Chapter 4
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the awakening, I became a base martial novice , but without reaching stage 1 in a breathing method. I can't improve my strength. Also, I can proudly tell you that reaching stage 1 in an S-ranked method within just a week is a massive talent sign. For the curious ones, breathing methods are ranked from F to S.

Let's go back to the second phase of my training. I started running tracks, parkouring, some exercises, and most importantly, classes about movement techniques, swordmanship, and archery. Archery has a very important place in the Krezzuweth Empire's culture. In the empire ability to use an composite bow and horse archering seen as a must skil of soldier, eventhough this is a modern world with guns, tanks, and airplanes. But it is not surpising for me because the Krezzuweth Empire has a lot of similarities in society and culture to the Ottoman empire. Ogh I forgot to talk about origin abilities and spirit synchronisation. My grandpa talked about them a lot at start of second phase of the training.

Origin abilities are basicly abilities that come from your martial spirits, better the spirit more and better origin abilities. My origin abilities are firstly ''Vision of four pupils'' With this ability, apart from my normal vision, I have three extra visions. First one 360 degree vision, second one is mana visison. With mana visison I can see humans and beasts' mana circulation. That is very helpful in understanding enemies' elements, power levels, and noticing some surprise attacks. My last visison is techinacal visison this visison help me to see enemies attacks weakpoints and also gave me a chance to steal these techniques. My second origin ability is '' Prince of the Skies'' This ability increase my possibility to tame bird-type beasts.

Spirit synchronization is something about the bond between you and your martial spirit. When it increases, you can gain new origin abilities and your spirit activation will become stronger. Spirit activation is like a mod in games. You are boosted when your spirit is activated. When I activate my spirit right now, a rune appears on my forehead. But with more synchronization rate I can turn into a half-falcon man. Unfortunately, ways of increasing synchronisation rate is different for every person.

At the end of my first year, when ı about to turn six,I became a martial soldier. With this, I have a new ability called ''weapon aura'' I also started to have sparring matches with my family sipahi candicates. Evntough they are more tham twice my age and at least a martişal elite, I still claim a lot of victories in these matches.

When my days go like this, I turn 9. At age 9, children start to attend social gatherings in the Krezzuweth Empire. Right now, I am going to my first social gathering.

 

 

1