Chapter 9: Breakfast
231 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Basil continued to thrust into Primrose he felt pressure build up at the base of his cock.

She wrapped her legs around his waist egging him on and places her arms around his neck pulling him in for a deeper kiss, their tongues entangling.

His hands moved from her hips to her meaty butt-cheeks. He began to need and pinch them causing moans to resonate from her throat.

As they both came ever closer to orgasming her vaginal walls began to rhythmically massage his cock while becoming even tighter.

Basil moved one of his hands up and ran it through her hair.

Soon he felt the pressure build to an extreme level and knew he couldn't hold back his orgasm much longer. He pulled his cock out to the tip before giving one quick thrust almost all the way up to the base, with just the slightest section left out. 

When he did he rammed into her womb's entrance, pushing her past the peak. Her back arched up, and as it did her womb opened up allowing him to slide all the way in.

And as he did his mind blanked and he orgasmed, filling her womb to the brim with his cum. Their bodies collapsed one on top of the other before the rolled over and Primrose ended up on top with her knees planted on either side of his waist.

His cock remained erect even after being wrung dry and continued to throb, rubbing against her still hyper-sensitive vaginal walls.

Soon she sat up and placed her palms face down on his chest.

With a red face she spoke: "Lord Husband, I want more..."

"More what?" He asked with mock confusion.

"..." Her face was beet red.

"How will I know what you want if you don't speak your mind?" He spoke further wanting her to say it even though he knew what she wanted.

"...I-i want more of Lord Husbands...c-c-cock!" She forced, and with every word, her face grew redder.

"Very well, shall I do it or will you?" He asked as his hands moved towards her waist.

She caught his hands and held them in her own as she spoke two words : "I will." 

She began to move her hips with practiced ease as she resisted the desire to close her eyes in embarrassment.

As he watched the deliberate movement of her hips he held her hands tighter before staring her directly in the eyes.

Soon he once more reached for her meaty ass. His fingers sunk into its supple flesh and he began to knead it, occasionally spreading her ass-cheeks and rubbing his fingers against her vaginal-lips.

She ran her hands through her hair. Her chest stuck forward and the sight of her bouncing breast became all the more tantalizing.

He couldn't resist his urge to reach up and grasp them in his palms. He kneaded her supple flesh like dough before he began to pinch and tug on her nipples.

Every one of his touches sent flashes of electricity through her body, pushing her closer and closer to orgasming.

Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore and her back arched similarly to a bow, her mind overloaded with pleasure. Her flesh gripped him even tighter than before, making him to release an endless amount of sperm into her depths.

***

The Anima was the core of one's Soul and was the accumulation of their memories, characteristics, and personality. It was their identity. The soul was an extension of the Anima and represented one's will.

It was Basil and Primrose's Anima which had entered their shared mental world while most of their souls had been left in their physical bodies.

When Basil's Anima returned to his physical body from the mental world he shared with Primrose, sunlight was shining into the bedroom through the drapes to his right.  

The drapes themselves were made from linen as white as the purest snow. On the other side of the drapes was an open-air balcony, from which came a breeze of fresh cool air.

Basil's Ruhk had been completed. It was a fist-size crystal with a spherical shape that was green in color. 

He placed his hand over it and felt the Divinity flowing within.

Afterward, Basil looked to his left and noticed that Gaia's previously threadbare form was gone and a small light of disappointment flashed through his eyes.

He stood up and walked towards the balcony, taking in the view of the mountsins standing majestically in the distance. He took in a deep breath of fresh air and enjoyed the sensation of true sunlight shining on his body.

There truly is something missing, something that our mental world lacks, something which separates the mental and the physical. I used to think the only difference would be our ability to manipulate due to the fact that we actually created our mental world. That is a part of it, but now that I see it, there's something more to it than that. I'm not sure what it is, but I can feel it.

He thought to himself as the sun's light shined upon his body and he felt a sense of internal warmth.

After a while, Basil opened his eyes and returned to the room. 

There was a doorway located on either side of the bed. They both connected to a wide closet space whose back wall was lined with shelves, featuring various articles of clothing.

The left side featured men's clothing whereas the left featured female clothes. The walls to either-side featured all forms of weaponry ranging from firearms reminiscent of assault refiles to short swords and daggers. All of the weapons were made from high-ranked materials that would make Emperor Candidates green with envy, such as; Arctic Sun Jadite extracted from frozen stars, Immortal Iron excavated from Divine Mountains, and tendons stripped from a Gold Dragon who had reached the 10th stage.

Basil cast a brief, yet shocked glance at the weapons before walking towards the shelves of clothing on the left side.

He quickly found a white t-shirt and a pair of blue-jeans which fit him perfectly. He then exited the closet and walked across the bedroom once more before opening the door and entering the hallway beyond.

The room he came out of was on the other side of a semi-circular wall diametrically opposed to a banister carved from white oak.

The banister extended to either side before branching into two stairways that sloped downwards along the circular wall.

His Divine Intent spread outwards from him as he did a quick scan of the house.

He soon located Gaia's unique presence on the house's ground floor.

Walking to the left, he descended the stairway on that side and soon reached the bottom, stepping into a grand atrium. 

A grand set of double-doors separated the house's inside from the outside world while walkways to eitherside led to other sections of the house.

A large mural decorated the wall opposite the doors leading outside.

The mural depicted a vast family tree with countless branches, each leaf was embossed with a name, some of which emitted light while others didn't.

Various creatures of Greek Myth surrounded the tree, such as; satyrs, forest nymphs, titans, giants, the pegasus, and even The Gaurdian of The Underworld, Cerberus.

An arched doorway was positioned at the base of the wall superimposed with the base of the tree, and led to a large ballroom.

Beyond the ballroom was a kitchen contructed in a manner befitting a farmhouse.

Gaia was currently seated with Rhea at an oakwood table as the two consumed a breakfast consisting of a wide array of foods, ranging from banana nut muffins, to wheat pancakes drizzled with honey.

A third woman of exquisite beauty approached the table, with a porcelain teapot in her hand. 

Her skin was milky-white and she wore a purple-colored gown woven from silk. She had willow-like brows, and long bluish-purple colored hair. Her skin was supple and she emitted a loving aura.

She placed her delicate hand over the teapot's lid and poured steaming-hot tea in the cups before Gaia and Rhea.

As Basil entered the kitchen she was the first to notice and gave him a gentle smile as she curtsied.

She spoke: "Good Morning Uncle Basil it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Demeter Greek Goddess of Agriculture, Grain, and Bread."

"It is my pleasure to meet you aswell Demeter," Basil responded with a polite cupping of his fist and nod of his head.

He then walked over to the table, pulling out the chair across from Rhea and sitting down.

"Good Morning Basil." Gaia released a radiant smile as she spoke to him.

"Morning." Basil towards her and nodded as he reached to grab a muffin and Demeter came up to his side to pour tea in his cup.

He then turned his gaze towards Rhea across from him and greeted; " Sister..."

"Brother." She looked up and returned his greeting as their gazes locked briefly.

3