Ch.8: These aren’t the stats you’re looking for
58 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the mind of a certain world tree.

*I'M REALLY SORRY, sob sob sob, I don't want you to have to go through that either. If grandma didn't come to me before I descended about what is going to happen. Sob sob. We could just have been brother and sister. I believe in you! Grandma was always right, even grandpa fears her seer ability.*

--------------------------

"Oj big bird, why did the chicken cross the road? Right because it wanted to go to the other side! Hahahahah"

Yeah I know, not a funny joke but hey. Did you know that bird can't kill me anymore? I feel slugish and it hurts like hell but I just need to wait some seconds and tadaa I feel refreshed!

I sure as hell wonder what my stats are! Level over 9000? Unlimited health? That would be so OP af. Wait... Did I just jinx myself again?

*Ding*

"Eeeh?? Wtf" Did i just get teleported? "Ohhh big sis!!! So that was what the 'TP to home' was about! You know, next time you should be more caring. I think your little bro here got some mental issues now....No SERIOUSLY, I like the feeling of dying! What the hell is up with that." As i began my ramble about life and everything, several *Ding* sounds did go off in my head.

Hmm wait, is that the Sup** M. Theme song? Sounds nice! dun sun dun, d d dun dun dun.

*Sob Sob Sob, I'm sorry little brother. I swear from now on until we meet again. This big sister here will pamper you all the way. If even one dares to hurt, you I'm going to flatten their home domain! Sob sob sob* Oj oj oj  wait a second. What do you mean?!?

"Why are you crying sis? Look at me I'm fine! Maybe some screws loose but hey I hadn't them from the beginning! Also what do you mean by that until we meet again?" It's not like she can just poof and vanish or walk away,right? She's a big tree. No rather, please DON'T begin to walk. That would be the end of the world.

*Still...after what's about to happen you will be hating me.* What's about to happen? Well, every other being would gladly hate you for everything that already did happen. For me?

 At first I did hate her yeah....just... weirdly enough, I somehow feel her care for me? From the first present she gave me to that big ass bird. Everything she has done was with purpose and care.

"Say sis... Could it be you are about to...go? I know you said that you're here only for a mission and all that higher domain bla bla. If that's the case. I will just come with you! Weird as it sounds. For me, you are my big sister... Truth be told I never had so much fun or someone who really cared about me. It was always the : Well, we family or friends so we need to help each other. You on the other hand, you were good to me because you wanted to.

I think we are made out of the same wood so to say hahaahaha. Get it? That was my revenge for your bad puns before!" 

*Pffffff hahahahahahahhaha* See bad puns connect people! Or ehm whatever we want to call us.

Some silence followed after her laughter but I could feel that she got better. Maybe because her crown doesn't look as moody as it was before or the refreshing breeze. I don't know.

*So-*

"So-"

........

.........

....

"Big sisters first, i guess?" I mean, it's just 3 questions I have for her. She in the other hand will go on a rambling about several things. After several years you get to know each other.

"Very well, this big sis will go on a rambling about several things, sounds good?" Ye ye see I told you s---.......

"YOU CAN TALK?!????" Sorry if my mind is blown. Not only can she talk but she sounds like some 12 year old brat!?

"HMPF, in tree years I may be young but I'm still your big sister. Watch out what you think! And I can't remember saying I can't talk. Just said *Did you ever see a tree who can talk*, so I didn't lie. You were just stupid" 

Silence, complete silence. I rather get Rick'Rolled than that! What do you mean? I'm the little brother of an underaged tree who likes to torture and muck around with their little brother?

"Say sis--" Before i could even finish, she interupted me, like the big sis I know.

"See, that's why I didn't want to talk in this manner with you. Now you don't even add big berfore sis. Also, I won't answer any question about my personal life! If you want answers you need to come and find me in the higher domain." Why is it that she sounds so bratty when she talks with soundwaves? Her voice in my mind was more mature.

Well maybe she can't change it. Now that she had thechance  to talk about her problems it's going to be my turn.

"Very well big..sis. I don't want to say much. First thing. I thank you for everything and I really hope you can be my REAL big sis when I ascend and look for you. Don't want to be the lil bro of a brat tzzz" 

VROOOOOM

"Ahh how long has it been since you've done that? Felt really nice thank you! Second, thing. What do I have to do, to ascend? Is there like a door anywhere or something I have to step through?" 

It may sound weird to you all but important things are important. What If it's really a door and it's somewhere deep in the ocean? This planet is huge, even this continent is several ten-thousands kilometers big. There are 5 pieces don't forget that!

"Level 1000 and you get an invitation. Next questions dummy." Well that was one short answer. Wait, So did I get an invitation yet? I should be around that somewhere. My guts tell me I can beat the Queen of Azure Night now.

"Ok, last questions, can I look up my stats now? And level 1000 doesn't seem to far away , aren't I like lvl 900ish?" Why is she silent? No really, why is she silent?!? At least 10minutes passed since I asked her.

"Ehem, lil bro. You remember I said you will surerly hate me? First, you can now look at your stats. Second, I didn't want to give this as your last mission. If you want to hate someone. Hate my grandma. To say the least. These aren't the stats you're looking for? Go to the Rya clan when you ascend! Cya lil bro Tehehehe"

As soon as her voice faded a glimmering light enveloped her and just like that she vanished......

"WTF @_$&@/$(@-$)#)@ YOU CAN'T JUST END THIS ON A CLIFFHANGER!!! &@__)@/($)@($/@"

Very well, my Main mission from now on. Ascend and spank a certain tree... *Ding*

Wait her name is propably Aurora Rya, the big bird had the protector title of that.

-----------------

AN: I need sleep, chapter 9 will be uploaded 2-3h after this one. Food, sleep need it

Btw, she made a reverse Leeroy Jenkins there

3