Chapter EXTRA: Eris Talk 2
251 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eris: I welcome all listeners to a new episode of Eris Talk. My guest today is Tyche, goddess of fate, lucky and unlucky coincidences. But unlike many other gods, she has remained down-to-earth and honors us today with her presence!?

Tyche: Thank you, Eris. I am pleased to be here.

Eris: Tyche, I gave a rough introduction about you, but would you like to tell our listeners something about yourself?

Tyche: Hmm... Well, my hobby is sleeping or playing with Glück and Unglück, my contracted spirits.

Eris: Well, sleeping will probably be the latest trend for us because our story together was officially put into hibernation at an early stage. What do you think about it, and how do you feel?

Tyche: Well, I have to say that my role might have become necessary, but... Up to this point, I had a position that was way too small to be your co-lead for the story. Eris, I'm going to give you the question back to you, how do you deal with it?

Eris: It's a difficult situation because, in addition to the 61 chapters that have already been published, there are also chapter 62 to 64 that will never be published, as RedPanda informed our editors upon request that the quality of the chapters decreased so much that RedPanda wouldn't want to publish them.

Tyche: You still haven't answered how you feel about it?

Eris: Difficult... I'm just not sure.

Tyche: Hmm, then what do you think of this information that RedPanda is working on a reboot?

Eris: You mean the leak that Redpanda will be renewing our story?

Tyche: Exactly!

Eris: We don't know anything specific yet, but I can tell you that some of our listeners have already asked initial questions about it. Do you want to read the first one?

Tyche: Sure. Oh, a question from our listener, Eris, how do you feel knowing that your universe is being made entirely new?

Eris: Well, the formulation that it is or was my universe is wrong... The first universe was already taken over from the story Elené, as it was never published, and I think there will be a similar case here. Let's go into the leaks, so we're on the same page. The rumors say the world will be very different from Tareh, which I can call good and bad. There are positive aspects, and there are negative, but I trust that in a possible reboot, more value will be placed on the story than on the world, around me, no, us.

Tyche: I don't know if that will help, but I think RedPanda will do it well, even if I'm a little afraid that some changes will not suit some readers... But I guess I'm going to paint the devil on the wall here.

Eris: Soooo, Tyche, I have a question for you! The question is, will Tyche continue to be a part of the reboot?

Tyche: ...

Eris: Come on, answer instead of rolling your eyes, that's rude!?

Tyche: Okay, so I'm the second main character, after Eris, so I think my role was too big in the first version for me to be deleted in the second version. My person may only come into the story later than before, or I will be different than before, but I am sure that I will continue to be involved in the story.

Eris: So, with that, I think we should talk about our secret guest. Tyche, what do you think of her?

Tyche: I have to admit, in my current form, she scares me a bit, but luckily she's on our side, so I'm not really worried.

Eris: She told me that she knew more about the reboot, but since it's still a rumor, I think we'll add a spoiler warning in...

Tyche: 3...

Eris: 2...

Tyche: 1...

Eris: Now!?

Spoiler

Eris: Everyone who's still listening is warned! Because here comes our guest! An old friend and member of the first Eris Talk episode! Crete!?

Crete: Woah!? Hey, Eris. Hey Tyche. It's nice to see you again. Tyche... Wow, you haven't looked so good in the last four hundred years.

Tyche: ...Crete, your choice of words is careful as always.

Crete: Always, always.

Eris: Well, Crete, you're here today for something else, what is it?

Crete: That is an excellent question! I'm here today to tell you about the reboot!?

Tyche: How do you know about the reboot, and how does it come to that?

Eris: Have we already met?

Crete: Please relax, you two! I've already had a cameo, so I know about it. As for Tyche's question, I only had a few lines, but the mood is a bit more serious. I think it's okay, but that's just my opinion.

Eris: So is the reboot official? When should at least the first chapter appear?

Crete: Well... today!?

Eris: TODAY!?

Tyche: WHAT!?

...

...

...

...

Crete: Uhm... these two just ran out of the studio, so I guess the Eris Talk is over now... Thanks for everything!? And I hope we can hear each other on my new podcast Crete Talk.

[collapse]

 

Well, we come to the official cancel. Thank you for following and reading so far. The first chapter of the reboot will be released at the same time!

Edit: For some reason, the story isn't shown on new stories and so on. If you want to read the reboot, you need to click on related series on this novels page.

2