Ch.6: Emotions?Feelings? You can’t level with that
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

200 years, that is the amount of time I got 'Powerleveled'. I slowly began to fade into a zen mode. Emotions? Feelings? Can you level up with those?

Even though she doesn't allow me to see my stats, I don't think I need to. No I don't even want to. The thrill of knowing to get stronger without looking at my stats is to strong.

Remember Flew-Flew#..... whatever her number was? I can 1v3 her kind now without problems. The problem on the other hand? The mission 'Fight my flying Army' is about 1v100 them.

Ye, no fun. We don't kill each other but getting tackled 24/7 is really not on my, I like it, list.

-------------------

Meanwhile again in the meeting hall of the Elves. 

"....this is the report of our scouts."  The only Elve in his prime said with some happiness in his voice.

"Thank you Captain Merz. Does anybody have anything to add? Was the Azure Queen seen again?" This time on the throne sat a male High-Elve with gray hair and wrinkles all over his face. 

Captain Merz responded to that. "No Forefather, the last time was 180 years ago. The movement in the forest toned down after that."

The High-Elve who was called forefather by Captain Merz closed his eyes.

"Good good, you all may not have been alive when she came to deliver our punishment but I saw it. A move of her wings destroyed a landmass as big as some small kingdoms within seconds. If she came out, only the Dragon of the East and the Dwarven King Immarel could beat her. She is a being close to ascending the domain." After saying his piece of mind, the old High-Elve let out a tiny sigh.

He was there, a young prince of one of the kingdoms who thought it was alright, to embark on the journey into the forest. To ask their progenitor about their very existence.How foolish they were to think. That every kingdom was there for the same reason.

That beautiful nightmare, descending from the sky. It destroyed the entire northern parts within a day. Weirdly enough when she flew back to her home. She rained down light of salvation. Wounds on the survivor healed, fauna grew. Even some sentient beings began to evolve.

What he didn't tell them was an even more nightmarish thing. He knew, there in that forest, the Azure Queen wasn't at the top of the food chain. No, there was a being which could have ascended long ago but didn't. For reason unknown.

"What about my daughter? Did she.. Is she still in the empire with my... Son-in Law" When the forefathers voice echoed through the hall, nobody dared to speak.

They all knew, if there is one thing he, the oldest living Elve, does like. It would be his apple. His daughter her Highness Loara.

----------------------------------------

1v78

1v93

1v100

*Ding*

"Uff uff uff , finally. Hahahahaha c'mon bring me ten!! Ughh wait I just beat 100, ten aren't that hard." Finally after all those years. I only have several quests to go.

Some of them have weird names, 'like touch your big sister' or the 'Tp to home'. Others left are the likes of 'Play with the Harbringer of Death'.

Well most quest were weird. I had to climb one of the trees for 'whats on top of that'. Not hard right? Well I could only use my feet. I'm feeling like some well known Njnja now.

Ohh I got the 'That is a snake' before my fight with the Flew-Flews. Guess what, it wasn't a freaking snake!!! Sure it looked like one but in my book snakes dont have beaks. 

The good thing is, I didn't have to fight it. I'm sure it wasn't as strong as the butterfly but no way I would win without skills. Maybe it can't kill me but I can't do dmg to that either.

And so we got to this moment with my big sis.

"So you say, I just have to do 2 more quests and I can finally look at my stats and buy skills!?!? You aren't lying right?!?" I mean that is one of the best moments I have since I got here!

Wait.. did I even have a good moment here yet? Can argue about that one.

*Tehehehe well, it will be 3 quests on the run, giggle, but you will not be able to buy skills directly after. No worries though. I will say the PW, you will get it. Understood?*

I got a bad feeling about this..why did she giggle after she said on the run?

"I died several times, I got burned to a nice flavor, got used as a ball by your dear followers( that was the 'we all living in the forest' mission. Had to 'play' with them) and many more. So just use your ultimate attack on me, i can do it!" Did I just raise a death flag there?

*Ohh gutsy you became, pain you will experience. First you have to touch me, but not any intimate zones you perv.  After that you just have to run to the forest end! Ok? Ready,set, go!!!*

.... I'm not even going to argue with her about what she said, nope. I'm a grown up human adu--... I'm a grown up whatever I am...

First I sprang into the water, I knew the fishies in there, had to outswim a little one. They did bite me, well they had to go to a dentist afterwards. My body can even withstand a freefall from several km up. Only way they could have gotten me is to swallow me whole.

Several days later I finally got on her shore. It's the first time in all those years that I got to see her from this close. 

I still have to say, she reaaallllyyy is big. I even think she can be seen from the edge of the continent. Well my size measurement was already down the drain after some weeks here. Maybe 10'000km? 

*Come touch me, my dear little brother, slurp, just a gentle touch tehehehe.* Please now I'm scared. What is the trap here?

A little sprint to her, a little touch. *Ding* She shakes, is this your way of telling me you like it? That's an earthquake you make girl! 

As I looked up into her crown, it hit me . Why she giggled after she said run. That she isn't the one who shakes because she wants to.

At least I can't die, right? RIGHT?

----------------------------------

In the outer parts of the forest, within the same Elven palace. The old High-Elve's eyes opend wide. His entire body shoock uncontrolled and sweat began to trickle down. 

"This can't be! WHO, WHO DOOMED OUR CONTINENT!!!??" As his scream filled with pain and fear echoed in the hall. Every being on the continent trembled in fear. No, the continent itself trembled in fear.

High above in the crown of the World Tree, it was awakened. To fulfill it's mission of hunting the little brother of its master.

*Good luck little bro, I hope you don't die for real this time. I told him not to use his skills but he can hold back only so much. Just never stop* 

---------------------------

AN: well well well, who would have thought it right? 

Btw, is there another way to upload images here? It says I have to put a URL in but I want to upload a JPG?

2