Chapter Extra: Arc 1 Character page.
3.1k 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This Character page includes spoilers about Characters of the first Arc. If you didn't reach the end of Chapter 15 be aware, of it.

Main Characters

Eris (Protagonist)

Race: Horned Rabbit (Jackalope)

Former Race: Human?

Age: 5 Months 

Gender: ♀️

 

Current Location: Unknown

 

Eris is our protagonist with an unknown past. She doesn't know herself if her memories are real or false. She sees herself as someone who lives through an "Isekai" situation.

 

Her personality is introverted. She doesn't like to talk with strangers, that's why she often let others take on this role. She doesn't talk a lot but sometimes overtakes her curiosity, and she wants to ask a few questions.

 

She has mostly black fur. Only the fur around her ears and on her forehead was red. Her horn was gold-colored, but after her evolution changed the antler's color to a light brown.

 

Likes: Cute objects, Games, History

Dislikes: Mass of people, Spiders, Talking about personal stuff

 

Last known Status:

 

HP: 46/46

MP: 28/28

 

Level: 4/15

EP: 25/30

 

ATK : 30 (+4)

DEF: 16 (+4)

MAG: 16 (+4)

AGI: 42 (+4)

INT: 21 (+4)

 

Original drawing of Eris.

Crete

Race: Dryad (Hesperide)

Age: 748 Years 

Gender: ♀️

 

Current Location: Tyche’s Sanctum

 

Crete is the youngest of the Hesperides and the eighth-highest rank and third strongest dryad in Tareh. She is the only dryad who has no permanent "residence". Her person is known by every dryad, and she is also well-known by races like Elves, Albe, Dragons or Fairies.

 

How she travels between different continents is a mystery to others.

 

Crete has two faces, the face facing Eris is the open and friendly face. Everyone who is on her good side rarely gets to see her second face. Eris saw her second face only once, that was when Crete cut off the orc's arms in front of the cave. (Chapter 4)

 

Her second face is the face of a brutal and murderous person. She is a sadist who enjoys to let her enemies suffer. The guilds had tried several times, to subjugate her.

 

She has green skin and a green bud on the back of her head. On the side of the bud, grows leaves like hair, down.

 

Likes: Her sisters, Plants, Chopping Enemies

Dislikes: Being who treats Dryade as monsters, Peace talk, Lies

 

Title: Eris’s Partner; Hesperide; Forest Guardian; Forgotten Seeker; Wandering Soul

(known by Eris)

 

Hidden Title: Slayer of Thousands, Assassin, Wanted, Devil of War

 

Last known Status:

 

HP:   8,041/8,041

MP: 12,537/12,537

 

Level: MAX/1000

EP: MAX/500

 

ATK :   7444 (+200)

DEF:   2156 (+80)

MAG: 10576 (+260)

AGI: 16781 (+380)

INT:   9230 (+230)

 

The first design of Crete, before I change Crete’s hair to a bud with leaves.

Side Characters (No Status)

Kyoku

Race: Horned Rabbit (Crooked-sword horned rabbit)

Age: 8 Years

Gender: ♀️

 

Current Location: Meadow (Home)

 

She has a past with Crete, which is unknown to Eris.

 

She loves her kids about everything and wants to protect them as well as possible. She is open and warmly. Her protective instinct makes her seem intrusive from time to time.

 

Her entire coat is gold-colored.

 

Likes: Kuro, Her children, Adventures

Dislikes: Enemies

Kuro

Race: Horned Rabbit (Alpha horned bull rabbit)

Age: 6 Years

Gender: ♂️

 

Current Location: Meadow (Home)

 

He is one of the alpha animals. The alpha animals by horned rabbits are characterized by the fact that they put their bodies between the enemy and others. They are like the tanks out of MMORPGs or MOBAs.

 

He has a very playful character. When Eris and her siblings were younger, he often trained them, but also played with them.

 

His entire coat is black, which is rare for horned rabbits.

 

Likes: Kyoku, His children, Playing

Dislikes: Authority, Weak enemies

Glück

Race: Spirit (Agathodaemon)

Age: Unknown

Gender: ♀️

 

Current Location: Spirit World

 

Glück is one of the two contract spirits of the goddess Tyche.

 

She has an angelic appearance. Her character is clumsy, but she has her emotional side under control, which makes her reliable.

 

With her magic, she can manipulate light, as well as wind and water. In addition to Tyche and Unglück, hardly anyone knows her fighting potential, also her body was weakened by the corrupted Tyche.

 

Likes: Unglück, Tyche

Dislikes: Giving up

Unglück

Race: Spirit (Agathodaemon)

Age: Unknown

Gender: ♀️

 

Current Location: Spirit World

 

Unglück is the second contract spirit of the goddess Tyche.

 

She has a devilish appearance. She is very emotional and cries easily, but she is smart and analyzes the situation before she acts.

 

She can manipulate shadows with her magic, as well as controlling fire and wind.

 

Likes: Glück, Tyche

Dislikes: Scary things

________________________________________

Original design of Tareh, later changed to the known design.

 

46