Ch.5: That’s not powerleveling, I feel cheated
72 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

*Ding*

Main Quest: Help your big sister untill she can go back home and fulfill every quest of her.

Side Quest: 

1. Touch your big sister 

2. Fly like a Butterfly

3. What's on top of that?

4. My first kill?!?

5.  We all living in a green forest

6. Play with the Harbinger of Death

.......

.......

1199. Worry not..yet

1200. Be Happy, don't worry

What? Even P2W games don't give you that much quests right from the start. Sure, I'm not in the intro anymore but still in the Newbie Village, right? 1200 quests? Don't even talk about that  Main quest.

"Say sis, how much of an influence do you have at my quests? Look, it's not that I don't like grinding but this is at a level of kraken which even ¥¥ not dares to play along!" 

Most quests are easy to understand but what should; 'I can fly', 'This is a snake' or 'TP to home', be? I really would like the explanation to that!

*I desgined them specially for you! Also who thought to himself, no info dumb or long text anymore? So here you can have an 'all you can eat buffet', do you like it?* ..... What was about not getting into my thoughts anymore? Ahh fuck it, at least she doesn't get mad at my antics anymore.

"So do you have any input which.. quests don't hurt as much as they sound?" Not going to lie, 'Play with the Harbringer of Death' and 'That was a close one', sound reaaaallllyyyy bad. I don't even want to talk about 'You call that pain? That wasn't even my final torture'. That is a straight no-go for me, she is 100% a S.

*Sure! There are some which you can't do anyway and some which need my help. 'Fly like a Butterfly', 'That was a close one' and 'You call that pain? That wasn't even my final torture' can be done at the same time! I will look out for you no worries lil bro. You will get lvl 1000 in a jiffy.*  She really took 2 of the, I will probably get tortured, quests which were on the No-Go list.

*So have fun with my little ones! I'm sure you will love them. Btw, dont worry about hurting or killing them. Also you will feel pain by your first, no it's your second, death but it's ok big sis will pamper you!* Just 800 years D, it may seem long but you got this, you listened to her for 200ish year.

When my thoughts still ran on Gear 2, the beauty of the insect kingdom came flying. No really, that butterfly is pure eye candy! The wings are azure blue with a touch of emerald green, the body a black which I can only describe as luxurious. 

If I had one problem with it, it's what you guessed, the size. That thing is like a cloud , what's the wingspawn of that? 7km?

"Identify"

Name: Queen of the Azure Night

Race: Butterfly

Level: 875

Stats: 

1'200'000/1'200'000 Health

900'000/900'000 Mana

127'000 Combat Power

Class: Blue Sky Doom, Sky Leader, Drifting Wind

Skill: 

           ??????

           ??????

           ??????

Titel: Azure Night Queen, Protector of the Forest, Dancing Beauty

Achievment: Slaughterer of Dynasties, Dancing with the Clouds, Bringer of Life, I lived though that, she didn't

--------------------

"Ehm sis..SIS!?!? You can't spawn the endgame boss on the 3th mission!!! That's not even a hard difficulty spike anymore." Serious, let alone the stats of that thing, actually are they high or low for that lvl? Another thing to ask her later... Infos..infos everywhere.

The achievments! What are those? Are you like the slime carrying one, who breaks things and heal them up?!?  Slaughterer of Dynasties, that's plural not singular. You know how big a Dynastie is?!?

*Hush hush, go with her, you know bungie jumping right? Just do that without the rope! No worries , she will fly high enough to let you drop down long. Rinse and repeat till you end the missions!*

Oh my god, at least it's not fighting her. That thing could stay still and there would be 0 damage output from me!

As I was still in my thoughts, a light breeze carried me upwards infront of the Butterfly. What a beauty, I can understand the queeEEEEEEeeeeEeeeEeeEeeeeeen.

And so my freefall experience began, I can't remember how long or many times. I even think the first several times were instant deaths.

The *ding* sounds were ringing in my head like crazy. Were they for my "deaths"? Or did i get an achievment or title? I don't know, pls i just want a Pizza now, hell even Coffe would be nice.

-----------

-------

----

*Yay you got them! So how was it? Did it hurt much? It's ok bo bo go away! See the pain is gone!* I would say she's crazy but weirdly enough.. I think I am the one who is.

"Before we get to the next one can I just look over my stats? I really want to know what the point of this was." Why do I even ask Stat-.

*NOO, it will be my birthday suprise for you! Can't do that yet. Let's do the next ones right away!* Is she serious?!? 

Birthday suprise? Do I even have a birthday date anymore? "Fine! But tell me, her stats in contrast to other beings, are they high or low?" 

I really can't them get out of my head. I got 500 HP on my lvl up and I think after a class will be unlocked I should get more?

*Oh that? She just has a high level, she isn't a fighter. Soft caps are lvl 100 and 500. The hard cap is 1000. After that you can join the higher domain!*

*Now onto the next ones! Dear brother, the times are against us!* Why do I think my suffering has just began?

------------------------------

Meanwhile at the northern part of the forest. Within the Elven palace, a meeting was taking place.

7 Elves and 1 High-Elve were sitting at a table. The mood in the hall was stressful and dark.

"So you say, the Queen of Azure Night was seen flying again?" The voice of the female High-Elve sounded in the hall with a bitter feeling.

One of the older Elves sitting at the table responded "Yes, your Highness. Our scouts saw her flying near the World Tree. The thing is...she is still there. Our scouts don't dare to enter more than 1,5km into the forest. Your Highness should know about the dangers in it."

The room became quiet for several minutes. No one dared to speak or more likely no one knew what to say.

Until the High-Elve finally spoke "Everytime the Queen of the Azure Night was seen flying, it was an omen that a change will come. Last time the whole Highlands were eredicated because some Tribes couldn't control their greed. I hope history will not repeat itself. This is why we took our duty as Guardians here. What about the Lioner Kingdom? Could it be they intruded without our knowledge?"

Another Elve in his prime responded without delay "No your Highness, our scouts would definitely find them. We will double our numbers on the borders, just in case though."

-------------------

AN: Powerleveling began, not like the normal one though.

Also, we got a little information about the northern part and history yaayy

Next chapters will be uploaded after a quick reading.

3