Chapter EXTRA: Eris Talk 1
3.1k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This Chapter EXTRA was all along planned together with the Characters page.

Spoiler Warning! 

In the end of the chapter, is a poll.

 

Eris: Welcome to my first episode of “Eris Talk”. Today is the co-moderator… Crete!

 

Crete: Hello!

 

Eris: Now, Crete, let us talk about a few things, belonging to you as Person.

 

Crete: With pleasure.

 

Eris: Say, Crete. You mentioned your sisters sometimes, but you never said their names. Would it be fine to tell us their names, or will it too big of a spoiler?

 

Crete: Hmm... I don’t think so because if one of our readers would search for “Hesperides” by Google, they could find the names of all 7 sisters of mine.

Spoiler

span>

Well, my oldest sister is called Hespera. Hespera is the leader of all Dryads and the second strongest of us. My sisters Aigle and Erytheis are the next oldest, they are both 2 years younger then Hespera. These three leading the Dryads. These three see us more like their daughters, instead of sisters. The fourth oldest is Hestia, she is around 200 years younger. she was named after the goddess Hestia. The fifth one is Arethusa, she is a real tsundere. The sixth and seventh ones are the twins Hesperusa and Hespereia.

 

Eris: Hespera and the twin’s names sound relate to each other, has it any special meaning?

 

Crete: Yes and No. These two got their names from Hespera. Dryads or Hesperides don’t give birth to children as humans do. That is the reason, why dryads have the tradition to name the newborns similar to themself.

[collapse]

Eris: Good to know this! Then, let us come to the next question. We could see in the “Arc 1 Characters page" that you are MAX Level. Can’t you evolve?

 

Crete: Well, I could, when the requirements were fulfilled.

 

Eris: Requirements?

 

Crete: This Evolution will be my last. I would reach Rank S and that’s it. The problem is that the requirement for my last evolution doesn’t involve me, because the requirement is that I suppose to be the Dryads leader to evolve into the “Hesperides Queen”.

Spoiler

span>

Eris: Does that mean only your sister Hespera reached the final evolution?

 

Crete: Correct. Uhm…

[collapse]

Eris: Crete, do you want to ask something?

 

Crete: Yeah, well when was the special guest suppose to arrive?

 

Eris: Right, after the next commercial!

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Your AdBlock is active.

__________________________________________________________________________

Eris: Welcome back to “Eris Talk”. Our special guest just arrived, say hello to RedPanda.

 

Crete: Hello.

 

RedPanda: Eh, yeah! Hi.

 

Eris: What’s wrong?

 

RedPanda: Well… I’m the author of this story, isn't it like I just talk to myself?

 

Crete: Not our fault. You’re the one who writes everything.

 

Eris: Yeah, that’s right!

 

RedPanda: Touché.

 

Eris: Since you are here, I have some questions for you.

 

RedPanda: Urgh… Well, just go on.

 

Eris: Why me?

 

RedPanda: Someone had to be it.

 

Eris: Then what about my past? Will I find out what happened or who I was before?

 

RedPanda: I already have a past for you, but I’m not sure if I want to write it down.

 

Eris: Then it could mean I won’t remember a thing?

 

RedPanda: It could, but only when I choose not to write it down.

 

Eris:

 

Crete: Then now is my turn! I want to have a bigger part in your story so that I can massacre some more shitheads!

 

RedPanda: That’s a NO! I already expanded your story parts in the first Arc. The original first POV change was when you fought the Kanaris.

 

Eris: That’s right! I’m the MC and sometimes think I that this story’s MC is you. Just think about it you had the good fights, and I got some minor fights and tasks.

 

RedPanda: That’s so true.

 

Eris: In Chapter 14 did I choose to fight against Tyche, why just why?

Spoiler

span>

RedPanda: Sign of your previously personality?

 

Eris: But you said just now… 

 

RedPanda: You asked if you find out what happened to you and who you were, but your former personality won’t reveal the memories of the past.

[collapse]

Eris: Ok, then our next questions, will about the story. What about Arc 2? Can you tell us some details?

 

RedPanda: Details? Like Spoilers, to spoiler our readers?

 

Eris:

 

Crete: Will I appear in Arc 2 with this end of Arc 1?

Spoiler

span>

RedPanda: Bluntly, no. You will only be mentioned by others.

 

Crete: Seriously!?

 

Eris: Side character be silence!

 

Crete: Traitor!

[collapse]

RedPanda: Was this all? Or can I finally go?

 

Eris: Here ist our last question, how far are you with writing this story?

 

RedPanda: I'm writing currently Chapter 27. The story development slowed a bit down, and I hope that it improves the story's flow.

 

Eris: Ok, thank you RedPanda.

 

RedPanda: Yeah! Whatever I can finally go and continue writing the story.

 

Eris: ...Ok, and a big thank you for Crete.

 

Crete: (sob) side… (sob) character… (sob)

 

Eris: Thank you, everyone, for listening, and I hope you enjoyed this episode. Until next time, bye.

Eris Memories and Past.
  • Very important. It should get its own arc Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Important, but doesn't need its own arc. Votes: 25 16.0%
  • Overtime. It can be discovered in small parts in different arcs. Votes: 88 56.4%
  • I don't need to know Eris's past Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Knowing a little more about her past would be enough for me. Votes: 11 7.1%
  • None of these possibilities. (Other Ideas are welcome.) Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I abstain. Votes: 9 5.8%
Total voters: 156
36