Chapter 253
10.7k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 253 - One strikeEdited by Ilesyt

More than 20 people almost vertically climbed up from the bottom of the mountain. They spent very little time, and all of them stood in front of the Dishan tribe. The people who saw this could not help but wonder which tribe these people were from.

Seeing Kun Tu being easily brought up, Chi Yi got confused at once. He knew Kun Tu, but he had never seen the others.

However, he felt that the more than twenty people were familiar, and he guessed who they were. His heart suddenly beat fast and he seemed to forget to breathe.

Chi Yi was silent and Kun Tu came over and asked him: "What happened?" Thinking of Mai next to them, Kun Tu introduced them to him at once, "They came from the tribe to pick us up. Mai is a senior totem warrior! Uncle Wei is also a senior totem warrior."

Wei was a vice-captain of the advance team led by Ta, and also one of the few members sent here in this team. Ao knew Shao Xuan would go pick up the wanderers and also come back with livestock, so he asked Wei to follow him. Wei's status was higher than Mai, but most of the members in this team were the members of the team led by Mai. Wei did not want to seize power. The chief had said that he was only responsible for assistance this time.

Hearing there were two senior totem warriors, Chi Yi and the others felt excited and confident at once. The tribe could support them.

Chi Yi was too excited to say anything, so the young man next to him, after getting to know the identity of Mai, told the whole story briefly without delay.

When Chi Yi brought the people to the appointed place, they found that there were also many travelers. To avoid conflict with those traveling teams, they intended to stay away from them. But unexpectedly, before they could leave they were stopped by eight people of the Dishan tribe who targeted a few young women in their group. They wanted to get the women, but Chi Yi did not let them do so. Fortunately, all eight of them were junior totem warriors. Chi Yi was in a large group and they had gained some strength because of the relighting of the fire seed in the old land. They worked together to drive the eight people away, but some people in the group became seriously injured and two were killed on the spot.

Chi Yi led the team to a place far from the market and he himself brought ten people out to look for herbs to treat the injured. Otherwise, the seriously injured would die in a few days.

While they were looking for herbs, Chi Yi met people of another tribe. Before he left the grasslands, he had depended on the tribe. He was the in same situation as Old He. Some in this team also knew about Chi Yi and allowed them to take herbs from the hole where they were staying.

However, when they came to this mountain, they found that the eight people who had caused them trouble were members of the Dishan tribe, and the hole where they were staying was right next to them.

They were stopped.

The people of the Dishan tribe wanted to make Chi Yi go back to the bring those few young women here. Otherwise they would not let them go and kill all of them.

"That's it. Just now they heard the whistle and they said that no matter how many people come here, they will kill them all!" The young wanderer next to Chi Yi began to complain about them.

The faces of the people of the Dishan tribe thought: Shit, when did we say we would kill all who came here? Although we thought so, we did not directly say so!

Getting to know the reason, Mai suddenly became angry and he showed his aggression and his ferocity, like a fierce beast ready to hunt prey, with a pair of sharp eyes staring at the Dishan tribe.

Shao Xuan glanced at this team of the Dishan tribe. He saw a few familiar people, but these people may not remember him. When he had been in the Longboat tribe, Shao Xuan had met this team, and had also slaughtered a few of them.

One can't avoid one's enemies.

The people around there who carelessly watched them were suddenly startled, for it would be a battle among totem warriors rather than between wanderers and totem warriors. They just did not know which tribe these people came from.

Seeing this group of people, the people of the Dishan tribe were stunned and wondered why they were not wanderers. Why were there suddenly so many totem warriors, and two of them were even senior totem warriors?

"Leader." The people of the Dishan tribe looked to the leader of the team and asked what to do next.

The leader of the Dishan tribe team changed his facial expression and he fixed his his eyes on Mai and Wei for a long time. He held the stone sword tightly and said: "Well! Well! Unexpectedly there is a tribe! Which tribe are you from?"

Mai moved a step forward. Under the feet there was a stone as big as a fist, he did not avoid it but directly stepped on it. He said in a low voice: "The Flaming Horns tribe!"

As he finished his words, a loud sound was issued from below Mai's feet. The stone was crushed, even the corridor outside the cave was shaking. It also shocked the crowd around there.

The Flaming Horns tribe? Never heard of it.

Some people felt it was familiar, but they could not say more about it.

In short, in everybody's eyes, if they could not say anything about it, it must be a small tribe and they didn't need to care about it.

Seeing Mai did not plan to retreat, the leader of the Dishan tribe was angry. There are two senior totem warriors in their team, so what? We have three! Besides, there are so many people in our team. More than 100 people should not be afraid of only twenty enemies.

"So you won't give them to us?" One of his opponents asked.

"Anyone who bullies the members of my tribe," Mai looked straight at him, his sharp eyes flashed, and said, "will die!"

So arrogant?!

This sentence of Mai shocked the people around there. The Flaming Horns tribe was really aggressive and almost looked down on everyone. The faces of the people of the Dishan tribe were angry.

Mai's words told what the people of his tribe thought.

From the river, they had travelled a long way to return to the old land. Along the way, they learned a lot. They had to keep the tribe's dignity, and in the face of the provocation, they could not retreat! The strength in their bones did not allow them to surrender their people to another tribe. The Dishan tribe? So what? So many people?! Beat them!

In the face of the aggressive twenty members of the Flaming Horns tribe, the leader of the Dishan tribe felt some unrest. Among them, no one intended to retreat and their eyes were firm. The more than 20 people shared the same goal, like an erect sword with fierce flames. They were ready to fight.

It was really tricky.

We'd better test them.

The leader of the Dishan tribe made a gesture with his hand on his back. A warrior on the edge suddenly moved forward a few steps, not facing Mai and Wei, but stepped towards Chi Yi. He said, "I bully you, so what?!"

Then, the man took out a stone sword the length of a man's arm from his waist. In the sun, the blade had a luster like twilight, as if the night was coming. With the sudden emergence of totem power, the opponent's body showed the totem patterns. He thrust forward with a jump and the tip of his sword targeted Chi Yi, behind Shao Xuan. The next moment it would be easy for him to chop off the head of Chi Yi.

Seeing the other suddenly shoot towards himself, the blade locking on him, Chi Yi's scalp felt a numbness. He could not help but take a step back, but Shao Xuan, who stood in front of him, did not back down.

When he rushed forward to stab him, Shao Xuan suddenly swung his arm. The gray sword shadow and his anger made the ordinary looking sword feel frightening.

Faster than him, Shao Xuan's blade swept from front to back and went through his body without any delay. The blood splashed as his body was pierced.

This sword did not bring the dusk, but the permanent night. Stained with blood, the sword was scary.

Puff!

The man was cut in half, and judging from his eyes, he was at a loss. The attack lost its supporting force and the blade was useless.

One part of his body fell to the ground, and blew up dust, while the other flew out of the hole and fell down the mountain.

Shao Xuan did not look back to see the falling part, but to the other people of the Dishan tribe. He repeated Mai's words, as a reply to the opponent.

"Whoever bullies my tribe will die!"

It was clear that his tone was not as firm as Mai, but it still made the listeners feel scared. The onlookers could not help but shiver.

In front of the people of the Dishan tribe, this brat actually took actions so decisively! Straight forwardedly cut him in half? The people of the Flaming Horns tribe really feared and worried about nothing!

People reevaluated the people of the Flaming Horns tribe. The man was a intermediate totem warrior of the Dishan tribe! Not a junior one! He did not even have time to avoid his attack and he was directly cut?!

If I was attacked by him, would I be able to dodge? Many people thought about it in their hearts, but found that they were not confident enough to dodge. He cut in such a quick and fast way, which was very terrifying.

The people of the Dishan tribe stared at the half on the ground and glanced at Shao Xuan staring straight at them. Many people subconsciously stepped backwards. If they had not been stopped by those behind them, they would probably have left the battle circle.

Above, two young men who had seen that kept raising their eyebrows, "Oh my god!! Actually just one strike!"

"Nothing special. Wanderers are weak and it is normal that they can be killed by a single strike." Someone inside the hole heard what he said and spoke.

"Not a wanderer, a member of the Dishan tribe and he was killed by one strike!"

"What?!" The people inside the hole were surprised.

"Is he really just an intermediate totem warrior? Is he the third senior totem warrior in the team?" The other young man said.

"No, he isn't a senior, but he is very strong. In addition, he is so young. How could he be a senior totem warrior? He is not a member of a big tribe in the central region."

Hearing the discussion of the two young men outside the hole, people who were resting in the hole could not stay clam. Just now they had felt a hint of shock. They guessed that the fight escalated below, but they didn't know exactly what happened. Just at that moment, the atmosphere seemed to be tense in the mountain, and although it was less tense now, it was still not the same as before.

"I want to know what kind of people they are, who surprised you so much!" Gu La came out, looking down to the hole where the Dishan tribe stayed.

 

53