Chapter 9. A Hardworking Follower
958 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So let me introduce myself once again. While my human name is Yayoi Minamoto, I also hold the title of 'Heiwagami-no-Mikoto,' the deity of lust, and the one who healed your disability," I re-introduced myself to Mr. Kushida as I turned into my deity form.

"To think that you're an actual deity. That's explained why I always cum really fast when we had sex earlier."

"Isn't there something else more apparent than that to become a proof?" I retorted as I tried to emphasize the tattoo on my naked skin.

"I jest, but I guess you really did cured my legs, after all. Truly a work of miracle, I can't thank you enough for giving this sinful old man another chance to walk on his legs," Mr. Kushida said as he bowed toward me.

I felt a sense of confliction seeing a person older than me bowing in reverence toward me. But I had to play my role as a deity and received their gratitudes with my chin up.

"I told you, didn't I? Not every god or goddess is virtuous. As the deity of lust, the more lustful my followers are toward me, the more powerful my blessing will become for them. Let's take Uncle Junta for example, his sinful behavior for lusting over me, his own niece, has made his accumulated lust especially rich," I explained to Mr. Kushida.

"So you're telling me that you can gain even more power if more people have their way with you?" Mr. Kushida wondered.

"That's more or less the case. Still, you don't really have to do it with me, even my 'miko' over there can also collect lust for me," I said as I pointed to Yumi who just came out of the bath. She tilted her head in confusion in response, how cute.

"You may receive blessings that are beyond human's comprehension for sex, I don't think there's any drawback for you in this one. Still, I can also give you all divine punishment if you ever have the thought to go against me."

"Hah! You're a bold one, aren't you? But I guess you're right, I'll speak about this with my subordinates later. I'm sure they'd gladly serve you," Mr. Kushida said as he got off the bed.

"I'll be waiting for the good news. Oh, are you going to take a bath? Do you mind if I join you? We can wash each other's body if you want."

"I don't mind, but I may fuck you again if you do."

"Hehe, that doesn't sound like a bad proposal for me~"

~•~

"Once again I have to thank you for granting this miracle to me, if there's anything I could be a help for, please feel free give me a call," Mr. Kushida once again gave me his gratitude as we were about to return home.

"Of course, I will remember your words. Oh! But now that you mentioned it, I do need some help with something. You should have one or two barely legal teens affiliated with this soapland, right?" I told him.

"Well, I do have a few of them who just turned eighteen this year, what's about it?" Mr. Kushida curiously asked.

"Yumi is currently my one and only miko who works with me, thus I need some other girls around our age to become one and serve as my vessel. But of course, they have to be hardworking people because we will have to train them in other necessary skills besides pleasing men," I explained.

Having someone who had the experience in the adult entertainment industry to become my miko would be a huge deal as they would get a hang of the miko's duties easily. And if possible, they had to be someone who was eager to learn new things other than sex.

"A hardworking person around your age… I'll look into our list of employees if there is anyone who fits those categories," Mr. Kushida told me.

"Once you find them, you can bring them to our temple at seven tomorrow, is that too sudden for you?" 

"Nah. In fact, I can definitely bring them over at noon, but I guess you'll still be at your school around that time, huh?" 

"I can't really ditch my school activities as I please. After all, I have an image that I need to keep no matter what until I graduate," I told him.

"I understand, I'll bring everyone over to the temple tomorrow at seven in the evening," Mr. Kushida answered as he once again bowed toward me.

"I shall take my leave, then. Also thanks for your semen today, it was delicious~" I told him with a seductive tone as I rolled the car's window up, leaving the soapland behind as we returned home.

~Yuuya Kushida's PoV~

Yuuya returned to the lobby with a wide grin on his face as he gave up his body into a nearby sofa. He was happy, ecstatic even, it was obvious where the source of his happiness came from as he walked on his feet.

Years after believing that his time as the leader of Edogawa-gumi was nearing its end, Yuuya's eyes once again brimming with confidence as he was given another chance to lead his group in the frontline.

And everything was thanks to a certain deity his best friend introduced him to just a few hours ago. 

'If you think every god is virtuous, you're dead wrong,' was the word the deity told him as she cured him of his paralysis. Despite her appearance being that of a human teen, the moment Yuuya became one with the deity, he could recognize right away such inhuman pussy after he almost ejaculated prematurely the moment he put his dick inside.

"Fufu, I have to work hard for her sake," Yuuya mumbled to himself as he clenched his fist.

Yuuya pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts as he made a call.

"Umi, bring me the list of our employees with their detailed background information to me now. You don't need to know why, just bring it to me, I'm waiting in the lobby."

17