Ch.11:
61 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.....

.....

"Maybe I should have asked for the way? Still no streets or anything in sight..." No seriously, why did you dumbass not ask such a simple question? Ok, maybe it had to do with a good meal or that I finally couls see anything else aside from trees..

If I only had a companion to entertain me...

-------

Somewhere in the Ice land of Yumur.

A certain tiger had an itch.

--------------

"Tschu Tschuuu, flying man coming through~~~~     Tschu Tschuuu, me aside I want youuuuuuu~~~~"

You should be happy you can't hear my singing. I think I lost some HP because of that. Ohh by the way, flying needs mana, like reaaallly much. Lost 10'000'000 already. Maybe that was meant by racial skills?

I dont believe a fly has that much mana.

Cling clang cling boom cling ( FXSof fighting)

"Yeeess siiirr, where there is fighting, there is someone!" And with that, i flew to the origin or the sound.

--------------

POV Captain O. Honig

Why did I think it was a good idea to join this war? My wife told me this wasn't a good idea.

Dying for some rich nobles who can't get enough. Sure they say we have to eliminate the Lioner Kingdom because they have something to do with the vanishing of the World Tree.

I believe nobody here does think that's the truth. Greed is one ugly thing.

On the first day, all of us were still strong and ongoing.we mowed them down one after another.

Second day, too much blood. Friends dalling left and right. What should I tell Marcs Wife?

On the third day... All of us were spent, no one didn't have at least a wound. My arms hurt, swinging my broadsword was only possible because of my survival instinct.

The fourth day, we breached the capital. I was recruted into the hunting squad.

The general knew, that bastard of a king would flee. So there was a squad who waited at the other end of the city walls

Sure as water is wet, there he was. Protected by his loyal knights and mages. Fleeing like the coward he is.

"This is your end King Jar Jar!!! Charge brothers! For all our fallen bretherns!!!" As the command of our leader fell, we charged. Eyes bloodshoot and full of fury. Please just let it end.

As I was going through all of that. I got an icicle to my knew. Stupid mages, fight me in close combact!

As I was preparing for my end. An angel or better said, a demon appeared before us.

-------------------------

"Eyy yooo what's up fam! Sorry to interrupt your play! Does somebody know the best restaurant near here? I could eat a whole fly!" I saw the burning city, I also saw them shaking in their boots.

As for why I don't go to the city? It's burning? You know, I don't think there is any place open to service something to eat. I may be slow in the head but not dumb!

Hmmm, doesn't seem I will gez an answer here.. let's just go to anoth--

"I can recommend the 'Budding Rose' in the Herald Kingdom! They have good wine and meals!" Ohh? One of those people got my attention.

"Now we talking! Say brother. You get one wish, what do you want? I don't like owning favors!" I saw his knee, that probably hurts...somehow I can remember something about that..what was it again?

"Sir, I don't dare to. If I had a wish... Please let all of this end.." wow now that is one hella weird request, better ask.

"Sooo, how do you want to die?I find it really nice to have such a easy request!" I mean, i can get a direction and just go my way! That's like a 8 out of 10 hahahahah.

Weird, why does he look at me like that?

"Sire...I think you mis----...I worded my sentence wrong. Can you help us eliminate them? I can even offer you a whole menu free of charge." As he said his last sentence, my eyes did go wide. I DONT HAVE CASH!!!!!

"Ehmm, did you mean it with the free meal?" I know I could probably kill my way to a free meal.. it's just not a thing I would want to do...

Before I can could answer, some of the mages, well they had staffs, pointed their magic at me.

Are you serious?

"Burn" I don't need to say any word but it's just the thrill of things, right? As my one word did enter all their brains it was already too late.

Screams filled the surroundings for several seconds. Silence was what followed.

"So were did we stop? Yeah, you promise to pay for my meal,right? So who do I have to ease from here? Also as we did talk with each other some time. We could be called aquinted. My name's D!" Wow, he has the same look as those in the forest... I think this place really is weird...

"M-M-My name is Honig, sir" as soon his words fell he wanted to bow. Are you sure about that, bro? Can't let you bleed more. I need an tourist guide!

"Stop right there! Bo Bo go away! Well now that we are almost done here. Who needs a delete?" I need some good food, right NOW!!

I would even eat a bad made steak. Just some spices please.

"We ca-can go anytime you want, sir. The request...is done...." Why do you sweat like that? I don't bite, well your name sounds tasty... Just maybe a little nibble?

I took him like a bag and flew into the sky.

"Lead the way! My meal is waiting muahahaha!"

-------------------

Unknown to our MC, the place where he left was left in utterly silent. And the brain of our dear Honig was running on gear 5. He only hoped that his wife will not kill him.

----------------------------------------

AN: last chapter of today. Enjoy. Any inputs are welcome. You also get a goodie for it ;)

5