Ch.18: Some chit-chat, good food and a ‘not so content beauty’
31 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Ben left us unwillingly in the direction of the ocean. I had finally time to calm myself down a bit.

I knew sis was only here because of some adulthood ceremony but I didn't think that it was this big of a thing.

So there are 5 clans in the higher realm who govern this place? Or is it a kind of holiday domain? I just want to live my life happy without much to think about.

Let's cook some food and go to sleep... I don't think I ever slept in a bed since coming to this world.. did i even sleep yet? Who cares anyway.

"Raya what do you want to eat? Choose anything except the soup and meat on page 3." I don't want to think anymore today. Just let my body do it's thing.

Raya was stumbed at D's sentence. Does it mean I am not a stranger in his eyes anymore!? He even called me by my first name! Most only call me by my title. Maybe that little brat of a princess does have some eyes for good men...

"How about the one called 'Curry of Love' at page 18?" She asked with a little blush. Will he get the hint? It's even written that the stamina for a certain thing will be better after eating it. Not that he will need it probably.

"Ohh that sounds delicious! Let's see.. hmm I have everything i need to cook it, very well. Tonight we will enjoy ourself!" After hearing his words, Raya almost couldn't start to tremble. 

He accepted it! Finally after years of draught I get to be roughed up again!

It wasn't like the women of this domain didn't had standards or norms for being in explicit relationship or skinship. The problem was more on her bloodline. She was a Khat, a group of cat beast who are proun to get overly attached to things they like.

Meanwhile D was humming and cooking the 'Curry of Love'. If he knew what was going on in Raya's head. He would have let her join Ben on his expidition outside of the continent.

"A little blood of a male human, a big chunk of ice from the fridge of Em. Mix it with one leave of nonesense e voilà! The 'Curry of Love' is finished! Smells nice, lets taste it." Nobody would ever think that he would be cooking something to eat, even less something called with that name. Sure the names of the ingridients weren't real but how should someone know that?

-------------

In the meeting hall of the elves, the people were sighing again and again.

"Are you sure the Ancestor is still alive?" Merz asked the mage sitting among them.

"Yes I'm sure... I don't know when or how he will come back but I heard him scream 'I'll be back' in a really weird motone voice. If you didn't say it was the Ancestor who flew beside my tower I would have never guessed it was him." 

"Good... We will proceed as planned before. Nobody is to get close to the villa or even dare to speak to them. First thing at dawn we will let them use the teleporter to Sylf and be done with this, good for everyone?" No one wanted to have them here any longer. Not even did that weird human slap the Ancestor, he even made him fly away.

"Yes sounds good" the whole hall echoed in union.

--------------------

"Ahhh that was good! A little bath and a nice sleep in a bed now and we good! See you later Raya." After burping some times D stood up and made his way to the bath.

"Hehehe I'll wait... Didn't have fun yet in a bathtube..hehehehe" Raya drooling not from the food but something else was patiently waiting till she didn't hear the water running anymore.

"How many rounds will fight tonight? 3 or more? This women can't wait anymore!" She made her way slowly to the door of the bathrom and opend it.

D was chilling in a nice warm bath for the first time in this domain. Honig's home had a shower but no bath. Probably because the cost/usefulness difference was too big.

He didn't realize that a red haired women was slowly undressing several meters beside him until she spoke.

"Soo, do you want me to get in my birthing clothes or do you want to get my last pieces of yourself?"

Ehh? As D woke somehow up from his bliss. He saw, what could only be described as a certain piece of art.

Every male would just be drooling at what he saw. Fantasy spinning some stories like crazy. It was just... He did not.

"Wow, I knew you where a beauty but I think there would be no male who could resist you! I think you even did turn some women around eh?" After all those years without seeing another female of his race, he could be called a monk in some religions.

"Ufufufuf I thank you, there were some times I had the pleasure of being with one. I can't deny that. You try some things after having seen most things." 

That respond didn't face D at all. His manhood didn't even have a reaction.

"Yeah I can understand that. So do you want to join me? Not going to lie, I know some cultures to the mixed bath thing but it would be my first time. So I'm not sure about the rules?" Like hell I would know. The only bath I shared was with my rubber duck.

"Join you yeah, lets become one tonight. The only rule I have is to be rough to me. Handle me like you did in Baharsta!* After saying that she slowly walked to the bathtub and entered. She carrased his legs and slowly did to go upwards.

Meanwhile in D's head.

Eehh? She really has one weird wish, or is this the norm of mixed baths here? Not like I care but the buildings will get damaged here. I did learn some new tricks after the 'fight' with her but still.. 

No! Rule#69, if you are asked nicely for something and it isn't too much of a hassle, help out.

But why is she touching me there? Could it be...she wants mo to...do that with her?! I may be dense and all but I know when something like that happens.. she wants children!

Hell to the naw beauty! You just want child support, I'm never going to pay for all that! Do you even know how much that costs per month!?

I will gladly fullfil her wish but no way in hell I will make some babies after having been freed from all this!

"Did you really think I am that stupid! Nice try there Raya but this is as far as it goes!" After saying my piece of mind I hurled her out of the bath and hit her in the stomach. Why does she look so intoxicated? Did I missunderstand her and she really only  wanted to be handled rough?

"Yes this is it! We're going to have a good night together!" You want to be punched the WHOLE night? 

That night a naked male and an almost naked beauty were battling through the whole city of Guarda.

Some said they were ghost, others told of a perverted couple. Luckily, most people didn't see anything and only heard it.

--------------

As the sun rose, only 2 people where enjoying the first rays of the sun. Beside them was Captain Merz with a face that most citiziens of Baharsta would understand.

"Not going to lie, it was a good training for holding back. None the less, I'm never going to make children with you. I heard too many times about the trap of child support." D was looking at Raya beside him on the teleport station.

"The thrill of this night will be carved into my mind. I didn't get what I want but where there is a goal there is a way! I'm just not sure what that child support means"  

Captain Merz beaide them was spend. When did the well known Blood Guardian turn out to be a mindless pervert? Even if he told people about this encounter, nobody would believe it.

"Go now...the city of Guarda thanks you two for leaving..." It was all that he could say at this moment.

"Thanks Merz! See ya again soon." With that said D and Raya teleported to their next stop, Sylf.

"Oh World Tree, please bless this land and all beings who encounter them. For that they will never return"

----------------------

AN: this chapter was mostly about D and Raya having some kind of relationship story (not sexual one or so. Don't think i will ever add one to this story) . They will be together for some time at least.

Next chapter will be most likely up tomorrow, many stats to do and explanations of his title/achievments. You will get to know why...some people are doing weirds stuff when they're together with D.

3