Ch.7: the gears of fate
54 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere, in a place not known to many beings in existence.

A middle-aged man was sitting on a rocking chair smoking on a pipe.

"Hmm? Why did she order little Fan to do that? If this goes wrong her mission to get back here could go wrong. Silly little girl, does she even know how much her mother misses her? Let's see what is so special about that human."

Not even a second after his voice ended, the eyes in his sockets almost popped out.

"This THIS, how can it be?!? Was it awaken?!? The gears of fate will change, the gears of fate will change, the gears of..." As he grumbled that one sentence again and again on the Continent of the World Tree. A journey began.

----------------------------------------

"I...I...Ide......IDENTIFY" I shouldn't have done that, I should have just run. No I can't outrun that.

Name: Fan, the Harbringer of Death

Race: Starry Heaven Eagle

Level: 1000 (Limited)

Stats: 

15'700'000/15'700'000 Health

20'000'000/20'000'000 Mana

3'800'000 Combat Power

Class: Protector of the Rya, Star Swallowing Beast, Flying Calamity, Loved One of the Rya,.....,......

Skill: 

           Death Rain lvl 100

           Cry of Destruction lvl 100

           ??????????

Titel: Continent Breaker, Sleeping Child, Juvenile Starry Heaven Eagle, Protector of Aurora Rya,.....,......,.....

Achievment:Harbringer of Death, Star Swallower, Thousand Year Sleeper, Descender, Unrurly Child, 'I don't run, they run from me' ,....,.....,....,....

Sis, ohh my dear big sister. Do you really want me to die that badly because I touched you?

----------------------------

I ran, I died. I ran again, I died again. How much to the sea? I don't know. Every few steps, I was gone. Some would say I respawned. The feeling was more of a remold though. I think  my body gets stronger everytime? But it all had no meaning.

This being shouldn't exist here, that was what my feeling told me. Attacks? It didn't need that. The first several deaths were, painless. It began like that. After I reached the sea and uncountable deaths, i survived for some splitt seconds.

As I reached the other shore, I already survived for 3seconds. I had enough time to think how bad it would hurt till the end.

How long was my journey? Meaningless, I knew, just run. If I stop it would kill me for sure, that was what my ohh so dear sister told me.

-----------------------

The Highlands of Humans

In a castle at the utmost northern part. The Emperor trembled and shouted in anger.

"Which Kingdom did try to get resources from the Ancien Forest!?!? If we all survive this calamity, I swear to my name of Emperor Palplate, that they shall perish from this land!!!"

--------------

In the Ice Land of Yumur, in a palace made complety made of ice.

A buff Dwarf was sitting on the throne, overlooking his trembling subjects.

"Worry not my friends, Fan the Harbringer only moves with the order of our progenitor. Also.... If he wanted to, this continent would have long be gone. Get word out! Look at this phenomen we now see! For every being alive should remember, we are not more than a little dust to the real rulers of our domain!" As the Dwarven King Immarel gave his command. The word of his traveled through the southern parts like fire. Every being, sapient enough, to understand his words, looked to the center of their continent. They began to understand, how little they mean in the grand shemes of all.

--------------

In the Swamp of Nirion. A dragon with white scales did open her eyes in wonder.

"What did happen? Why did Fan awaken and throw a tantrum? Wasn't it enough to split the land? No... He is playing? Did her Majesty order that? But why? So many questions, so few answers." As the old dragon let out a sigh, she gave out a cry to her neighbours and servants.

"Travel through the land and bring my message, fear not! For this isn't our end but may be the begin of a new dawn!" The faes under her vanished within sight and traveled to every corner to bring the message of their queen. The white dragon with purple eyes, Quanea.

---------------------

In the Levian Desert. At the magical capital city of Levan Oasis.

A muscular demon with the appearance of a mix between an ox and human was looking at the center of the continent in wonder.

"Is this what my ancestor told me about? The destroyer of the world? If you were still here, you could have answered me. Why did you have to go out in search for our family?" After a long pause and silence in his chamber at the top of the tower. He descended the stairs.

He was greeted by his generals. As if they talked about what to do, they all shouted in union.

"Our Lord, give us the command, we demons fear neither death or pain!! We will give our life to protect of what we still have left!" The thunderous shout rang in the hall. Even their Lord, Ranir the Strong,  made a suprised look and felt warmth.

"No, if we die, we do. If we live, we do too. I dare to say that, this eagle, is the Harbringer of Death which my ancestor told me about. There wouldn't be a fight, only a slaughter. Heed my

command, go out and tell all of our people this. Fate is what we will have to trust now."

As he spoke his last word, he began to ascend the stairs to the highest tower again. To watch, how they should accept their destiny.

---------------------------

Meanwhile the reason of all this, was looking at his plaything in wonder.

"Master told me not to kill it... But why doesn't it die?!? How dare it pollute her very existence! If this thing survives any longer my Harbringer of Death will be complete ineffective against it!"

Unknow to every being, except one, this very moment was the start of a journey. A journey which changed the fate of all domains.

------------------

AN: a bit of a shorter chapter, don't look at me like that.  I used this to get the final touch of the world building. You got to know every corners "highest" being. They will not appear for some time (maybe 10-20ish chapters?). Depends on my mood and how big of a journey D will get.

3