Chapter 5. A Group Activities (18+)
2.1k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunday morning, both Ishikawa and Mr. Hyakuzawa showed their faces just exactly at the time I told them to gather. And the fact that they keep a distance between each other was a hilarious sight to behold.

"Good morning, both of you! Let's cut the chase and head out to our destination, shall we?" I told them as I pointed at the car with Uncle Junta inside.

"Yayoi, did you tell your uncle about my relationship with Yumi?!" Mr. Hyakuzawa sharply asked.

"Of course I told him. I don't see any reason for me to not to," I casually responded with a shrug.

"You're wicked!"

"Hehe, so what if I am? Mr. Cheater Who Slept with a Highschooler? Aren't you also wicked for that?" I retorted.

"Minamoto, can I ask you one question before we head out?" Ishikawa said.

"Yeah? Shoot it," I told her to continue.

"Why are you doing all of this? Aren't you supposed to be a respectable class representative who will report any kind of rule violation to the authorities? Why are you blackmailing us like this?" Ishikawa asked with her face facing to the ground.

"Ahh, I see! I guess that's how the other students see me at school, huh? Well, I hate to break it to you but, the me that's inside of your mind is nothing but a facade," I told her.

"Wha? What do you mean?" Ishikawa once again asked.

"To make it simpler, I'm just pretending to be a role model student to make a good face in front of our teachers. Do you have any other questions? We're running out of time," I explained.

"No… I don't." 

"Then let's move on, shall we? There's a place I have to show you guys first."

~•~

"An abandoned building? Really?" Ishikawa said with a tone of disappointment.

After a forty minutes ride, we finally arrived at our destination. But our guests didn't seem to be pleased with the appearance of our cult's future headquarters.

"Well-well, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, Ishikawa. Let me guide you inside then you can speak your opinion again later, okay?" 

I entered the building followed by Uncle Junta while both of our guests walked cautiously into the building as they followed us inside.

"Eh? Wh-what is this place?!" Mr. Hyakuzawa was the first to react to the sudden change of the atmosphere.

"... Beautiful," was Ishikawa's first word when she witnessed the enigmatic temple right before her. 

"I know right? Welcome to my realm! While you guys know me as Yayoi Minamoto in the outside world, here, in this very temple, you may call me Heiwagami-no-Mikoto, the deity of lust!" I explained as I undressed myself, revealing the tattoo that covered my entire skin.

"Yayoi! We have no time for your tasteless joke!" Mr. Hyakuzawa yelled at me from the top of his lungs.

"Oh, but this isn't a joke, Mr. Hyakuzawa. Let me demonstrate my power to you to prove it," I told Mr. Hyakuzawa as I lifted my right hand, pointing my finger toward his forehead.

"Charm."

The spell immediately took place as Mr. Hyakuzawa's shoulders jumped from its place for a moment and his pupil began to glow magenta.

"Mr. Hyakuzawa, can you please undress yourself?"

Without any second thought, Mr. Hyakuzawa took his clothes off as he exposed his bare, surprisingly muscular skin.

"Wow, never knew that you're this toned, Mr. Hyakuzawa. I guess those suits do wonders in hiding your muscle lines," I commented as I rubbed his body with my hands. 

"What do you think, Ishikawa? Do you believe in deities?" I asked the other guests whose eyes had been glued toward me for the whole entire ordeal.

"I… think it's foolish to not believe in you after witnessing what you can do to Mr. Hyakuzawa," she told me.

"Don't you have anything else to say about my appearances?" I teased, knowing that she was enchanted by my beauty.

"Minamoto… I never knew that you're such a tease," Ishikawa protested with a smile forming on her face.

"You're beautiful, I know that this is weird to say as a girl but, I think I've fallen for you," Ishikawa suddenly confessed with blushes appearing on her cheeks.

"Fufufu! I know you did. Let me ask you the most important question, would you like to join my cult as my vassal and work for me for the rest of your life?"

"Yes! I'd be more than glad to serve you for the rest of your life!" Ishikawa wholeheartedly answered as she kneeled on my feet. 

"Lift up your head, Yumi. I shall bestow upon you a share of my power," I began to call her by her first name as a sign of our new beginning.

"Yes! Hmph~?!" 

As soon as Yumi lifted her head, I pushed my lips against her and poured my saliva into her mouth. Pulling my head back, I took Yumi's clothes off her down to her undies.

"Yumi, I've planted my blessing inside you. However, we need to trigger its growth by filling your womb with semen. Do you think you can let my uncle have his way with you?" I explained to Yumi.

"Ah… I don't mind at all~" Yumi responded.

"Wait, why me? Why don't you use Hyakuzawa instead? He should know her better, right?" Uncle Junta protested.

"Uncle, have you heard about 'comparing taste' before? Like when you and your friend buy two different kinds of snacks and you compare their taste? It's the same, but I want to taste a different man aside from you, that's all."

Uncle Junta just sighed loudly before he carried Yumi in princess style to the other side of the temple.

"Have fun~!" I told them before I turned my attention to Mr. Hyakuzawa who was still charmed like a statue.

"Release charm."

His shoulders immediately dropped along with his knees, making him look like a loser who kneeled for forgiveness.

"Mr. Hyakuzawa, let me tell you once again, this isn't a tasteless joke. As a fellow degenerate, I wish you can understand my cordial intent for inviting you to join my newly formed cult," I explained as I lifted his face toward me.

"I understand, I'll join your cult if that what you want," Mr. Hyakuzawa said as he resigned himself to his fate.

"Fufu! Well then, let's get to the main ceremony, Mr. Hyakuzawa," I told him as I pushed him back, causing him to lie flat against the floor. Then I grabbed his hardened love rod and sucked it into my mouth.

"Hmph-ohh hmph~!"

"Kuh! Holy shit! Aren't you a little bit too good at this? Ohh!" Mr. Hyakuzawa said as his lower half quivered from the pleasure I gave him.

I sucked, coiled my tongue along his shaft, and toyed with his balls to increase the pleasure, but it looked like his cock wouldn't grow anywhere more than 13 centimeter, 4 centimeter shorter than uncle's monstrous cock

"Hngh! Mr. Minamoto! Fuck me deeper! Yes! Ah-ah-ah-ahn-hngh~!"

Just as I was about to ride on Mr. Hyakuzawa's standard joystick, frantic moans from Yumi could be heard clearly from our side.

"What the fuck? This is my first time hearing her shouting like that," Mr. Hyakuzawa muttered.

"Haha, what can I say? My uncle is one hell of a monster in bed," I told him with a shrug, slowly positioning his average cock below my watering lower mouth.

"Why am I not surprised that you also slept with your uncle," he retorted.

I only responded with a smile before lowering my hips down, letting my heaven's gate swallow his cock whole. The sensation of my inner wall being stretched by a cock never failed to give me an unbearable amount of pleasure to melt my brain.

"Hngh! Ahn~! Your cock is quite filling, Mr. Hyakuzawa~" I told him as I slowly moved my hips in a circle.

"Ahh! Yayoi, your pussy is even tighter than Yumi's! Ohh, I think I'm about to cum!"

Eh, he had to be joking, right? I just put his cock in a few seconds ago.

"Guh! Cumming!"

"Eh? Hngh?!"

Not as I initially expected, he immediately came almost the moment I put his dick inside. I could feel his semen spraying into my vagina wall.

"That was the best. Thanks, Yayoi" Mr. Hyakuzawa told me with a smile.

"Mr. Hyakuzawa… you've gotta be kidding me."

"... Excuse me?"

"To think that you have the balls to actually cum just when we just started, are you impotent?" 

Mr. Hyakuzawa seemed to be confused with what I just told him.

"Huh? Am I impotent?"

Why would you ask me back?! He had to be fucking with me right? 

"Heiwagami-sama? What's wrong?" 

Yumi reached out to me as she seemed to have finished her session with Uncle Junta. Even his semen could be seen still flowing down her thighs. 

"Yumi… this guy, he just came the moment I put his cock in…" I told Yumi.

"Ahh, that's just how he is! Since he's suck at sex, he has been an easy source of money for me!"

Yumi didn't even hold her words back any longer toward the poor thing, just how corrupt have you become?

"... I see. That's how it is, huh?"

Ahh, the poor guy's lost it. 

23