered from the open part of the circle and stopped in a two meters away from us . 

" I am sorry for the rude action of my subordinates but i wanted them to test something . Please forgive us for it as i was very bothered by this thing for some time . Though i am Maxwell Diedaro and i would like to introduce myself as the leader of this group . " , he said very naturally like this intimidation act they were putting on was not in their original script . 

Even if what he was saying would turn a blatant lie , i didn't want to make trouble for our group so i replied with a small smile on my face ," its ok . we don't mind as long as we are not harmed in any way . But have you gained any success in your test ?  " 

He suddenly looked at me in shock and then nodded like he was confirming something to himself . 

" No , and this was also making me more worried . " 

" I don't understand what are you trying to say . ", when he said that he was still in dilemma i turned to my group and saw that everyone in my group also couldn't understand his words . 

" Go back . ", he ordered his members to step back and turned to me. " i just want to know who you are ? Can you answer to this ? " 

Ehhh............. 

Just because of this he was making all of this fuss .

To his question i answered truthfully , " I am Shubhra Sarubadi and i am creating a new secret organization . In case you are curious about that i am truly sorry but i can't disclose anything else to non-members . This here are some of the members of my organization . " I said while pointing to my group members . 

" I know that much but you see , my group and i noticed you all earlier at Kolkata city . I was watching you activities since then . " 

" Ah.... that means the feeling i was getting of being watched was actually from you . " Wow , here was the man who was spying on us and made us live on the edge thinking we were in constant danger and here i thought he was just passing by at that time in Guwahati city and saw our little groups and came to have fun . " So what is the thing that bothering you that you mentioned earlier  ? " 

" I am saying , i know what is your name and that you are creating an organization , but what i want to ask you,  is that all ? ........is that all there to your organization ? " He was asking this question like i was hiding something deep . 

" Yes , this is everything . But why ? " , i asked him in confusion too . 

" Why you ask             its because whenever i or anyone of us tried to harm you or anyone from your little group , every time we were blocked by some thing   i mean literally anything would come to hinder us . One time we were very near to harm you but some birds came out of nowhere and started to attack us . And there was that some signs of recent extraordinary evolution on them . That's why they could attack us . These incidents looked like there was a guardian angle watching over you . This type of weird incidents happened almost every time we tried to harm you . And then this happened . "

Ok , this group of psychos were trying to harm us and when they couldn't , they came directly to us to know the reason why they couldn't .  But thank god we weren't harmed by them for whatever reason . 

Wait ... i think i know why . 

" So you do have the knowledge why , haven't you . Looking at your smirk it seems so . " , he said with an eyebrow rise .  

Oh no , unknowingly a small smile has crept to my face while i was thinking of my good luck . I looked at him then to my group members and then to his group and then again to him . 

" Yes , yes  i know . ", i answered while nodding my head . 

He was looking at me with so much eager that you could see a very happy smile was already taking place on his face . 

" I am not entirely sure of this but i guess i think its leader our organization  . " ,  i said because i wanted he and his group will join our organization after considering my answer . 

" Didn't you say you are the leader ? " , one of the female member from that old man's group who appeared to be around 25~26 years old interjected to me . 

" Yeah , you did have said you are the leader .", following her everyone from her group also echoed after her . 

" I said i am this group's leader . And also i am the leader for inviting new members to the organization , NOT THE LEADER OF THE ORGANIZATION . " , i gave a clarification to their doubt . 

" Ohhhh...so , that's it ." , all of their reaction was same to my words . 

" So you are saying your organization leader is watching over you " , the old man Maxwell said " still now ? "

" Yeah , i think so . " 

" Then your leader was watching over you all the time even when you all were almost dying in the hands of those foolish students ? " , he mentioned the incident that just happened . 

Now that he mentioned it  , i think i forgot to ask why did they ran away from that place . 

" Say , why did you all ran away from there when half of the city got destroyed by you all and many civilians lost their life due to this ? ", instead of answering i asked them my question .

Its not like i was avoiding to answer his question or something like that but before knowing their attitude towards human life i couldn't be sure to control them . 

He and all of the people present there including my own group members looked at me like i was some idiot .

Grandpa Maxwell ....

Ok  i am going to call him grandpa Maxwell from now on .

So grandpa Maxwell asked me , " or what ?     Let the normal unevolved people and public authorities know that there are supernatural beings roaming around them . Is it your human concise speaking here or this stupid sympathy and your idiocy ?  " 

" No , but someday wouldn't they know about us eventually  ?  " , when he scolded me about my humanity i retorted him . 

" They will know , but make sure that not through you and not now . If people get to know about this supernatural powers then misery wouldn't befall on them but on you . So that's why i am advising not to let them have the chance to wield these powers that will make trouble for us in the upcoming future . I am addressing to everyone here .  If this information leaks through any of you make sure the next day they will retrieve only and only your corpse but not what they desire . Do i make myself clear ? " 

To his outburst everyone nodded their head frantically .

Me too .

I also nodded my head . That was really scary . I thought he looked like he would start a massacre if we answered him a little late .

Again noticing everyone agreeing to him , he turned to me and said , " And you ........... let go of that hypocritic sympathy of yours that you have for the humans . " 

" Yes , yes ,yes . ", i replied hurriedly to him . 

He looked at me piercingly and said , " you haven't answered my question yet . " 

" What ..what .. what question ? " , i was not quite catching up to what topic suddenly he jumped . 

He looked at me and knowing that i was still in confusion he again asked , " i was saying , is your leader was watching over you when these students were trying to kill you ? " 

" Ah .. Ah .. that yes , i think so . " 

" Then why didn't your leader came to your rescue . ? " , to my agreeing upon that our leader was watching over us and protecting us from the harms way he asked another question . 

" But she did though . " 

" Really ! how ? "

" In the form of you . " 

Hearing me , he scoffed and said , " are you that fanatic that you are going to give credit to your leader when the savior is in fact me ! " 

" Well you are right you did save me but did you forget that when you are going to harm us some external factors always got in your way and even those external factors came in the form of animals or humans or other supernatural beings . " , i gave him a simple explanation as for why i think like that . 

" Then if i try to harm you now then some external factors will come and save you . Is that what are you trying to say ?.................Then lets try it out , shall we ?   " , with ending of his words he and all of his group members got ready to whoop us or possibly kill us . My group members were fearless , they were standing with head high and chest swelling believing their leader will never put them in any harm  . 

Even if i said all of this but the truth was i was utterly scared because it was only a guess on my part and i started it as a ritual just so many evolved beings would fall for it assuming the leader was some type of godly being . 

Now that the people who were stronger than us were trying to kill us , i was shitting in my pants .

Why do i have to dig my own grave ?

I was nearly at the end of rope .

When that old man Maxwell was already ready to kill me for sure i closed my eyes in fear praying to whatever god came to my mind . 

 

0