Ch.10: So long mothertruckers
61 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why do they still stare that much? Are they going to sue me? I mean, my pet DID almost kill one of them. 

But why do their faces look more like they've seen something weird? Maybe they don't know the Bo Bo spell?

"Ehm, you know...where I come from it's normal to introduce oneself and maybe...don't stare at people that much? Nobody died and your friend here is all healed up. So no reason to sue me!" That should do the trick... I hope?

"Sir....D? I think it's because you're...naked?" Ohh look at this! The beauty is awake! Nothing speaks against cat ears! At least some weird people would say that. I'm not weird btw. Just looks good!

"Naked? Hmm, but we are all born naked? Why should there be something wron--- oh I get it, you are virgins! I'm sorry. Does anybody have some spar clothes?" Whatever my mouth said at that moment, got in return a stare from a certain beauty and, I think they called her, princess.

For those males with her, they just looked at me weirdly, till one of them took out some clothes from.... A SPACE RING?!? Gimme that! You can keep those clothes, don't need that anyway.

"Here y-y-you go, Sir!" Wow there buddy, did you drink too much? Can't even talk or speak properly. Thanks anyway I guess.

"Well thank you! Also that ring there? You have some more? Gimme one and I will fullfil one of your wishes!" That's a good trick, at least from what I heard.

While I changed into the clothes, which nearly were designed for my build, i was ready to get out. Finally seeing the world. First thing first though... That ring!

Hmm? Why are they so silent?

"Soo no wish bud? I can't make you king or so but I many things are possible." I don't want to be one hour here anymore. I hate it here.

"Th-Th-This, I-I-I." Holy f that stuttering. Was he used as a ball when he was a kid?!? "Ok, calm down, word for word, I believe in you?" This seem like a big waste of time...

"You know wha-" Before I even could finish my sentence I was interupted.

"Sir may--.. sorry for interupting you. Could you tell us maybe what happend here? Why is the World Tree gone? I can give you one as well." I like that red hair! She doesn't stutter and get's straight to the point! 10 + points for ya girl!

"Ehh big sis did go back to the higher domain, seems like she finished her mission. That's all. Soo gimme one now!" What, did you think I will them the whole story? She just asked, so I answered.

Well now they are frozen again... What's wrong with this domain? Is everyone like that here? Well, she has it in her hand, don't charge me with sexual assault lady, ok?

I took the ring and gave one last look to them.

"So long Mothertruckers!" With that said i took to the sky and flew. After reaching the outer part. I sighed and for the very first time I took my first ste--..well my first flight? Into the wide world. The first thing? Become an adventurer and something good to eat! 

-----------

Raya was the first to come to herself. She looked up into the sky and sighed. Whatever that was...is now set free in this world. She is just hoping..someone will get some common sense into that brain of it.

"Let's pack up and go, we no longer need to be here." As if a wake up call was made, everyone else began to look at her in a weird manner. As if to say, DID you not see the same thing as we did?!?!?

"What are you looking at? Whatever just happend was real, I don't think illusion can make me bleed this much or just go and rob me of my PERSONAL space ring." Raya sighed to herlsef, at least there weren't many things in it with much worth.

"Eh eh eh?!? What just happend? Where did that hunk go?!? He's mine!" Now it was everyones else turn to look at their princess in a weird manner. Did she just? What?

"Raya common get up! As sisters we have to help each other! You got a good nose, follow him!" If it weren't for her still remaining rationality, Raya the Blood Guardian, would have became Raya the Blood Spiller. What did she mean I have a good nose?!? 

"No princess, we get back now...for everything else. I pressume something like that walking around will easily make word..." Another sigh, Raya didn't know if she should just retire and life her years in peace. This world...was about to become chaotic.

-------------------------------

A little end to the first Arc

Next Arc will be about the World Tree continent and the chaos a certain Lightning Rod is making.

3