Ch.15: Side Stories
40 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pet#1

Why did big brother Fan say the outside world is dangerous? I'm living in paradies! Sure it's cold here and all. The food is just too good! Was this the reason master has never eaten something raw?

I don't think I can go back to my eating habits. I can sleep, food gets delivered to me, sleep some more. Just pure bliss! And no master!

I do miss him sometimes. I'm sure he will find me, this Follower of Fate title just speaks into my mind. Stay here, he will come to you.

And so I do what my brain tells me. Learned that from master! Ohh look food is coming! 

"Ohh divine being, this deer was hunted by our tribesman and cooked by our chef. I hope it's to your liking." One of those things who will give me belly pain is delivering it. Sorry can't understand you.

I found this village in this snowy region after hunting my lunch some days ago. Master told me these things aren't food, they look a little bit different but overall the same. 2 legs, 2 arms, a head and a body. Sure most of them are short but I rather not get something weird from eating them.

First thing they did was trying to play with me, weird enough, they just bowed to me after I enjoyed my lizard.

After I took a nap, they build me a shelter and delivered food several times a day! I must say these things are convinient. Take your time Master!

Pet#1 over

--------------------------

Raya 

Our return from The Ancient Forest was many times smoother than excepted.

There were some flies but oddly enough they all didn't attack any one of us. I'm sorry for those scouts and knights who gave their life.

If I had one problem, it would have been this princess... How come she changed so much after seeing..that.

Were her hormones activated? Sure, it did look kinda bigger than most I've seen but that is no reason to only talk about that being.

"Are you sure we're on the right track Raya??! I think he flew off more to the right. I can't wait to consume my marriage with him!" See... The whole way she only talked about things like that. I don't think she did inhert that from Xavus. He was always a down to earth person.

Is her Highness Loara that much of a...perv? Everybody has their own desires. Some more some less. I would also like to meet a man who can rough me up a bit again. Youngster these days just can't keep up.

"Look Lilly, If you don't stop talking about him. I will tell your father and mother how you should be isolated at home till you cooled of your head." This topic has to stop. My brain slowly melts to mush if this keeps going.

Luckily enough, after 1,5 months we finally made our way to Gurdia. The elven palace within the forest. They have functioning teleporters with which we got straight to Indus, the capital of Volskya.

I made my report and dropped that baggage of a princess to her parents. Seems like Xavus did become Emperor while we were on our mission. 

As I got my reward and wanted to be on my way. Xavus had another mission for me. Something of extreme importance, at least he said that.

"You csn't tell me what I have to do? I just need to be in Baharsta as soons as possible? Even if you're the Emperor now. Don't think you can command me as you please." I'm one of the strongest beings below lvl 500, why should I run errands like some palace guard?

"Just go, after that this one won't trouble you anymore. Also...it was a request from Even, to have you there." Ohh Even? That little brat sure has guts to order me specificly to him. Very well, he's somehow family. I have to listen to his request at least before deciding.

"Very well... Also you may to have some words with your daughter about her crush. Better not let her out or you may be grandpa soon, see ya." With my last advice I turned around and made my way to Baharsta. Don't have to peek back to know that Xavus face is probably changing colours now.

Have fun you bratty horny princess.

Xavus, Loara, Lilly

"Yes mom, we hadn't much problems. Some knights and scouts died but Raya made sure i'm safe. I also have to apologize for my stuborness.. I won't make rush decisions anymore." Lilly was talking with her mother in her chambers when fast and heavy footsteps drew nearer.

"Dear what's wrong? Were you so concerned about our little daughter that you have to run like an elephant?" Loana didn't need to look who was coming. In here only, one person would have the guts to walk like that without fear of beheading.

"Honey, it is one reason for sure, there is another one which I hope was just a joke I heard.." His face pale as a zombie he stared at his daughter belly.

"What's wrong?" Loana couldn't understand what was happening. What rumour did her husband hear?

"Lilly my dear daughter. Be truthfull to daddy, ok? Did you get... Did-did...you get pregnant!?!??!" Almost collapsing from the sheer pressure he felt from his own words.

"What!??! Sweetheart! Is this true!? Don't lie to mommy." Loana was beaming with a..smile? It seems Raya was right about where the perviness came from.

"Noo! I know how to get pregnant! Sadly he flew away to fast, else he would have been mine. I remember your lessons mom. How you got dad and everything." As Lilly spoke, Xavus face became paler and paler. Did his wife, really talk about those things to their daughter?

It must be known. It was borderline sexual assault of his wife when they first meet. He couldn't defend himsel, he was only level 250 and she was already in the late 300s.

Sometimes those memories still hunt him.

"Tell mommy everything about my son-in law! How you meet, what you talked about together, his mannerism. Mommy knows the 100 plans of conquering different types of males!" 

"It all began on the shores of the lake, when a scout of our......" 

As mother and daughter began their talk. Xavus was standing still beside them with a utter look of defeat. Women are scary, women are scary. Repeating that line in his head.

Sadly, his mantra was broken as soons his daughter beganthe description and mannerism of her love.

Wasn't that...Is it who I think it is.... Why that maniac?! He didn't meet that person once but he knew enough to know what a walking disaster he is.

---------------------------

Citiziens of Baharsta

One day after the 'Departure of Chao's' .Which was named after someone, who we don't talk about, departed from the city.

In the rubbles of the city lord villa, a table was set up with some food on it.

Un, Even, Honig, Ana, Bob the Guildmaster, Serajna and some other people were sitting there. Merrily drinking and laughing.

"Hahahaha, I say Honig, if somebody tells me who I fear the most of all people it would be your wife! Hahahaha! She can easily handle that monster of a disaster!"  Even with a red face from drinking too much was laughing from pure happiness.

"Thank you my Lord, I also wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it." Honig wasn't that drunk but his nose was already turning red.

"Don't call me Lord! From now on we're brothers! We both survived a encounter with that nightmare. But Miss Ana, are you sure it's ok to have let him go?" Evens question was what many here thought. Was it really ok? Any city will be angry at them if they find out.

"HMPF, you males don't understand the power of  housewives. Our network is over the whole continent. I dare him to do anything over the top."  

Some males gulped down hard after hearing that, blasting apart a city lords villa isn't over the top?

Bob coughed a little to let their emotions calm down. " Let bygones be bygones. From this day forth, every year we shall celebrate his departure and pray for him to never return to here." After speaking his mind, he raised his jug into the air.

"To the Departure of Chao's! Cheers!"

That night, everyone attending was blessing their ancestors for having survived, something that could have been ending worse.

--------------------------

King Immael

"So the old dragons words were true.. we still have some time till the final fight of the continents. If his strenght is true, there shouldn't be a problem. It seems he doesn't has too much control over it though. Can't spar with him yet, else I would have to rebuild my lands again.. what a hastle." Dwarven King Immael was sitting leisurly on his throne. A mug, at least half his size, was dangeling from his right hand. As he wanted to take another sip from it, the door opened.

"My King, it seems a winged tiger is resting in a mountain village at the southern tip of the Icelands. Our scouts say he is at least lvl 500." A dwarve with luxurious robes was standing at the entrance and talking with a low voice to Immael.

"Ooh? I don't think we had any winged tigers anymore? Does somebody know where he came from? It surerly isn't only because he is level 500 you came to report to me? You could easily go and kill it on your own Archmage Thyrol." Immaels voice sounded a bit displeased from having his drinking session interrupted from somwthing that simple. 

The southern Icelands were now the strongest  among the 5 different places.  Now that most strong beings are gone from the Ancient Forest.

"I will get you another mug of Frost Breath after my words, please calm your anger my king." He bowed and with his left hand he summoned a mug as big the one Immael holds in his hands.

" It seems that tiger is tamed by someone but it's weird. The one who tamed it was either bored or just didk't know how naming works." As he talked, he slowly let the mug flew and land beside his king.

Immale's eyes grew hsppy once again when he saw that mug full of his favorite drink.

"Tell me why you think that?" Now that he was contend, he didn't sound as aggresive anymore.

"Well.. the tigers name seems to be 'Pet#1'....." Thyrol looked up a bit to see the face of his king. When he first saw the reports he almost threw the scout out of the window. Who would name a lvl 500+ tiger Pet#1?

So he did go himself to see the tiger his reports were talking about. Oddly enough, it was true.

"Pfff hahahahah....hahahahahahah. let it be , I can already think of someone who would do that. Hahaha it seems it's going to be fun for a while!"

With hearing his king words. Thyrol bowed again and left through the doors.

------------------------------

AN: These PoV have some minor foreshadowing in it. Thought would try it to do like that for a change of pace.

Next chapters up soon. Well, the Baharsta PoV did spoil some things for it already, sorry!

3