2- Griffin orgasms are lethal
709 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here’s a question for you. If you were sent to another world, what location would you like to wake up in? A bloody battlefield or high-level dungeon? Probably not, right? You’d want a peaceful clearing in a forest, a mountain or some shit like that, right? Something relatively easy as to not overwhelm you at first. That’s exactly what I got. Landed on a wind swept mountainside, the kind you’d see in Scotland’s highlands. Pretty good view from here, a landscape that photographers would get a hard on for.

Except that there were some goddamn griffins living in a nest on the mountain top. Not long after I popped into existence on Ascrak, the world I had to help save from Mentas, one of those bastards swooped in and grabbed me. Flew me to a little plateau high up on the mountain and dropped me on the floor. It kept me pinned there with talons that were piercing my brand new body. It then bent it’s head down, razor sharp beak opening over my neck. Holy shit bro, I just got here and I was already about to be beheaded and eaten by a mutant bird-cat thing.

Luckily, before it ripped into me, two larger griffins landed next to us. I could see a translucent box over their heads that said (griffin - Lv 25). I guess that was the system thing Lace Papa had talked about.

Their plumage was darker and they were heavily scarred on the face. They started doing some weird cooing sounds and flapping their wings in some sort of rhythm. Whatever it was that they were doing, it grabbed the attention of the one about to feast on me.

Their sounds and wing flaps got more agitated as this, whatever the fuck this was, kept on. Then things got downright violent when one of the larger griffin snapped at the other one, slashing its face with the tip of his beak, drawing blood. A full on fight ensued, the creatures circling each other, pecking and scratching when they had an opening.

As I studied the display, I realized that the two griffins were males and were vying for the female who was trying to eat me.

Not that it mattered, I had to get out of here as soon as possible. There was a chance that she’d lose interest in the ritual and chomp me, or perhaps her and the victor would have a celebratory feast. I didn't want to wait to find out.

Before I was revived, Lace papa had told me to say the words open menu when I arrived in my new world. Since Ascrak had a system which gave people stats and even a small pocket dimension to store stuff, he had put my soul bonded super weapon in there. I uttered the words and a stat sheet appeared in front of my eyes.

Name: Fister mantastic
Level: 1
EXP until next: 100

Class: Sexual deviant
Rank: erectile dysfunctional

STATS:
Hp: 15/250
Mp: 100/100
Stamina: 500 (regen 5/s)

ATTRIBUTES:
Strength: 5
Constitution: 40
Smarts: 7
Dexterity: 8
Charisma: 2
Luck: N/A

SPELLS:
Orgasmo

Why the hell was the name I used when I acted in those amateur porn movies, when I needed the money, on screen instead of my real name? And what was up with all that nerdy DnD spells and attribute shit. Whatever, its not rocket science, I can figure it out.

I checked the spell Orgasmo. It made any creature cum at the cost of 10 mp a cast. With 100 mp I could do it ten times a day. I guess it would make a good distraction spell. It would take a mentally strong person to keep their wits about them while in the middle of a massive orgasm.

There was other tabs in the menu, one of them being inventory. I switched over to that one so I could retrieve my weapon. There was 5 rows of 5 squares, so 25 inventory space in total. Three of them were filled by a stack of papers, a sewing machine and a rainbow colored g-string.

The first two didn’t seem helpful right now but the last one, I could use. I took a closer look.

Used cosmic g-string (soul bound, can be recalled to inventory from anywhere)
Item tier: cosmic

Stolen from Goddess of Lust Vulvan Slipcrease. Has absorbed some of her essence. Controls lust levels of nearby living beings (can be used on self). Slip it anywhere on the target and it will attract the affections of nearby creatures of same race. Put it on target while inside out and it will repel them.

I bit down my anger. Was that the super weapon? I thought it would be a massive gun or maybe even a sword. Fuck it, gotta use what I have. I managed to slip one of my arms out from under the griffin’s feet, then withdrew the g-string from my spatial inventory. Now I just had to find a way to slip it on her. Maybe I could put it on one of her toes but being pinned down, I couldn't reach anything. I decided to use Orgasmo. Maybe that would rustle her jimmies enough to let me go.

I activated the spell by thinking it and was immediately drenched in liquid gushing out from the female griffin’s private lady part. It got everywhere, some even went in my mouth. Fucking nasty. The female griffin let me go, falling on her side and twitching out of pleasure. She had lost her mind like when a woman as such a strong orgasm that her eyes roll to the back of her head. The males had stopped fighting and were simply staring silently, not sure what to do.

I used that lapse of attention to slip the g-string on her tail then ran behind the only cover I could find, a mound of discarded remains from other creatures that had been caught, spitting and raking my tongue with my fingers as I did.

Once on, the male’s hormones went on overdrive, overtaken by lust. You know when they say too much of a good thing is bad? Well, the female griffin found that out. The males rushed her and literally stepped on her and each other to get some. The female managed to get up after fighting for her life, swiping at them like crazy. She took off, flying away from them but they followed her. They flew higher and higher until I could barely see them.

Then I smirked because I had gotten a fantastic idea. I cast Orgasmo again on all three of them and watched those bastard fall, unable to fly during their orgasms. They splattered on the ground and that was the end of that.

5