Ch.13: That is impossible!!
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I swear officer, it wasn't my intention! I will look for his corp--.. I mean his body ASAP." I was kneeling before my demon (angel) explaining myself.

Let's go back some minutes...

Wow, i didn't know this building was of the magic class. I can't describe it other wise. Why else would a building just poof and vanish?

You mean it was me? Naa, I did hold back, i thought about petting Pet#1 and.... Ohhh...fuuuckkk mee. I've forgotten him! Is that little rascal ok? He still young and so weak. 

I hope he won't be blackmailed by some bad people. Should I make some 'Missing' flyers?

Ohh look there's movement! "My KITCHEEN!!? What happend, did we get attacked?!" As my darling angel, Ana, looked around she meet my eyes.

I smiled at her, she at me. I think time still for some seconds there. Ohh the legendary twitching again! I should learn that move too, it will come in handy.

"My angeeelll~~~~ can you make me another serving pleaseee?~~~" I didn't even get my 27th yet! *Ding*..... Ehh??

I got a mission? That's weird, now let's see.

Side-Quest: Accept you punishment.

For time immemorial, the was  a set  of rules. Don't bite the hand who feeds you. Don't anger women. Don't kill without reason.

You broke all of them at once. Accept your punishment through the first person beside you.

Reward: ----

Punishment: Loss of taste and smell, a new Title and hatred of all cooks in the domain you're currently in.

Is this hell?!?wait so I DID this??!? But the trees in the forest could withstand that easily! What wood was used to make this building! I would call the police for fraud.

I have to do this, not even talking about the hatred of all cooks, I could learn it now myself. The loss of smell and taste will just make that impossible! That's a big ol trap right here.

"Do you think a, I'm very sorry it won't happen again, will sufficide Ma'm?" Who am I kidding, I may be a little dumb or slow up there in some departments. That rage-o-meter of her is already at the 10th lap... Even I can tell that.

"Ufeheheh...hahahahahh...Hahahahahahahahha....  Very well, very well. It seems I was right from the start. A person who talks like that has to be mental in a way. Now the problem with you, is your strenght. It's time to get some.....normal sense into you..... Hehehehehe. At least with this mission you can never run from me hehehehehe." Scaarrryyyyy, did I open Pandoras box or something?

Wait! Quest Admin, I can change it!

.....

.....

....

Why did I even think it would work, now I'm marked as a cheater too... I'm an admin, right? How do I even get that bad word as one?!?

*Ding* As you tried and cheat your way, the person in charge of the punishment. Has the right to ignore skills, titles, achievments to deal true dmg to you.

--------------------------------------

Now you can understand how fast she fell from being my angel to the demon lord of hell.

The worst thing? She will not let me finish that mission! Something about someone has to have reins on someone like me!

Ohh brother, I respect you. Living with her is probably like a room full of landmines...

"Now, the first thing to do is look for everyone buried...for those who were flewn away...that can wait." She seemed spend, sorry about that. I will reflect after some meals about what I should look out for.

Ohh there are some people running here. Isn't that brother Honig, he is running behind an old dude and a demon women. Yeah hard to miss her race, horns and such things.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND?!! You lot, look for survivors. Ana explain!" Woah old man, look after your blood pressure, that's not good, trust me! Also you're really gutsy to talk to her like this.

"Guildmaster, I'm sorry. It's the fault of this brute here. It seems he punished someone who interrupted his meal.." Ohh that's the guildmaster? Nice, I can apply for an adventure badge! Let's listen first though. Don't want to anger her more...

"Punish the person ?! The whole building is gone! That is not punishment anymore that's wanton destruction!" The old man eyes scanned me up and down for a few second before turning around to the demon lady.

Ohh why does she sweat like that? It isn't that hot of a day?

---------------------------

PoV Serajna

I'm from the Tribe of Levan, of the Levian dessert. I'm here to broaden my horizon and get to know some influental beings.

My father send me away after the World Tree vanished. Something about times do change and what not.  At least I didn't have to walk. There are still some functional long distance teleporters available here and there.

My first few years were boring, there were only few instances where my strengh was needed. As level 438 Night Walker, my scouting abilities may outpower my fighting one. Still there aren't many mortals which can fight me 1v1. My goal was to get to my next class change but leveling is too hard after 400. 

I even heard that you need a special aspect to get 500 and above.

That's where this being came in, old Bob said he needs me to Identify someone. I was already on my way to deny it but the things he told me piqued my interest. Maybe he is the key to my next class?

Who am I kidding, i should have run back to my father and never set a foot out again. This walking calamity shouldn't exist.

My sweat began to drop to the floor. Even after Bob shacked me for some seconds I still didn't come to myself.

"Serajna are you ok?" The worried voice of the Guildmaster finally reached my brain. After a big gulp, my inner voice screamed. Warn them, let's run all together. Flee fast and don't look back.

No, if it was to obvious it could go on a rampage. That was when it struck me. One thing I overlooked the whole time.he was kneeling before Ana while she berated him. 

What is going on?

End of PoV

--------------------------

After the old man woke her up they looked at each other for a few seconds before the Demon lady began to talk.

"I think it is better to get this whole situation under control first... look for survivors, let the city lord know and rebuild this place..." As she said all this to the Guildmaster, she face Ana.

"Ana, I believe you have some.. method to watch after him? If so...we would be grateful if you could...." If she could what? And how does she know I'm a slave to my own stupidness? She can read minds too! That has to be it.

"I got a system mission to educate this brute here, no worries about that leave it to me!" Oj thats private information there! What if someone would use this as a leeway of anysort?

"Good good... We have to go and disscus some things now... Good luck Ana. Honig, you go with her, she is still your wife." Ist this demon lady the real guildmaster? Why isn't the old man talking? Ahh anyway, it seems i will get some education school for the next days...

--------------------

Provisionally meeting room of the Adventure Guild

Several people were sitting at a table. With them was the Guard Captain of the city and the city Lord herself. The Guildmaster and Serajna.

"So how big of a problem do we have Serajna? Is he over lvl 500? No he probably is, if that was just a light punishment." The old man Guildmaster said.

"I don't know where the problem is? We can just send a request to Emperor Voyska to get the Protector of the Empire here. After he was named emperor 2 years ago he can move those old foggeys." The city Lord Even spoke his piece of mind.

"Do you even know what a fight between ascenders looks like? This city would be gone within seconds!" The guildmaster almost spat out blood from Even's easy going attitude. How did he become city lord? Can you just apply for it through commenting or something?!

"Can you both please stop? I think it isn't that easy, right, little princess?" The guard captain of the city, Un , spoke his mind.

He was appointed by the city lord Even to be his left hand man. Something about their names were a perfect match. He still doesn't know what he meant with that though.

"I'm not the princess anymore,stop it. For our problem.... I couldn't identify him completely..... You should know that my Identify is above lvl 60. To find someone with a higher one is really hard. But that's not where the problem lies. I don't know the exact numbers or his stats, names of skills, titles or achievments. But what I saw was a walking calamity....." As She said her last piece she began to write on a board.

The more she wrote, the more silent the whole room became. Finally after she finished, she took a peek into the room to watch who would first begin to tremble.

"THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" The Guildmaster was the first, the others just trembled. Even the easy going City Lord was no exception. Because what she wrote was this,

Name: D 


Race: H?ma?


Level: ?


Stats: 


?8'??0'000/?8'??0'000 Health


?'?00'000'000/?'?00'000'000 Mana


??'??0'000 Combat Power


Class: ?


Skill: 


           O?e? ?nh?n??ng lvl ?


           ?a??re Ca?? lvl Max


           ???????????? @$@

            Ide??i?y lvl ?8


Titel: ???, ????, Lightning Rod, Qu?st ??min, Little Brother of ?????, 


Achievment: ???? isn't the End, A Co???ete ??????, ?????????

-------------------------------------------

Maybe one more chapter today but I'm not sure yet. So we now know why Identify is a skill for itself.

Now what will the punishment be for our dear MC? I don't think he can get some sense and logic things hammered in there. But a journey begans with a first step too, right?

3