Chapter – 1. 18
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( 3rd POV )

Fear and desperation made Shubhra to close his eyes .  He always bluffed his way through in difficult situations , that's why when a ' SSS ' rank evolved being Maxwell asked some absurd questions he tried to slip through by using his usual trick but when the old man didn't buy his trick he had gotten himself in a life and death situation .

He thought if he said he was under someone who was immensely powerful then fearing the retribution from that person if anyone dared to harm him so no one made trouble with him till now . And by using this trick prior to this he had gotten away from many powerful beings even if he failed to recruit them . But just fell short here . 

Now that it came to this point he was just praying to whatever god that came to his mind .

While he was waiting for his incoming painful death , the death never came .

He opened his eyes and saw that the fist that would have taken his life was mere inches apart from his face but the old man was not moving an inch .

He was wondering what happened when a gigantic vast pressure descended upon them . It was like the very nature itself was forcing them to submit to its will . 

" Its the organization head , isn't it leader . I knew that the head would come . Ha ha ha ha .. " .  One of the member from Shubhra's group exclaimed in delight . 

Although the pressure somewhat similar but to Shubhra who was in the presence of the lady herself and felt some of the pressure at that time first hand , it was too weak to be of their organization head .

He knew someone more powerful and maybe more troublesome was than this old man and his group was coming to their location .

He looked around and noticed that gradually other than powerful evolved beings like  " S " rank or above " S " ranked individuals were getting unconscious from the sheer pressure .

" A " ranked individuals were holding a little longer but after some time they also dropped down unconscious . 

The old man and his four of his colleagues who were apparently " SSS " ranked individuals got up from their shaken state and prepared to welcome the uninvited guest . Shubhra was also trying to overcome the pressure but he couldn't muster up any strength . 

" Give up . It is not something you could bear to overcome only with your will power alone . I am a " SS " ranked but i am also helpless in this pressure . Can't you see i am not doing anything just letting it pass . You should do the same . "  A male member from the old man Maxwell's group who appeared to be a 40 years old American man said to Shubhra while the man was still laying face flat to the ground . 

Even though the man advised him , Shubhra didn't listened to it and tried to resist the force even more than before .

Blood started to drip down from his nose , from his mouth , from his ear and also from his eyes . 

He couldn't understand why .

Before he was able to move  in a more powerful pressure than this but why couldn't he do it now ? 

This thing was puzzling him . He just tried to resist a little but because of his action he started bleed . 

What was happening ? 

" Enough , do you have a death wish ?    Is Bobbie's  word not reaching you ?  Let the being pass on then you can try to show off . " Maxwell scolded the fool who was trying to kill himself . Even after his scolding that fool was still in the process of his own suicide attempt . 

Shubhra tried to refute Maxwell's words but before he could soft footsteps reached in his ear  . And with footsteps the pressure also increased tremendously more than before .  

Although Maxwell was very confident in his and his other four subordinates strength but he was still disturbed when the being showed in front of him .

He knew that this being who was now standing in front of his group was of the legendary divine rank that only exist above the " SSS " rank .

A  shaped sharp nose with high cheek bones and almond eyes she was a very beautiful oriental woman with a 5.5 feet  height who appeared to be dressed in a business suit , the being or more accurately the lady that appeared there .

She came to a stop only five meters away from them . When she was that near to their location unknown to them Shubhra and other " S " ranked evolved beings were already fainted only  from the sheer pressure she was emitting . 

Maxwell stepped forward and greeted her with a light bow showing amiability and welcoming gesture , " We are very honored to have you in our humble gatherings your excellency . If you wish you could come and have a seat , although we don't have any tools for your rest now but we could arrange some for you . " 

For some time she didn't say or move . She just stand there and did nothing only stare at them with unblinking eyes which didn't help them in getting to know her intension or ease the tension that was building in them because of her stare . 

" You are the group of people who destroyed that city , aren't you ? " , she asked them breaking the silence . 

" The city ,   ah......... " , Maxwell didn't know what to answer to this question . 

Indeed they were the parties who destroyed the city but how could he admit this thing very easily . Maxwell knew if admitted he and his group might as well face a life threatening crisis .  

" Eight " SSS " rank , eight  " SS " rank and fifteen " S " rank . Others are all from A or B rank . So you are still not admitting that you people are the ones who did it . " She said counting the people present there ignoring that Maxwell have to answer yet .  

" No ..no..no its just we maybe partially responsible for the destruction . But we never had the intension to destroy it . " , Siddhi ,one of the girl from the group who had spoken before to Shubhra quickly replied lest any misfortune befall on them . 

She turned towards Siddhi and said with piercing eyes , " It doesn't matter if you are partially or fully responsible , if you had the intension or not but you have to take the responsibility and bear the consequences of you action . And to your knowledge because of your action countless people have lost their life so you all here are criminals . " 

" This ... .. i don't think its possible in any way . " , this time Maxwell stated strongly . 

Did Maxwell has a death wish ?   nope . 

Then why did he said this statement ? 

Because he knew it was impossible . 

" What ? Do you think i can't handle you all by myself ? You are overestimating yourself . Now quietly follow me if you don't want to have bodily painful injuries . " , without giving any time to them she turned around and started to walk away . 

Everyone who were still conscious stared dumbly at her back like what the fuck !

She came , asked a question and regardless their answer she was ordering them to follow her . 

And also to where though ?  

With taking only few steps ahead she suddenly turned around again and marched towards them . Other than Maxwell all of them tensed and went into defensive stance . 

She marched until she came to an abrupt stop near Shubhra who was out cold unconscious .

She stared deeply at him like she was uncovering some kind of mysteries inside him . 

" This .. this ...this  .... you all are her . Oh my god GUARDIAN  "

Maxwell noticed that all of a sudden she began to mumble something and started to shake like a leaf . And this shaking was not from any sort of extreme excitement but from intense fear . 

" I .... i have to warn them  ........ yes , yes , i have to warn them otherwise she was going to gobble up the whole world . " , she ran away while muttering some non-understandable words . 

????????????????

All of the people present there had question marks on their head . They couldn't decipher of which phenomena just occurred there . 

" What happened ? Why did she run away ? " , Siddhi asked to Maxwell . 

Maxwell looked at Siddhi and said , "  I don't know but for whatever reason she ran away . Either way in this case this is beneficial to us all . " 

" Ummm... what ? Don't look at me like that , go wake them all . We have many works to do . " When they were looking at him for more explanation he shooed them away . 

Obeying his words they became very busy in waking up the unconscious members from both the parties . 

" We are saved . Hooray . See , our leader saved us . Ha ha ha hah . " 

After waking up Shubhra's group members started to celebrate in joy believing their leader saved them . 

Maxwell turned towards the now awake Shubhra and asked , " Is your organization head a female ? " 

" Yes , is there any problem with that ? " 

" No , there is no problem . I was wondering if my group and i could join your organization ? " 

" Oh ho , yes please . You are always welcome to join . " Looking at the members of his group Shubhra asked in uncertainty " Is that everyone in your group ? " 

" No , these are just recent adds of my group . Don't worry , i would instruct my members to go to the location if you don't mind . " 

" Nope , why would i mind ?  But how many members are there in your group ? " 

" I don't know the exact number but in my impression they would be nearly total 1500 members . " 

" Wow amazing . Ok but we have a single problem here . " 

" What is it ? " 

" I don't know where we should be meeting her and the meeting date is also tomorrow . " 

" Are you saying we could meet her ? " Maxwell asked in wonder . 

" Yes ,  she has given me an assignment and the deadline of the assignment is tomorrow . So if you come with me you can meet with her . " 

" Why not go to the place where it all started and wait there . Maybe she will turn up there at that time . " 

" Yes , good idea . Thank you , i will tell all of the group members who are not here to come there . " 

After the discussion Maxwell turned towards Siddhi and said , " tell all the members to come to Kolkata by tomorrow noon without arousing any suspicion . " 

No answer came . He noticed that Siddhi was looking at him with hidden meaning like she was trying to find out something . 

" Siddhi , are you paying attention to me ? " , Maxwell asked to her to get her attention . 

" Ahh..Ah .. yes , yes ". She answered absentmindedly without even listening to his words . 

" Then deliver it ." , he said to her but she was still like before looking at him with cryptic eyes . 

" Are there any problem ? " , he wondered was she trying to ask him about something but she denied that . 

" No , sir ." 

Shaking his head thinking she was becoming more weird he went away from there but he didn't notice that Siddhi was still watching him with some doubt . 

 

0