Ch.12: Family of moles
43 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An: A friend of mine cooked for me last night... So got some inspiration for this chapter...Some food and more sheningans for you....

-------------------------------------------

"You know Honig, I really like you. You don't talk so much, you get straight to the point. You will even pay for my meal! How about being Blood Brothers with me? What ya say about that?" A simple and normal person like me can't wish anymore from a friend!

I even think that it was fate that we met. Sure, he didn't say much on the flight, just 'Ahhhhs' and 'Noooos' , some 'please stop's, a few 'flying shouldn't be like this'. At the end, the important part, he really showed me a way to a bustling city!

Hehehehehe food I'm coommiing..

As I was getting closer to the city, multiple roads were all leading to the walls. Should I land outside and stand in line? That would be what a normal person does, right?

So I flew to the nearest gate and landed just some distance behind the waiting line..... Why do those people always tremble and look at me like that..

Could it be... No it has to be!!!! I'm just to good looking! No wonder everybody does that! I knew something was up!

Hahahah look at me, see this muscles? Pure stone fam! You can even touch it if you want!

As I was making some body building poses before the mass of people waiting in line, hurried footsteps were drawing nearer.

At that moment Honig woke up from his dreams.

"Where? How? Is this ground? Thank the World Tree! Thank the World Tree!" Yoo brother, you good? Why would you hug the ground and shout thanks to my sis? Do you even know what she's like? She doesn't need thanks, she needs some spanking.

"Do you know how long we have to wait in line? I really could eat something good for a chance. Do you maybe have Kebabs or Pizzas?" I was never a supporter of going somewhere and standing in line for more then 10min.

"Eh..oh.. this..oh no!" As soon Honig finished his emotional rollercoster, some dudes with spears and light armor encircled us.

"Who are you and state your business here!!" Woah that's what I call job loyal. You tremble from my glorious appearence and still talk without stuttering! Way to go guard bro!

"I'm your uncle and here to eat!"......

......

.....

No one said a word, even crickets were silent. Brain? The second half is true but I don't think the first one was what you wanted me to say...right?!

"Y-Y-You dare to be rude to th----" The 'loyal job guard' didn't finish when he spotted my new friend, Honig.

"Uncle ?!?!? Why are you here? What happend at the frontlines? More importantly who is that?" Woah wait a moment! That's your nephew? And if we're brothers....doesn't that make me his uncle too? Hahahaa, save! Not bad brain, you can even foresee the future.

"That is.. a long story little nephew. It--" Can't do that, sorry. Need my meal! I can smell food already. Spiceees

"I say first we get something to eat! After that you can catch up with each other!" 

Some weird eye contact, a little nodding between the two and I could finally enter! For being a magical world...it was a bit... underwhelming.

Was my interpretation of it all wrong to begin with? There were some people who looked like adventures, also some mage? Pointy hat? Ye probably a mage.

Still, no carriage with beasts in front. No drunkyards fighting over some loot from a quest. It was just a clean city...

We walked for several minutes to finally arrive at our destination.

A nice building with garden and a sign...Adventure Guild????!!!

"Do you really think that's the right place? That is my second goal not my first... Wait can you read minds too?! Woah get out of my head now. Only sis can do that to me!" As I almost began to throw a tantrum outside of the building, my soon to be angel, ran out from the inside.

"Dear!!! What are you doing here? Is the conquest over? We didn't hear any news yet. How come you're back?" Hmmm ye she smells nice, no, the best till now. I think I found it, my heaven.

"Ana... I" why does he look at me like that? No worries, even though she smells nice, I never tried Human and don't plan to. And stop reading my mind!

"Let's go inside, can you prepare a meal for this sir here? I need to talk to the Guildmaster for a second and do a report.... Just give him anything he wants, I will pay afterwards.."Not like he could eat the whole stock, right? If he gets the expensive stuff, it's going to be some silver coins. Just why do I have a bad feeling?

"What hap--.. no it's ok. I'm already glad you're back alive... So i pressume you helped this husband of mine out, right? Thank you! I'm Ana, his wife and the kitchen chef of the 'Budding Rose' which serves as kitchen in this Guild." With a bow and smile on her face she walked towards me.

"Mhmm ye, you are good. Can you walk a littler closer? I don't want to be seen as creep but you do really smell nice! To your question yes, but it was more convinient for me. He said he will pay for my meal until I'm full!" Ohh was that the legendary eye twitching I just saw on her? And why did two beside me go pale? Did i say something weird?

I was told it was never bad to say what you think if it's the truth.

" Very....well.. please follow me." Oj! What about walking nearer to me?! Is she on the shy side? Well whatever, time to eat! Surerly no problems will arise, right? Just a meal in a resteraunt which happens to be in the adventure guild.

----------------

POV Guildmaster Bob 

"So this person is here in this guild now? And you're absolutely sure he flew with you in tow from Brennwa to here in several hours? Flew and not just running fast?" I think dear Honig hit his head... Flying a distance of several thousand kilometers within some hours? And even without pause? 

A friend of mine is a lvl 437 mage class, even he can only fly like 90mins at most. It isn't human possible to do that..

"Yes Guildmaster, I don't know the exact time, to be true. I think i passed out several times... I didn't think my first experience with flying would be..like that. I never want to fly again." Hmm, he isn't one to be lying and he always wanted a class where he could fly. 

Was it really that bad?

"Get Serajna here, she should use Identify so we know with who or what we're dealing with. Also be alert at all times, after your story...if its all true, this person probably has lost his mind. If it's a high level being we could be in some trouble." I gave my command to one of the shadow protectors and looked at Honig before me. I hope he didn't bring a disaster into the city. 

PoV End

-------------------------------

Ahhh my angel! I knew they were real! If talking trees exist, than an angel isn't too unbelievable. Again she walked to my table with gracious and light steps.

"Here is your... 26th serving of our daily special...." Yes yes, more MORE MOOORREE! This soup, what a godly smelling existence, the strong flavor combined with the texture of juice . The ham with a light brown sauce, just to good to be not eaten. Shambled eggs with salad. Enjoy again!!

" Whisper whisper...26th serving?....whisper whisper...really human? ....Whisper whsiper.... teach a lesson?" Hmm did I just hear, what I think I did? Not my problem, I need to fight another round!

"Darling angel~~~~ another one pleaseee~~~" as I tried my best to control my emotions. A buffer dwarven male stood up and walked straight to my table.

"Oj kiddo, pay up and get the hell out of here! She isn't someone the likes of you can just call angel! Don't make me throw you out!" Woah is this the legendary encounter?!? But why a dwarve?.. sure he is buff but that's it.

"Hohoho, so you're the boss before I can get to my next meal? The devs should have send a stronger one. You can't even make me stand up. You should call your superior" ufufufufufu how was it?!? Did I get him?

Ehh why does he have that questionmarks on his face? Did he never game or read nov--... Upsy daisy... I think I know why. Lets try another approach.

"As you seem unknowing of the truth of thy very existence as mob boss. I will give you a chance. Would you rather be in the family of moles or birds?" Let's see how he answers that!

"Moles, I guess? But that's not the point get up and ou-" as if I will let you go on a rambling... Need to eat but first let me unite you with your new family.

"Ok, see ya. Soften" I think he would be past tense if the ground isn't soften up. Think it as a little bonus so no murder charges are done against me.

And a little pat on the shoulder, about 20% should be enough, right?

BoOoOoOOM

Maybe I overdid it?

4