Chapter 9
4.7k 9 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<~> Chapter 9

For someone like Bruno turning into a woman would be a positive, for this piece of garbage it was such a big punishment it was actually cheap. I stripped him of all of his clothes and piled them in the corner, careful to retie the belts tight around his limbs so he wouldn’t be able to move. I began to burn off his negative karma and as it worked I began to shape the change. I wondered idly if this is how it would feel to make changes during a soul collection, I really didn’t want that to happen ever again though. Perhaps some of the changes were nice but taking ownership of someone’s soul was too large a burden. I felt the annoying ringing of the status in my head again but I pushed it away for now, I wanted to concentrate on these alterations.

His hard muscles melted under my shaping, his strong broad chest melted into soft skin and fat that I redistributed to his newly forming breasts and waist. His once carved abdominal muscles turned to a gently toned soft stomach, muscled but much more feminine. His collar bone and shoulders pulled closer in as his hips widened and pushed out. The redistributed weight already gave him a feminine hourglass figure but I wanted to push it even further. Following the instincts the magic gave me, I realized I was able to pull from his height and redistribute that mass to where I wanted it.

I pulled over a foot of height from him leaving him at a shorter five foot tall, proportionally scaling his whole body down. Using some of that mass I made his new breasts much larger but kept them attractively perky, they now rivaled my own in size but on his much smaller frame. I made the sensitivity of his nipples increase tenfold, enough so every stroke or breath would make him weak in the knees but would be hard to cross the line of being painful. I also pushed his hips out even wider, ensuring he would have to sway quite a bit in order to walk now and paired that with a big soft ass to make him attractively bottom heavy.

I felt the energy run across his throat, the magic taking my intentions and altering his physiology to match. He would now have a high feminine voice, not squeaky but nowhere near the baritone he used to be. His voice would now be even higher than Bruno’s pretty new voice.

The karmic energy now flowed between his legs and started one of the more dramatic parts of his change. I watched as his ugly cock shrunk in size and pulled in while his balls pulled back into his body and the loose skin underneath tightened and split to reveal his new delicate pink labial lips. I pushed more of the energy in and forced her new genitals to heighten in sensitivity even more than they would from the change alone. I repeated the same with her anus, making it so it would always be unnaturally pleasurable whenever she took a cock.

I wanted to see how far I could push things, how detailed with the magic I could be, so I tried to make it so that her holes would be resilient against tearing and damage but would tighten up every time. That would make it so she would be painfully stretched every time she was fucked but would never bleed or break from it. After eating more and more energy the change finally snapped in place, the change to her now extraordinary anatomy was a success.

Each one of her changes made the former-swordsman more beautiful, more feminine, more sensitive, and I made her body give her every reason to enjoy being fucked. I did this because I knew the shame and disgust it brought to be forced to enjoy being raped. I was making sure with every change that she would only be valuable as a sex slave and would even enjoy being fucked after I sold her like she had planned to do to us.

I recalled her calling Bruno a bitch before she raped me so I decided to turn her into a dog beastkin in response. The change was kind of expensive since she didn’t care much about being a beastkin but it felt right to turn that bastard into a pink slutty poodle that would beg to be fucked. I could feel the magic tickle the part of her where her status was and I was able to tell it had changed even if I couldn’t see it. I watched as her body began to adapt the karmic energy and began to transform further.

Her face with its broken nose began to reform and push out into a pretty dog muzzle and I pushed her to look even more feminine and slutty. She would have long dark eyelashes, big pretty pink eyes and cute rosy cheeks. Her new sharp nose would now respond to sex pheromones and make her mouth water and pussy drool when others were horny whether she was mentally aroused or not. Her new floppy ears would look cute when she begged and would violently whip around when she was being fucked. Her entire body began to grow pink fur that grew out into an even coat before curling at the tips giving her a pink woolen look. Probably based on my own imagined image of a poodle her wrists and ankles poofed out further in furry pink cuffs.

I made all of these changes, trying to make her the biggest slut I could, yet the bitch still had a third of her negative karma left. That’s how evil this scum was before encountering me. Unable to think of any more changes I wanted to make, I released the ability for now. Let’s wake the bitch up.

Calling upon the new knowledge I felt from Illusion Magic I could feel the process for weaving the magic from my body into a spell. “[Zone of Silence]” I took advantage of the stolen spell that kept my rape silent in the tavern so I could do the same to the new bitch. With my new sense of magic I could almost see a shimmer of distortion around the room giving me a sense of exactly where the silence magic ends.

I slapped her across the face a few times trying to wake her up but she was completely passed out. Bruno kneeled down next to the slutty poodle. “They’re still really drunk, let me try.” She placed a hand on her stomach before softly whispering [Cure poison].

The Poodle opened her eyes and blinked slowly before a look of horror settled on her face and she immediately started crying. “You took everything from me! My sword skills my… my dick. How did you do this? Turn be back please! I’ll do anything! Please!” She quickly devolved completely into sobbing on the floor, all semblance of fight completely lost without a word from me. I was actually rather surprised she knew exactly what had been done to her already, she completely skipped over any kind of resistance and just immediately started groveling.

For a split second I almost felt sorry for her before I remembered the pain she had caused me. My mood quickly turned back to one of anger as I pulled the pathetic rapist up by the slave collar and looked her in the eyes. “You brought this on yourself. How many countless people did you abuse, torture, and rape before you tried to kidnap me? How many innocent people did you sell into slavery? How many people have you double crossed after they made a deal with you? You’re scum and I’ll make you pay for what you did to me.”

“I’m sorry! Please, I’ll do anything! Please!” She continued to cry and grovel. Her higher voice and complete change in attitude made it difficult to see this at the same person but the rage I felt still boiled under my skin.

“I’m not going to turn you back, you’re going to replace me as the one going to the slave market. But first, you’re going to make up a little for everything you did to me. I order you to lick my cunt.” I could feel a wisp of mana that traveled with my voice as I gave her an order.

She continued to sob and cry but the collar flared to life and she had no choice but to obey my command. Still sniffling she got into a kneeling position under me and pressed her new pink muzzle between my legs. I moaned in satisfaction as her new long wet tongue slid deeply into me and rubbed against my inner walls. Her eyes were shut tight, tears ran down her face and she still sobbed from time to time but she continued to obey and lick into my snatch.

She wasn’t particularly skilled but I felt a shiver down my spine and felt a wave of gratification in dominating this bitch so thoroughly, doubly so since she had raped my ass not two hours earlier. It was all a little unlike me really, I had never been that interested in dom/sub dynamics but something about this power trip was pushing me toward orgasm.

I grabbed her floppy ears and started pulling on them as I used her. Grabbing onto them reminded me of how she had used my horns to hold me down while she fucked my ass. I gritted my teeth at the memory and started pulling on them while I ground her face against me.

“Faster Bitch!” I grunted down at her. She didn’t respond but dug in all the harder. Trying to make up for her lack of skill with enthusiasm. That little push was all I needed and I came all over her face, completely soaking it. She started to pull away so I grabbed the back of her head and ground her face against me. “Keep going Bitch.”

I remember feeling that familiar ringing in the back of my head when I came so this time I decided to look at it, while the slutty poodle continued her work.

[Oral virginity (receiving) was lost through coercive sex]
[Innate Ability Dominating Authority created]
[+20 Karmic Energy]
[Level increases by 2]

Interesting, the system can differentiate between coercive sex and explicit rape. Also, this is the first time it didn’t seem to create a Karmic ability.

[Dominating Authority - Innate Ability]
You have taken command of someone below you and commanded them to serve your sexual pleasure. This ability allows you to infuse your mana into your voice to command another. Dominating Authority is harder to resist the more naturally submissive and aroused the target is. Dominating Authority is resisted by Will.

Curious I decided to test it right away, I mentally invoked [Dominating Authority] and commanded her, “Play with your cunt while you tonguefuck me Bitch.” She let out an eep into my slit before immediately bringing a couple fingers down and exploring her new vagina. I could feel something like a vibration in the ambient mana when I spoke, a thrum pushing through the air that collected inside of her.

I heard a slight moan from behind me immediately after the submissive bitch started playing with herself. I looked over my shoulder and I saw Bruno sitting on the bed biting her lip, she had apparently been stroking her long deer cock while watching me this whole time. When my eyes met hers she averted them and blushed but didn’t stop stroking herself.

The thought that she had been watching me dominate this poodle slut turned me on so much that I grabbed the back of the bitch’s head and started humping against her tongue. She didn’t resist and even began flicking her tongue harder, all the while continuing to masturbate as commanded. She even began to moan into me as her own sexual fluids started flowing between her fingers, now making audible noise as she played with herself. After only ten seconds of humping her face I came again hard, the orgasm was so powerful that my legs actually felt a little shaky from it.

I pulled back panting slightly and looked at the poodle bitch. Her face was absolutely soaked with my fluids now and it was dripping off and rolling down her large breasts. I was actually surprised I had squirt that much. Her head lolled back gently, her former crying face completely replaced with panting lust as she continued to shove her fingers in and out of her snatch, completely lost to arousal.


Hello! It's the second week of daily uploads! We're still heading this direction for a bit longer. I also have a poll up. At the end of this week I will be transitioning into weekly uploads for a while so I want to know what day would be best for uploading. A quick vote would help me a lot.

If you're so inclined please support my writing on Patreon! You can read up to 10 chapters ahead there! Also leave a favorite so I can get my story in front of more eyeballs! I would greatly appreciate it!

What day should we update?
  • Monday Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Tuesday Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Wednesday Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Thursday Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Friday Votes: 9 37.5%
Total voters: 24 · This poll was closed on Aug 16, 2022 10:13 PM.
120