Announcement
835 11 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

With a heavy heart, I decided to stop writing the story in its current form. In my own opinion, the story has strayed too far from the original idea, so I want to reboot the story! New characters, new historical developments, and other motives are just one of the fundamental changes. The LitRPG will also be removed, so there will be no system in its current form.

The title will also be changed! The new name will be “I was reborn as a horned rabbit.” so not much will be changed.

The story will be fundamentally different, so the story will not only be adapted by me but entirely rewritten! I've already written the first five chapters and hope to start with the releases of the first Arc at the beginning of October.

As some may have noticed, the new cover of the story already symbolizes some changes, but I don't want to anticipate too much.

I hope you respect my decision and follow Eris in her new adventure as well.

Eris Talk with Tyche:

I still want to write the Eris Talk for this story, so I'm offering all readers to post their questions, in the comment area. Eris and Tyche will answer them at the Eris Talk. Questions about planned historical developments are also answered if they are of no relevance to the reboot.

9