Knowledge of Magic Arts
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I will now send you back to the entrance."

'Null attribute, did I seriously get that. There's no point in living anymore.'

Saying this Light proceeds to curl up in a ball with tears almost flooding out his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Crying..."

"Why..."

"I can't use magic."

"You do realize that magic is only one of three paths. There's still awakening and physical combat. It doesn't matter if you can't use magic, not having the power of magic just means that you aren't destined to learn it."

"I still wanted to learn magic."

"Sigh, as a null attribute mage you can still learn basic magic. In addition to that, most vampires learn a special subcategory of magic upon their awakening. Even though I'm not a vampire my awakening lets me control space to a certain degree, not to mention vampires whose awakenings are specialized in unique magic."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Light blushes due to the embarrassment he brought to himself. 'I'll still be able to use blood magic when I awaken.'

Shaking her head, she asks light if he has any more questions.

"I do have a question to ask. Did I pass the ex..."

"Nvm, just ask me later. You're holding up the exam."

"Wait!!"

A tear in space appears in front of Light as he soon gets sucked up by its pull.

The star robed woman shakes her head as she feels an oncoming headache.

"I don't know why he's complaining when he can clearly use magic."

 

 

---

Slowly standing and regaining his eyesight, Light complains. "Ugh, I was just gonna ask if I Passed or not, and what I'm supposed to do since I haven't awakened yet."

Thinking about how to contact her, Light realizes an issue. "Wait, she didn't even tell me who she is."

"Ah I can figure that out later, I still have two tests to finish."

Concentrating on the task ahead, Light thinks about which path to take.

'The left path held the first test, so the middle should hold the Combat exam while the right holds the Magic Arts test. Sigh, it doesn't even matter which one I go to, I'll fail anyways.'

Walking up to the fountain, Light notices something...

"Huh, why is there only one path now?"

 

 

---

Walking down the path, Light sees a massive gathering of trees.

"There's a jungle here too. What's with this academy and wanting their students to get lost."

Talking about this, Light starts thinking about the seven mysteries.

'I wonder what the seven mysteries are. So far, I only know about the mirror forest, I wonder if this is also one of the seven mysteries. There's also the moon, but I don't really know what it is.'

Snapping out of thought, Light notices something bad.

"Where did the path go?"

Looking around the only thing he sees is trees and flowers.

"I think I'm lost."

 

 

---

Walking through the jungle aimlessly Light encounters a strange building.

"There's a building in the jungle, I wonder if this is one of the seven mysteries."

Covered in vines, the building looks old and desolate.

'I can ask the person here for directions.'

Opening the door with joy, Light shouts. "Hello! Is anyone there?"

Getting no response, Light decides to explore the building.

Gadgets are seen on the ground and all around the room.

The item that catches Light's attention is a pair of broken white wings on a stand.

"Woah, what is this?"

Just as Light was about to grab it.

A hand comes from behind Light.

"Who are you!"

"VUDVWBCIBEITCRFQWC!!!"

Turning around, Light sees a massive seaweed monster behind him.

Having long black hair, the man has no distinguishable body feature due to his long hair covering his body. The only visible feature is his dark red eyes that give him a dark and depressing aura.

"What are you doing in my house?"

"I got lost on the way to the exam."

"How do you manage to do that?"

"I got lost in my thoughts."

"Sigh, I'll take you there, follow me."

Walking to the other side of the building, the man opens the door.

"Welcome to the Knowledge of Magic Arts exam." The man says in a depressed tone. 'Why did it have to be my lab that they use for this year's examination?'

'Are you serious, it was here.'

Opening the door, the man tells Light to get in.

Upon reaching the table Light sees a large stack of paper and a magic pen.

"You have four hours to complete the test, time starts when you turn to the first page." The man says before leaving the room.

Looking at the paper in front of him, Light starts to panic.

Q1. What is the incantation for the Fireball spell?

'What's an incantation?'

Q2. Describe the movement of mana when casting Darkbolt?

'How am I supposed to know the movement of mana when I don't even know how to use magic.'

Q3. Describe the transformation of mana when using a water spell?

'Wait, mana transforms?'

Q4. Name the advantages and disadvantages of sub-specialized magic affinities?

'Sub-specialized magic affinities?'

Q5. What are the three core components to casting magic?

'Mana... I think.'

...

Q76. Name the 5 stages of spell mastery?

'There's 5 stages of spell mastery?'

...

Q100. Name all 7 magic affinities and their sub-specialized variants?

'I don't understand anything.' 

2