Chapter 7. A Blessing and the Soapland
1.2k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mr. Arima guided me into his spacious room with a king size bed positioned right in the middle of the room. The bed was so huge I was sure it could fit Mr. Arima and two highschoolers like me and Yumi together.

"Should I keep my clothes on or should I take them off? Ahaha, of course I should keep them-"

"Oh, please undress yourself. I wouldn't be able to properly feel your muscles through your clothes if you don't."

Mr. Arima stared at me with a dubious face as if he couldn't believe what he just heard. 

"I'm not kidding. I don't mind seeing a man naked without a single pair of clothes, I'm used to it," I told him as I took the ointment I just bought out of my bag.

"Or do you want me to help you get your clothes off?" I offered.

"Stop it right there. Alright, I'll undress myself," Mr. Arima responded as he obediently undressed himself, leaving only one piece of underwear covering his lower half. Despite his age being over sixty, I didn't see much sign of wrinkles in his skin. In fact, his muscles were pretty toned for an elderly man that it aroused me.

"Fufufu, just relax and lay down on your bed, I'll spread some ointment on your muscles first, okay?" I told him.

As Mr. Arima laid down on his bed, I put some ointment on my hands before applying it on his surprisingly hard back. 

"Your body doesn't look like someone in his sixties, does it?" I honestly told him.

"You think so? Well, I used to exercise a lot before I fell sick, after all," Mr. Arima proudly said.

"I see. I guess I have to put some strength into my hands."

I began my massage from his shoulders, putting my body weight as I squeezed the muscles around his neck.

"Begone, illness," I chanted.

"Hm? What did you say?" Mr. Arima curiously asked.

"Nothing. Just giving my blessing so your body feels better," I told him.

"I see, thanks for trying to cheer me up!" 

I wasn't even trying to cheer him up, though. But whatever, I continued my massage for another thirty minutes all across his body until I felt his muscles slightly relaxed.

"Done! You should feel much better now!" I told him as I moved away from Mr. Arima who immediately stretched his back.

"Oh my, I do feel a little bit better now. Thank you for the message, Yayoi," Mr. Arima said gratefully.

"You've teached me a lot of things about coffee making today. For me, this is only natural to do to repay your kindness," I told him.

"I'm sure your check up will bring you a positive result."

"I'm grateful to hear that," Mr. Arima responded as he dressed himself up.

"Let's head out, shall we?" He told me as he walked out of the room first.

~•~

The sun was setting down when we were about to leave from Mr. Arima's house. It was a short visit, but we were fortunate enough to learn from someone who was actually as passionate and knowledgeable as him.

"We will take our leave then, Mr. Arima. I once again can't thank you enough for letting the kids learn from you," Uncle Junta said as he gave his farewell.

"Mr. Minamoto, I might be an old man, but my senses are still pretty sharp. I'm sure the girls will be able to do just fine with their business," Mr. Arima replied.

"We're very grateful for your guidance today, Mr. Arima," I thanked him for the last time, followed by Yumi who bowed behind me.

"Good luck out there, girls! I promise I'll visit your shop once I fully recovered," Mr. Arima said.

After giving our farewell, Uncle Junta drove his car out of Mr. Arima's house with Yumi and I in the backseat.

"So, how was it?" Uncle Junta asked.

"He should be pretty much cured of his illness, let's just wait until he visits the shop tomorrow or the day after," I told Uncle Junta as I gave him a smug face.

"Does that mean he will become our employee?" Yumi asked as she tilted her head.

"I hope so. But I'm pretty sure that he'd also join our cult as well."

"How so?" Uncle Junta curiously asked.

"Because I sensed him lusting over me when I gave him the massage," I explained with a shrug. 

So what if he was a sixty years old middle aged man? If he had a dick, I'd gladly stuck it inside my pussy and let him mess with my asshole too.

"Is that so? I guess I chose the right person to fit the bill, huh?" Uncle Junta mumbled to himself.

"Now's not the time to relax, uncle. Our real struggle is only about to begin" I told him as I reminded him where we were going after this.

"Edogawa-gumi, right? I'm actually surprised that Uncle Junta managed to make them agree to meet us tonight," Yumi commented.

"Well, the current leader of the Edogawa-gumi and I used to be close friends when we were in highschool, of course he'd agree with my request," Uncle Junta answered with a shrug.

"Oh, what is this? Some important part of your past you've never told me?" I asked him.

"I don't think it's that important of a matter since it was all in the past now. People change over time, after all," Uncle Junta said.

"That's certainly true."

"Anyway, buckle up, girls. We're about to arrive at their headquarters soon."

~•~

Edogawa-gumi's headquarters building was located not far from the city's most infamous red-light district of Kabukicho. Even their headquarters building was actually inside a soapland establishment named 'Asgard Palace.'

"Alright, we've arrived just in time for our meeting so let's enter now," Uncle Junta told us as he led us through the front door of the building.

This was my first time entering this kind of establishment so I was surprised by how stood out this 'disguised' brothel was from the inside. 

"Welcome to Asgard Palace! Is this your first time visiting? Uhm…" The receptionist lady took a peek at both Yumi and I, which I could understand since she must be quite confused as to why girls would visit this place. 

"I'm sorry lady, I'm not here to visit the bathhouse," my uncle said as he passed a piece of paper to the receptionist.

"Ahh… Mr. Kushida should be on the VIP floor right now. I will let him know about your visit so please wait a moment," the receptionist told us as she immediately fiddled with the phone on her table.

"Pardon me, sir, a visitor by the name of Junta Minamoto said that he has an appointment with you… I understand, I'll let them know."

After putting the phone back, the receptionist turned her head toward us with a smile.

"Please take the lift to the VIP floor, Mr. Kushida is waiting in the VIP lounge," she told us.

"Thank you very much," Uncle Junta thanked the receptionist and walked away to the direction of the lift.

"Alright girls, this may be our one and only chance to appeal your cult to the upper echelon of the Edogawa-gumi, so be ready."

16